It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immediate results - Remote View/psychic practice...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Seeing as most of us never really get immediate feedback on our "selections", "guesses", "drawings" or impressions of targets and the areas surrounding them.

I propose a "workshop" type stab at this, with up to two hours of time devoted to the "seeing" of a target, immediate feedback and limited involvement. Meaning only say 10 people participating in each and setting up a constant dialogue during the practice.

I for one get frustrated by these "experiments" mainly due to the constant question of "what am I "seeing" and "why". is it relative to the person or the target at all...? It's hard to get feedback on these things. Feedback is important to anyone dabbling or learning in this area. Sometimes you go with something that seems relative, only to find it wasn't, but there was no sharing of thoughts or restructuring occurring to get back to the target...

One person agrees to commit to lead the practice. Must agree to NOT contact any participant in any way other than through the board.

people sign up and agree to commit to the practice.

Object or target is numbered, given a color whatever and a picture taken of it in the area where it remains during the practice.

NON leading descriptors are given to start with. Such as area or region ONLY. using no leading descriptors through out until concluded.

During the practice, the group can hash out details of their views and regroup constantly to pick out recurrent themes or descriptors that the "host" will indicate as being relative.

My theory is, that firstly with immediate feedback, people can learn to decipher and wade through what they "see" and feel.

By regrouping and discussing initial feelings , then moving on with those that are relative, we learn and get feedback on the things we see.

I often get bit's and pieces and have no idea if or what they relate too, other times it's a very clear "portrait" and still get no feedback. It's frustrating.

With all of these "abilities" there are right and wrongs. Fact of life..no one can ever be spot on 100%. Even going for a 50% success rate is sometimes a stretch...but with feedback and practice perhaps that can be improved?

I do this with a good friend of mine in Quebec, and we're pretty good, however we know each other perhaps too well and it's skewed the results.

This might be a great opportunity to try it out here and see what we can come up with.

Thought ideas suggestions?

yes I have started reading and watching the "official" RV teaching stuff.

I hate being restrained by technical stuff and rules, but perhaps there is something to the method...at least through feedback you get a sense of where you are during the practices.

It's just an idea and may work on the board relatively well. People can post quick sketches. A two hour session may be enough time to allow for uploads of images, drawings etc...and still short enough to fit in with real life.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
nobody? *bump*

It doesn't have to be conducted this way..was just toying with the idea. definitely open for suggestions on the premise. I think it would be kinda cool to conduct online "hide and go seek" with immediate feedback.

??

join