It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice Obama's tone today @ 1st Press Conference?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I know what he was told in the briefing...The Walrus really was Paul.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Bruhahaha! The voters got what they wanted and congratulations to the winner but hello to TPTB! He did looked quite haggard during that speech.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I go for number one and number four.

Sad truly because I really, really like Obama and that he actually had hopes for American and a plan to help America.

But I am very say also that we here in ATS has been aware of what goes on In Washington and that even the high hopes and plans are at the mercy of the masters.

I actually wish him well but in four years Obama either fight the system of is assimilated to the system, on the first he could always ask the American people for help while telling us the reality of politics in Washington and how we the people have been scammed.

But with a young family he actually have too much to lose.

In four years Obama will lose his luster, youth and freshness.

Sad really, truly sad.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Actually keep you ears and eyes open to the conspiracies in this thread, because time will tell that at the end many here are good at predicting.

I have seen it happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I noticed this exact thing! i told my friend about it as we watched it. i mentioned it in one of my other threads and someone just said i was being "Paranoid" .

But its the one time i have seen Obama and not felt discussed by him. Its the only time his emotions looked, Genuine. It was odd to say the least.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't think there is some big conspiracy here. Clearly anyone can see that he really had to go to the bathroom and the press wouldn't shut up.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokehouseslim
I know what he was told in the briefing...The Walrus really was Paul.

coo coo ka choo.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ok, there was new funny South Park episode about Obama, McCain and Palin.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by hande]

[edit on 8-11-2008 by hande]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by NavalFC

Actually keep you ears and eyes open to the conspiracies in this thread, because time will tell that at the end many here are good at predicting.

I have seen it happen.

You mean like he has now seen the flying saucer in the basement of the Whitehouse? Spoke with Lincoln's ghost. Had to shake Dick Cheaney's hand?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Possum Roadkill

Hey all conspiracies are fair game my friend even those.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
My god. this is pure stupidity..a man looks tired and your explanations range from hoax and fringe things such as planetX to NWO BS as "he found out he doesnt run the country" and calling his presidency a ticking time bomb all because he looked tired?

Am i the only one here who is saying what the # are you pople on?

I ruled this one out.

He didn't look tired in the board room before e went out when they were filming him. Also He i am sure was very tired his whole campaign and he never looked like this. He seemed confused.

Also didn't that lady with the broken arm almost seem to be staged. his demeanor changed 180 with that lady. from the very second he addressed her... Showing his charm. Also what kind of question was that? Seemed it might have been there just to drag attention from the rest of his dead beat speech.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Possum Roadkill

Hey all conspiracies are fair game my friend even those.

Do you remember when some nut jobs were going to shake hands with some president and have '___' on their hands? Maybe that's what happened. The elder Bush was the director of the CIA.......the CIA experimented with '___'.....Dick Cheany worked for the elder Bush........Hmmmmmm. Do you think I could get away with starting this kind of rumor? As much as people hate Cheaney, I bet it would fly like a kite !

But I would never do that................
............on this board.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's not the economy. It is something much worse. I am not surprised that he is depressed. All Americans would be angy and they would be stock piling guns if they knew what Obama has been told. In fact the whole world would be up in arms if they only knew what is really happening behind the scenes. Obama was told exactly who is running the United States and why.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
knowing what we know about the blatant propaganda in the media, and the way political 'leaders' make efforts to prop up appearances, it is never a bad idea to be skeptical and ask questions..

I do remember a subtle voice in my head when I first viewed the press conference: 'he's so serious'.... I blew it off, but also remember thinking, 'conspiratorialy'.. "of course, he just heard all the details about the alien problem, and that he can't tell the public about it, or they'll kill him, yada yada yada.."

as much as I take my so called intuitions seriously, I am also careful and logical in interpreting them...

the important thing here for all of us is to keep a close eye on everything that is going on, and stay vocal about all of it..

we have got to put this new administration's feet to the fire, and make them speak for us; if they don't, we should seek to overthrow them

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Apparently He is getting serious about the problems at hand, and had his game face on. After hearing that morning that almost a quarter million jobs were lost in October alone justified his seriousness.

I did notice that he stonewalled the reporter who mentioned the CIA debriefing.
His response was, in so many words, lets not go there.

He did crack a few jokes though so I didn't feel that his mood was completely somber.

Where the Hell is President Bush, and Vice President Dick BTW ?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
It's not the economy. It is something much worse. I am not surprised that he is depressed. All Americans would be angy and they would be stock piling guns if they knew what Obama has been told. In fact the whole world would be up in arms if they only knew what is really happening behind the scenes. Obama was told exactly who is running the United States and why.

You mean the "gasp" Bilderbergers? OMG ! Run !

Yes they are. Through the CFR and the TC. So why would this change anything in Obama's demeanor? He gave the 2007 speech to the CFR ! HE IS IN ON THE SECRET !

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Can you imagine how horrifying it would be to be the prez? The only thing he can really do is rally the people during public speeches. Everything else is scripted by others.

Good eye!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Originally posted by whitewave
That or he finally realized that he was put in power to be the fall guy.

He's not the fall guy, it's just if he "fails" than other people of color will also fail along with him. The burden is heavy with him. This is what's most of european descents never considered.

Is is a fall guy. He was meant to win and then take the blame for everything else. Trust me on this.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
Actually what probably shook him up is being informed that along with his new personal security arrangements that the FBI is monitoring several hundred white supremacist groups who may or may not be actively plotting to take a shot at him because of his skin tone...

This is probably the most likely out of any of these situations. I'm sure he understands the gravity of the situation very well.

He was just a presidential candidate before, but now he's Mr. President. This is much more pressing. How funny would it be if Biden is passed the torch? Would you call him our President? Some will, and some wont. This would be disastrous though - in more ways than one. However, it does have a very high probability of actually coming to pass.

People are crazy!

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
He seemed really upset. Almost to disbelief. He was extremely out of character today from all his other appearances. I know its probable for him to be mourning his grandmother, but is it also too far to think that he heard maybe for the first time- the true nature of the US government and things to come?

Thoughts?...

Maybe he just found out that reptilians are actually the ones running the world. :p

That would be enough to upset me to the point of disbelief.

Edit to add; I just watched the press conference, and it didnt really seem that bad to me. He looked serious, but I would not say he looked shocked or anything.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join