It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACLU: Police staged confrontation amid convention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

ACLU: Police staged confrontation amid convention

www.kwgn.com

DENVER (AP) - The American Civil Liberties Union says undercover
police officers posing as protesters staged a violent confrontation
with another officer during the Democratic convention in Denver.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, well, well. Proof positive that these types of things really do happen. What a sad day we live in. So much for "serve and protect". I guess this will be swept under the rug. There should be lawsuits ans shake-ups galore following this. No surprise it's Colorado- home of the "Western Command of The New World Order".

www.kwgn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wonder if, now that the Democratic party has been victorious, this will be swept under the rug?

You know, you tell some people about this kind of thing and they refuse to believe it happens. Maybe some radical young reporter will create a comprehensive journalistic endeavor demonstrating how this kind of thing happens.

Also, I wonder if it was 'regular' police or 'contracted' police who were involved in this shameful facade.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Uh, when did a claim by the ACLU become "proof positive" of anything? This is no different than any of the other claims that this occurred. Proof positive would be the ACLU providing this supposed police document so it can be verified and legally admitted as evidence of the act.

new topics

top topics

join