It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 3rd UFO fires Red Beam Video This TIme Manchester UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

A 3rd UFO fires Red Beam Video This TIme Manchester UK

www.thesun.co.uk

A SHINING beam blasts earthwards from what looks like a hovering UFO, in another astounding sighting.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Right my first thread on the other footage can be found here
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=408947
during this discussion tarifa37 found this youtube footage which was filmed in germany of a UFO doing exactly the same thing firirng coloured beams uk.youtube.com... they look identical, now a third video as surfaced this time from manchester Uk with the same identical footage. somethings definitely going on here surely this proves they are indeed real wether UFOs or something which can be explained www.thesun.co.uk...

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hi there - just had a quick peak at the Sun footage, which to me still looks like a photoshop job, but the girl mentioned in the article is a lady from Manchester called Zoe Salthouse, not a particularly common name indeed there is a lady from Manchester with that name on Facebook, if you don't mind a bit of stalking you could always approach her directly and ask her about it...

Cheers

berth

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Now I wonder why they don't know the exact date and time this was taken?
And who sits out in the garden at night at this time of year? Maybe they were watching for some snow? Oops, methinks someone forgot to check what the weather was like 'a couple of weeks ago'

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Wasn't this one published in the Scum last week? or was it another 20 year old and her mum in another northern town that spotted it?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
Hi there - just had a quick peak at the Sun footage, which to me still looks like a photoshop job, but the girl mentioned in the article is a lady from Manchester called Zoe Salthouse, not a particularly common name indeed there is a lady from Manchester with that name on Facebook, if you don't mind a bit of stalking you could always approach her directly and ask her about it...

Cheers

berth

So three different people from three parts of the world all used the same photoshop technique if there is one and all managed to reap the same effects, I find that pretty hard to believe

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Wasn't this one published in the Scum last week? or was it another 20 year old and her mum in another northern town that spotted it?

yeah they were different people this is the third footage of the same thing 1st one was in bristol 2nd was in germany and this the 3rd is from manchester

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is cool stuff. Im no expert on analysing footage so i leave it to the pros. But as someone mentioned, this is the 3rd video and if it is photoshop they must have the same software etc..........? i find that hard to believe. Maybe there is more to this than we know.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
And who sits out in the garden at night at this time of year? Maybe they were watching for some snow? Oops, methinks someone forgot to check what the weather was like 'a couple of weeks ago'

well people do sit outside this time of year us smokers have to endure the cold at peoples houses and pubs so thats one reason they could be outside, its hardly a big mystery for why people are outside

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here is a random ufo clip that I took from Metacafe and added a 'realistic' laser beam to.. this is very rough and crude but took me no more 5 mins if I'd taken a wee bit more time and care I could probably create another half a dozen from around the globe for you..

Direct link (the embedded link doesn't appear to work)

s277.photobucket.com...

cheers

berth

[edit on 10-11-2008 by badBERTHA]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

Originally posted by Essan

well people do sit outside this time of year us smokers have to endure the cold at peoples houses and pubs so thats one reason they could be outside, its hardly a big mystery for why people are outside
yep,even in my own home,I go outside to smoke. Come rain or shine.

(though i do have a shed to hide in when it's raining)

edit to add,and just because it's easy to fake it,doesn't mean that's what this Student Nurse has done.

[edit on 10/11/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Is anyone able to break the video down into frames, I'm still sure the beams look like they are coming from the ground up. I've been looking for this in any of the other media outlets, the sun is not the most reliable paper in the world, its only one step up from the one that used to print stories like "double decker bus spotted on moon"

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi acidtastic - I completely agree with you regarding both your points it's not uncommon to stand outside and have a blether, drink and likely a smoke at anytime of year in the UK, day or night... and also it is unlikely that a nurse would want to fake this footage and send it to the Sun. It's an occupational hazard for me I'm afraid, but it is worth bearing in mind how very simple it is to recreate the effect seen in the recent spate of laser ufo clips whether they turn out to be completely real or not..

Regards

berth

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

I totally understand where you were coming from,and pointing out just how easy it is to knock something like this up is good. Cos it shows that it can be done easily.

oh look,we agree with eachother,ain't it good

home time!! *dissapears*

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Good post Brettca. I wonder about the beams that element is surely a first for me. I wonder if anything happened on the ground because of the beams. I suppose it would be hard to find out unless it was something overt like things getting vaporized or what have you.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I believe in UFO's and life outside our planet but I believe these latest video's to be faked.
It looks like a bad star wars light saber job to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
All I see is a white light on a black background, a shaky camera, and a red light that comes on twice.

... we can't even know this is being filmed against the sky, let alone assume it's a "UFO firing red beams".

For all we know, it could be an LED floating in a pond at night with a neon tube in the reflection... it could be ANYTHING.

Meh, people see what people want to see.

new topics

top topics

join