It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did the CIA REALLY tell Obama that scared him so?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There's an ATS thread about how suddenly haggard and nervous Obama looked at the press conference Friday. A lot of people there speculated that he was shocked by his National Intelligence briefing he was scheduled to receive the day before.

So, if you think maybe he is shell-shocked by stunning news, what do you think the new was?

Some examples:

1. That we are missing tactical nukes; FBI knows they are still in the US, but cannot find all of them, and is afraid to raid the sites, because if they miss one, the terrorists will know that the govt. really has no clue where the last one is...

2. The aliens are stepping up their child abductions, and have quit giving DHS a list of the kids they've swiped, so we no longer know how big the problem really is.

3. Iran's nulcear program has been unsuccessful; but Iranian scientists have created a supervirus that kills humans that lack a particular DNA marker--one that is only inherited by people of ethnically persian descent.

4. Apophis really IS going to hit the earth in less than twenty years.

5. All economic computer models show that the economy has already collapsed so far that a decline to a medieval standard of living worldwide is inevitable within 24 months.

6. Cheney has the briefcase with the nuclear launch codes, but hasn't been seen in almost a week; one of our missle silos in Minot, North Dakota is offline, and the blast doors won't respond to telemetry---they seem to have been reprogrammed.

7. During the briefing, the CIA put a bug in his ear. Literally. it is worming around in there, feeding and growing larger. And it's begun issuing sinister commands in a language only he can understand.

?

[edit on 8-11-2008 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i like the cheney one, i can imagine him rolling his fingers with that lip snare, sinister laughing as he and pres. bush turn the keys.
But it could be any number of things, maybe they just told him straight up: "You are not in charge, you are just a 4 year symbol of the leadership that americans need to believe in until they're fully brainwashed and totally pliable and un-willing to rebel."
Or, Maybe he actaully thaught that he would never reach that possition after election day, maybe he already had his bags packed to go home. after all Obama didn't even have confidence he would be the official democratic pic in 06-07.
Either way it falls, things don't look like they'll be getting that much better any time soon.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
8. bush isnt leaving the white house. obama has to sleep at the foot of the bed.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here's another reason why he looked so scared.......

9. They told him that the Cubs would get to the World Series next year and lose the thing in seven games. That Kerry Wood would return to the starting rotation next year if Zambrano gets traded.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
America is not allowed to have a black prez, so he's gotta do a Jacko and 'White up' a bit...

Is that out of order? I honestly don't know any more!

.... Or maybe he was told about the initiation ceremony, put it this way... Clinton presides the over tceremony, and cigars are involved

[edit on 8/11/2008 by Now_Then]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
They put him in a room and sit him down in a chair...

Then Cheney comes in, smiling, and slowly takes off his "human" mask.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Heres the kind of threads that I love ATS for...

Playfully skriting along the real news...

Offering ideas that sound just way too crazy, but are proably more close to the cold real reality then we would ever want to admit.

I think When Obama went in there, and got the real info from our highest-ups of intelegence.

It hit him, that WHAT he is in now...

Here a man that is having a VERY hard time picking out a puppy??? And now we are going to have to trust him to make choices that will effect this country for YEARS...

So, what did the CIA tell him... Maybe the Status of the world.

Maybe BO had to hear the truth about some topics, and now he realises that everything that is the party line for the DNC isnt the clear cut truth...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
they told him to watch out for the driver of the presidential limo' because he's the grandson of greer

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
10. They told him that Captain Spandex, Jelly Belly, and the Pouncing Prowler would be the extent of his Secret Service Protection for the life of his Presidency!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ah! Here we go again with the petty speculations: I'll have to go with 'dr_strangecraft' on this one. Perhaps, 'they' revealed who is the true 'lord and masters' behind the scenes. Yup! Yup!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
14. They didn't tell him anything.
They replaced him with a standard protocol droid, and were still working out the kinks even as the press conference began.

The good news is, he's fluent in 42 different languages, including both ewoch and wookie.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
They told him that the biggest threat to the safety of he and his family will come from people who are or, have been connected to the government. That was after a 30 min. briefing about the other people who would like to harm him at the moment.

They seem like good folks to me, I hope they are ok.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
it is number seven, of a sort.

He now realises how deep the shi* is, they have bugged him,(gps insied hid body) and is on 24hour watch, he will be terminated if he is uncompliant.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

14. They didn't tell him anything.
They replaced him with a standard protocol droid, and were still working out the kinks even as the press conference began.

The good news is, he's fluent in 42 different languages, including both ewoch and wookie.

Take a very close look at my Avatar.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
15. They briefed him on the fact that for his inaguaral ball that I would be wearing a Ballerina's outfit and that I would be dancing to Swan Lake, all 5'6" and 220 pounds of me. Scary thought, I think.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus

Take a very close look at my Avatar.

Is that a graphic from They Live?

Or the whole great seal, Fed symbolism?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
They probably told him that eventhough he won the election, dont pack just yet.

The boogie man is going to get us, and the "intelligence" being as intelligent as it is, is pointing to an attack, which Bush must handle for the good of the people.

Barf.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
They just sat him down and showed him the pictures of the hubble view of Saturn with the big a$$ space ships parked off the rings and said " Well Mr. President this is what gives all presidents grey hair and if you keep cool and play ball then we wont have to worry about these guys parkin off our orbit and causing questions to be answered that we have no idea how to lie our way out of. So plaster a smile on and go encourage our nation to keep fighting terrorist who want to stone and rock us...Cause once they find we been keeping this under wraps were finished and if were finished that means your finished. Then Jay and Silent Bob poke their heads in and yell "Snoochie Boochies"!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
"As a president you don't really have any responsibilities, in terms of actively doing anything. You get the Glory when # goes right, and you take the fall when # goes wrong. Hope that it goes right - you don't want to be the next Kennedy do you?"

"Mister President, Monica L will be stepping in as your secretary..."

"The Oval Office - Isn't."

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Mr. Obama was given high level disclosure of the fact that we are not alone. He was then introduced to the permanent C.F.R. appointed ambassador to E.T. which is none other than Prophet Yahweh.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join