It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati and the Matrix... Am I the only one that sees the symbolism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I was showing this video to a friend, but he didn't understand any of it.

Who sees it?

Who?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yeah, i did.

What's more interesting is that symbolism in every movie, tv show and transcends to real life as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Alot of it is a stretch. Like the part about the white rabbit being "renewal". Follow the white rabbit is talking about going down the rabbit hole. Which symbolizes seeing how deep things go. Same as the Alice in wonderland movie, where she follows the white rabbit down the rabbit hole.

The movie represents many things on a philosophical level.

Philosophy and the Matrix

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Very interesting, I did noticed the the checkered floor. and a few other thing. That movie is simply amazing I think, its really deeper then a movie. Sad that 90% of people don't 'get it'.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
yeah i agree with u and even if u listen to what they say u discover that they are talking about the system of zionism which is controling everything! for example when the black guy sayes to matrix:
That system is our enemy. When you are inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters, the very minds we are trying to save. Until we do, these people are part of that system and that makes them our enemies. You have to understand that most of these people are not ready to be unplugged and many are so hopelessly dependent on the system, they will fight to protect it. Are u listening to me Neo or where u looking at the Women In the Red dress! look again...( and when he looks back at the lady in red he see a man holding a gun toward his face) and u should know what does the lady in red means!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If the symbols are there deliberately it might be because the people who put them there knew about there meanings but put it into the movie to deepen the mystery and its a movie about outside control of reality so it would fit.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Masons are not smarter then communists. They are just being used. They are the sheeply, just like ordinary people. It is just a few families that control all this mess, and they are above any organisation.

Yes, there are obvious simbols, but they are everywhere. You can find them in schools, churches, government buildings, companies, everywhere.

This movie is just a distractions from the reality. We live in a Matrix, but there is nothing special about it, it is very obvious. To hide all that, they are coming up with fantastic scenarios, so that they can create emotional "discharge" in younger generations.

Matrix, the film, is very simplistic, like comic books. I don't see any philosophy in it, except if you call masonic cult philosophic. I don't. To me, they are all not very intelligent, no matter how much money they have. To be manipulated like they are requires very low self esteem and very low emotional intelligence, as well as low IQ. Masons are stupid.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Do not be so easily blinded by simple fictionalities.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
what this movie is actually about is that the majorty of humans are mind controlled completly and dont even realise it,zion is the few whom arnt mind controlled.
the source of this mind control is future artificial intelligence ,the machines,the matrix is time manipulation,weaving reality with time alterations.
and neo is the one whom has the pattern recognition and a free mind to be able to see all of it,the fact that humans are mind controlled and our time line us utterly controlled by the future.

new topics

top topics

join