It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport, German Swastika

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have started to read up info on all these anomalies at Denver Airport and Just Google Earthing it now I thought why is it the shape of the German Swastika. Althought the arms are not truly aligned the shape is there clear to see, or should I say it has been subtly disguised to be non descript.

Why should the runways be laid out in this particular fashion , with all the other interesting issues about this airport from the murals to underground bunkers the perps would want their symbology in everything and everywhere so its not really a suprise.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I had no idea. Did a little googling and I see precisely what you mean:

www.jmccanneyscience.com...

My initial thoughts are that yes, the plan of the buildings are indeed dubious, but it seems fairly convenient. The runways are afforded space and are fairly distant from one another.

I haven't been able to find the murals you were talking about. If you could dig up a link I'd appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Nice catch.

Ive seen a few dozen airport-layouts (they are shown in some of those in-flight-magazines), but never anything resembling a swastika. Which proves there is no necessity of laying an airport out like this...unless the architect had some agenda of his own.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Intresting to find out who built it and what year?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
now is it a nice swastika or a mean swastika? If majority rules, people should have forgotten Hitler using the swastika, but for some reason, its all people usually think of when seeing a swastika. Reminds me of these cards the Hells Angels used to hand out when helping folks that said, "When we do good no one remembers, when we do bad no one forgets"

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just found this on a site which just confirms my views.

Interestingly, the runways of Denver International are laid out in the shape of a Swastika. Most aeronautical documents I was able to read said that parallel runways are the most efficient and busy airports like Hartsfield and O'Hare use this design).

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...#

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You can see the murals here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There are plenty of sites about these murals and what people believe they mean.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Very interesting.

I found this site that has good pictures of the strange murals.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Questions persist over the details of the construction, which some allege houses a massive underground military base and what appears to include huge underground cities, layered on top of each other 8 levels deep. It is 22 miles in diameter, and is capable of housing millions of people. What people? And why?

www.associatedcontent.com...

Related link.
What on earth is going on at Denver International Airport?
www.geocities.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The perps are up to no good as usual, they either know something big is going to happen or they are making it happen. Either way we will probally be FUBAR.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I thought this thred would have gathered more interest given all the current events in the US, but its early days yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
They layout of the runways have to do with the planes taking off and winds, the amount of traffic (and there is a LOT) etc.

I dont know the technical jargon, but it has been discused here before. I will try and find it.

It is for a real purpose, not a conspiracy purpose.

[edit on 11/15/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There's actually a "german swastika" now? I thought it was just a swastika?

When I look at the denver airport, I can't even really see the swastika. What I do see is a very convenitenly laid out airport with 3 runsways on the east side for commercial traffic and a separate one on the west side for cargo aircraft.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here you go.

en.wikipedia.org...

The airfield is arranged in a pinwheel formation around the midfield terminal and concourses. This layout allows independent flow of aircraft to and from each runway without any queuing or overlap with other runways. Additional runways can be added as needed, up to a maximum of 12 runways. Denver currently has four north/south runways (35/17 Left and Right; 34/16 Left and Right) and two east/west runways (7/25 and 8/26).

DIA's sixth runway (16R/34L) is the longest commercial precision-instrument runway in North America with a length of 16,000 feet (4,877 m). Compared to other DIA runways, the extra 4,000-foot (1,200 m) length allows fully loaded jumbo jets to take off in Denver's mile-high altitude during summer months, thereby providing unrestricted global access for any airline using DIA. The sixth runway can also accommodate the Airbus A380.

The midfield concourses allow passengers to be screened in a central location efficiently and then transported via a rail system to three different passenger concourses. Unlike Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport upon which the midfield design was based, Concourses B and C are not connected by any kind of walkway, they are only accessible via train.

The taxiways at Denver have been positioned so that each of the midfield concourses can expand significantly before reaching the taxiways. B Concourse, which is primarily used by United Airlines, is longer than the other two concourses, but all three concourses can be expanded as needed. Once this expansion is exhausted, space has been reserved for Concourses D and E.

All international flights requiring customs and immigration services currently fly into Concourse A. Currently eight gates are used for international flights. These north facing gates on Concourse A are equipped to divert incoming passengers to a hallway which connects to the upper level of the air bridge, and enters Customs and Immigration in the north side of the Main Terminal. These gates could also be easily modified to allow boarding on both the upper deck and the lower deck of larger planes such as the Airbus A380.

Once fully built out, DIA should be able to handle 110 million passengers per year, up from 32 million at its opening

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
In addition to doing a Google Search before posting your thread, perhaps you should have also searched ATS (from the first page of results):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your thread is no different than any of the others, and does nothing to really add to the discussion. Wow, you looked at DIA in Google Earth.

Also, just so you know, we there is a TinWiki article about DIA with a section about it:
tinwiki.org...
enver_International_Airport

Runway swastika

I've shown the aerial map to 5 people without telling them what they were looking for. 4 out of 5 people immediately saw a swastika. The 5th recognized it after I traced the runways with my finger, still not mentioning the word swastika. These images have not been altered in any way, and have been confirmed using Google Earth, although the Google Earth images have not been used, pending clarification of rules on use thereof.

However, in reality, the runways are laid out in this manner in order to maximise traffic handling without the danger of intersecting runways (notice how none of the runways cross another runway?). It is merely coincidental that some people see a "swastika" here.

It is the overwhelming amount of threads like this one, with little or no research (Searching ATS is easier than posting) that has made the ATS experience mind numbing in regard to the quality being watered down. Since the Amigos have decided to "Jump the Shark", and go "Pop", less time has been spent maintaining the quality of articles, and more time hanging with British Rockin Rollers.

Many may try to blame certain aspects on the recent election, but that is only part of it. ATS' popularity and work caused by has outpaced the amount of people to the jobs.

It is a waste of to have to sift through threads like this. It makes me too apathetic to even log in to post this message.

Hopefully this will speak as a reminder to always do a "search" before you post a thread, and also to thank the Mods for dealing with all the work we make for them.

After this post gets approved, I do ask for this thread to be closed, and discussion be moved to one of the many other threads on the subject. Please. Maybe there even needs to be a "3Amigos Quantum Singularity of the Mind" thread discussing what they are going to do to curb all the crap threads, besides all the Obama-Hate threads.

Maybe there needs to be a function like they have on Digg that searches the older threads, and if there are threads that are related 'denies' posting the new thread.

Either way, ATS is broken. It is like Rome before the fall. It might seem like everything is alright, but it is not. Can't go back to the old days, but someone needs to stand up for what sperated ATS from all the others, and that was integrity to deny ignorance. Now ATS is morphing in the biggest web forum devoted to discussing Conspiracies, but denying ignorance seems to be have fallen by the wayside. Instead, ignorant threads like this one are almost encouraged, because each time a AD loads the bank accounts of the 3 AMigos swell.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That.... doesn't look like a swastika to me.
Also, bravo Anon, good post.

It kind of looks like a swastika like how constellations kinda look like animals.

My friend said that when I showed him the image. Couldn't help but quopte it.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by RuneSpider]

new topics

top topics

join