It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Hands Over Reins of U.S. Economy to EU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Bush Hands Over Reins of U.S. Economy to EU

www.newsmax.com

Sovereignty is out the window. Without a vote, we are suddenly members of the European Union. Given the dismal record of those nations at creating jobs and sustaining growth, merging with the Europeans is like a partnership with death.

At the G-20 meeting, Bush agreed to subject the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and our other regulatory agencies to the supervision of a global entity that would critique its regulatory standards and demand changes if it felt they were necessary. Bush agreed to create a College of Supervisors.

According to The Washington Post, it would "examine the books of major financial institutions that operate across national borders so regulators could begin to have a more complete picture of banks' operations."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Is this right? Is Bush allowed to do this?

Why is this not on CNN? Has anyone else heard about this?

The economy is lousy, people are losing their jobs en masse, and the government is giving our country away to foreigners.

With the foreigners taking over this country more and more, things are going to keep getting worse.

Whatever happened to the Amero and the North American Union? Did all of that fall through?

I was not expecting to be reading this article.

www.newsmax.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
IT seems like Bush is intent on making it a living hell for the Obama administration.

I hope that Obama doesn't make the same mistakes that Bush does.

I also hope Bush doesn't completely destroy the country before he takes over.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well I just checked my bank accounts and according to the statement, the money in there is still in US dollars.

Lets not forget that it takes alot more than just Wushy Bushy to agree to some EU bit before the entire US changes its economic base. First, the economic base has to agree with it AND go along with it, that means every buisness, every industry, every individual investor and group of investors, the stock market, the entire infrastructure of the banking system.

I would not loose any sleep over what Wushy Bushy thinks he can do. Rome was not built in a day, nor was it built in 2 months time either, and Wushy Bushy cannot change the entire US enconomic infrastructure within the time he has left.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
does anyone think this will speed up a comming one world currency, the EU are countries controlled by world bankers, so i guess they are now in total control behind the veil of the EU

man im angry

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by robertnesta

Good possibility, the Single Global Currency Assn. was pushing the G20 leaders for it. You can read a full press release as well as see their .org here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by robertnesta

Haven't you been paying attention to the news? EU has proposed a world currency. This even got in the MSM.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I hope that Obama doesn't make the same mistakes that Bush does.

Bush has not made any mistakes. He's done precisely as he was told.

Obama won't make any mistakes either...

This isn't a mistake, it's just another small part of the big plan...

join