It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Antichrist Threads

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dbates
Does the Antichrist have a birth certificate? Try a Google search and see what you find.

Yes it's called Donald Trump's birth certificate. He is the true, real, factual Anti-Christ. Not none of the fake, pretends out there.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mosey
ok, this is where i draw the line.
I DONT think obama is the antichrist.
and this is why.
because i know presidents are not the ones who control anything.
they're poster boys thats all. he's just another face.
everyone alllllways wants to blame presidents, its almost sad. he has no control in his seat, even though it SEEMS like he does to us ants.

and p.s. Nostradamus was no prophet.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by mosey]

Here's fact. The anti-christ is Donald trump. You can tell because every time he's on camera he throws up 666 on one or both hands. The bible says 666 represents the numbet of a man....and Donald shows this represents him.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The anti-christ cannot be a political figure, or anyone known to us, at all.

Anti-christ refers to someone who portrays Christ himself, worshiped as Christ, as our savior.

It seems impossible that we'd believe someone is truly Christ, which makes it all the more believable, later on.

He will appear at the time of our greatest fears and desperation. We will all be wishing for our savior to appear, before he ever appears...

He stops all wars instantly, as weapons fail to work. Peace on Earth, just as Christ had foretold.

All he expects in return is that we all believe in him, as Christ, our Lord, and Savior.

But any who don't believe he is Christ are sinners, who worship Satan, and so forth. Satanists are expunged, while we imprison others, to try and show them the ways of Christ, here on Earth.

All sorts of great illusions will occur, at the very same time.

I can see it unfold, that way.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The anti-christ cannot be a political figure, or anyone known to us, at all.

Anti-christ refers to someone who portrays Christ himself, worshiped as Christ, as our savior.

It seems impossible that we'd believe someone is truly Christ, which makes it all the more believable, later on.

He will appear at the time of our greatest fears and desperation. We will all be wishing for our savior to appear, before he ever appears...

He stops all wars instantly, as weapons fail to work. Peace on Earth, just as Christ had foretold.

All he expects in return is that we all believe in him, as Christ, our Lord, and Savior.

But any who don't believe he is Christ are sinners, who worship Satan, and so forth. Satanists are expunged, while we imprison others, to try and show them the ways of Christ, here on Earth.

All sorts of great illusions will occur, at the very same time.

I can see it unfold, that way.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Seriously? Why are people so stupid?

Obama is out of power now, so how could he be the anti-christ, assuming that there really is an anti christ and it's not just relgious delusion which is likely.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dbates

The Antichrist wears mom pants, who knew?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Nostradamus seems to be describing the anti-christ as a single figure. He gains complete power by annihilating 'the three'. I don't know what 'the three' refer to, but it's obviously something he must eliminate, before going onto 27 years of pure hell on Earth.

This implies three groups/people have ruled the world, as one entity, and with checks and balances holding (relative) peace. Until this maniac gets in, and takes over, with force.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Why do people take these myths as literal truth??

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
How on earth is there STILL a pinned Obama antichrist thread and no Trump antichrist thread??? What is going on here?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
None of our Presidents, or any other 'leaders' of the world, are, or will, be the 'anti-Christ'.

They are certainly all 'puppets' of the anti-Christ, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
crazykgrjjh

link   
a reply to: sselemaN

Vnhfv jf

link   
a reply to: sselemaN

Hhfgnnvcfgg

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The 3 are the US President, The Pope and the Queen of England. The 3 powers of the old world. The antichrist is the ruler of the new world. a reply to: turbonium1

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterMind007
The 3 are the US President, The Pope and the Queen of England. The 3 powers of the old world. The antichrist is the ruler of the new world. a reply to: turbonium1

There is no need to annihilate the US President, he is already a puppet of the rulers. So are the others, in different ways, puppets of the rulers.

Perhaps he means three people, but I am leaning towards 'three' of something else.

From my past research, I found that when Nostradamus used very specific terms, within a quatrain, it is a clue to what the rest means, as well.

What does the term 'antichrist' suggest? Someone against Christ, obviously.

What does 'three' refer to in Christianity? The Holy Trinity, of course.

So the antichrist annihilates Christianity, the Holy Trinity, or the 'three', which are mentioned in the quatrain.

Another clue to the destruction of Christianity is also in the same quatrain. The 'disbelievers' of the antichrist are killed, imprisoned, or in exile.

Describing people who either 'believe', or are 'disbelievers', suggests it is a religious takeover, by Earth's new 'God'.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Though not fully convinced by all that has been written so far with the 3 Books of Conversations with Nostradamus by Ms. Dolores Cannon, I have somehow decoded Ogmius and the Anti-Christ. They are both dead now. They somehow indeed share similarities with their natal charts. Still, it is quite simple and just plain guess and all.

Wondering though if it is of truth. Still, just wanted to say that we should be more focused on helping our fellow brethren instead of talking about these things.

Blessed be. 🙏

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join