It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Human Combustion Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
just a thought...

Could SHC be caused by an atom inside the body splitting causing a contained nuclear explosion? Couldn't that be the reason the core (of the body) is the only thing that takes the "heat" and nothing is barely burned around it, including legs, paper, wood?? If this were the case, would radiation from the "blast" be left behind? Has anyone ever taken radiation levels at the site of a suspected SHC case?? Also, wouldn't this account for the quickness of the burn?

Any ideas??

paranormaland.com...

[edit on 13-11-2008 by scrubsnstuffkim]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by scrubsnstuffkim

Another possibility.

The body uses scalar electromagnetic energy. Anytime there is a dipole, this scalar EM rushes into the dipole from the vacuum. Gobs and gobs of this energy literally rushes into this dipole. Now if somehow within the body one inadvertently creates a dipole, then it would seem that this sudden onrush of massive energy pumping into the body could possibly create the "cooking down" of the tissues.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There is also another possibility that I ran across the other day. Mind you I will not argue religion, or biblical fact, but.

While rummaging threw Ezekiel 28 :18

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
www.bibleexplained.com...-tyre

Again, I will not argue the validity of the bible, take it for what its worth. But, it does tend to fit nicely with SHC.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

But which came first, god or SHC? It could just be a mention of something unknown at the time, and given a divine explanation. Just as the writers of the bible did with everything else.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It clearly has something to do with the human electrical system. Maybe a short circuit or something. Humans do produce oxidizers. Ozone and peroxide being two of them. These oxidizers are used by the immune system to break down cellular walls of the foreign invader. Autoimmune diseases are given names but their underlying causes are oxidizers. They also cause inflammation.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

But which came first, god or SHC? It could just be a mention of something unknown at the time, and given a divine explanation. Just as the writers of the bible did with everything else.
Again, take it for what its worth.

The human body does in fact contain Hydrogen Peroxide as a "Bug Killer" on the cell level, and also oxygen. When combined these two become powerful oxidizers. Throw in a little alcohol, and bang, you can have rocket fuel.

The human body does in fact run on electricity, but is it enough to ignite the rocket fuel?

I would suggest a more in depth study of the individuals involved in this phenomenon. For some reason I don't seem to trust media research when it comes to this. We need to know everything about these people, likes dislikes, associations of all types. Eating habits, and religious preferences. It would also be nice to have a DNA data base on them too, as well as blood type.

Why did this happen to them? There must be some thing that ties them all together, something they all have in common.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have always been fascinated by this subject ..

I have thought maybe it was electricity in us plus chemicals that caused it .....
I am not sure ..
But I am interested in more theories on the subject ...

I have even considered that microwaves,scaler weaponry,the grid etc ..could also play a role ...since we do have electricity in us ..what if too much gets concentraited on one person who has more electricity in them than most .

I cant wear a watch of ANY KIND (Not even the kind made for people like me) ..I cannot even hold one in my hand ..it stops working or runs backwards as soon as I touch it ...
I have also been so electrically charged that when I walked passed our Stereo and TV ..they have come on ..and went back off after I walked past them ...
So I see that as a possible explanation ...

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think its just body fat burning,its usaully elderly people who smoke i think? if you have ever seen body fat go alight int can easily reach high enough temps to do such things...but it is weird...i only say that because i saw a demonstration of what i just said and it looked alot like the cases of SHC except maybe a tad more damage to surrounding area.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I always thought that maybe it works the same way as a fir piston or diesel engine. You have a small gap of air made up of just normal outside air or with a mix of methane somewhere in the body and a quick hiccup like reflex of very strong thick muscles compress the air causing it to ignite along with any methane in the surrounding area turning the body into one large chain reaction.

On a side note I always thought that would be simpler then a A and B mixture for dragons to breath fire too. Just think of a very large compressed and ignited burp exhaust released.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I also agree that the fire could use fat as a fuel source, but what about the quickness? Would there be any smoke?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here's a case of SHC with a -very- interesting pic!

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
In my opinion, in which this has always been an interest of mine, but I started reading and watching the videos of humans being bombarded by microwaves from the black ops attacking them for whistleblowing. One family was constantly under attack, and another woman put up a aluminum sheild and it burned a hole in it.

What I am trying to say is, we don't hear too much about that anymore and I've come to the conclusion that they were testing it's ability and SHC was caused by microwave testing. Just my thoughts and opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Many people think it has something to do with the electrical systems and or chemicals however this would also happen in larger animals would it not?

I am not sure, but I have never heard of a spontaneous combustion event with an animal. Has anyone got any info on animals spontaneously combustting?

Perhaps this could explain some of the cattle mutilation stories?????

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
In my opinion, in which this has always been an interest of mine, but I One family was constantly under attack, and another woman put up a aluminum sheild and it burned a hole in it.

Now thats interesting, considering how much of the stuff is finding its way into our bodies through food and via our environment.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

I agree StarDust...

When I found out about M/W energy being used against us the way they do I suspected that SHC was due to this....

They've obviously perfected it better than it was ... now it only causes tooth/gum loss, headaches, Ringing ears, altered states etc...

I guess I'm lucky it isn't being used for the SHC any more....

top topics

join