It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a top secret plane?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Looks to me like a toy RC model airplane. Seen something similar in a catalogue from a China based RC plane supplier.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Were you on the Rachel side or Indian Springs?
That's a great find.

I've only seen the Predators flying around, it's hard to believe that they would have been flying any experimentals during the day.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

Ya, this was my 3rd trip to the Rachel, NV area and this is the first time I have seen something like this in the day. I have seen some odd lights in the night sky on several occasions.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Great pics OP Star for you

How fast do you think it was going?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

The light patterns on the bottom are very similar to many of the recent night time pictures you see all over the place. You may have captured the first day shot.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Xeven]

Good point! That's exactly what I was thinking. Looks like recessed
white lights are at each of the three points of the plane, facing straight
down to the ground. A lot of nighttime triangular UFO's have been
described with 3 lights exactly like what we see in the daylight still
photo(s) shown in this thread. I suppose a top secret craft could
fly very slowly and with little sound, as the UFO reports describe?
-cwm

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Those pics are fantastic! Man I wish I had been there with a really big zoom lens!

Everyday this website mentions black projects and everyday there are people who say it's all in our heads. Refute those pics guys!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Neat pictures if authentic. The lights below do look like the other UFOs typically shot at night. There is a video (probably fake) of a similar ship somewhere that I am now trying to find.

edit:
here we go. as I said probably fake but......

might as well throw a few more up:

Belgian flying triangle with the 3 lights:

Boomerang shaped:

A CIRCLE - just to mix things up.

[edit on 11/7/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I would guess since it was flying during daylight hours, and in an area you were able to photograph it, it is not "top secret". But that's just me looking for the obvious. Sometimes I guess, the best way to hide something is in plain site?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ive seen something like this before around on here.
I notice the concord like pointedness not a completely square triangle.
I think it was a pic of an experimental uav that I saw somewhere that looks like it.
A remote control plane yes but I believe a very expensive one.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ampaf707

Everybody...I'd like to introduce you to the auroa or a really good rendition of what it might look like. We've seen this flying around Mt. Baker in Washington state. Don't ask me why.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It's an Aurora. Good pics, btw.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
my 2cents...

a b2 stealth bomber with certain wing modifications for added stability and areodynamics ... or maybe laser attachments ;] hahah jk bout that one or am i ?

area 51 is a test ground still used for testing new aircrafts and watching ufos ^_^ im sure they fly together haha.

im pretty sure thats what it is.. my gramps builds parts for these planes..shhh ;]

but i may be wrong. just an educated guess ! enjoy

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Looks like an F-117 coming toward the camera.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
i'd say it's a type of stealth plane.

img389.imageshack.us...
might not be the exact same one, maybe a new model is in testing/production?
or the aurora as others has metioned.
but it looks like to be a stealth. so no, not a secret one.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by makkerskilap]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Star and a Flag to the OP.

Your pics are the best I've seen yet of an unidentified aircraft., very crisp even when zoomed in, detail can be seen. Hopefully there might even be an avation expert somewhere here to help us get a catch on what this might be!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I hate to do this, I really do, because I actually want to believe it, but to my "amateur" eye, I'm highly dubious about this.

Why?

Because the "ports" on the underside are too visible. They should be more contrasted, especially in broad daylight, on the underside of a black craft. They look like they've been put there.

But thats just me, and I'm open to possibilites. Its just my gut instinct.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ampaf707
I took these pictures on a recent trip to area 51.

Hey, ampaf707, any chance we could see the original images with the EXIF data on them? The images straight from the camera? I would like to get a better look at these pictures, I see a lot of JPG compression.

Also, the so called aircraft just doesn't look real. There is some fake edges, and the pixels on the image don't mach the craft. I'm having a really hard time believing these are not CGI.

Would you mind showing us the original images?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
yep

NOT an F-117, it has two tail stabilizing wings, pointing upwards, this one doesent have them...

NOT an B2 Stealth. B2 has a much larger wing configuration..

Certainly, to me it looks like the famous Belgium UFO flap from 1989, almost exactly like it....triangle with 3 lights on tips and big one & bright one in the center of the craft...

Just wondering.....have you heard about the TR-3B nuclear powered stealth plane....Is it the same thing like the Aurora plane?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by deejayiwan
Just wondering.....have you heard about the TR-3B nuclear powered stealth plane....

Ack....

Urban myth. Doesn't exist. Everything about it on the net is a rehash of the original story.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 7/1108/08 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ampaf707

Looks CGI.

What kind of program did you use?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join