It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a top secret plane?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
yeah

i also think TR3B is a make-up....

but there is certainly a lot of triangle UFOs out there....

just one thing...everyone said that Belgium ufo flap 1989 was........ F117...

ITS NOT!!!....F117, B2 Stealth and other similat triangle STEALTH AIRCRAFT DO NOT HAVE THAT EVEN TRIANGLE SHAPE, they resemble normal airplane when viewed from underneath...

also...

STEALTH AIRCRAFT DO NOT have lights at wing tips, nor in center of the craft, just typical green / red light configuration, like F-16 planes..

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
First pic looked like an F-117 to me but that second one, i don't have a clue.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSpectacle
reply to post by ampaf707

Looks CGI.

What kind of program did you use?

It definitely ain't CGI the motion blur and AA aren't "perfect" enough to be CGI.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Definitely a X-plane but what program, the military builds 2 to 3 X-planes a year and most never see production.

My guess is that this is a X-plane that was used as a test bed for a program and you are seeing it because they got there data and no longer need it or have any reason to hide it.

Call it a failed test X-plane. it may be a unmanned 1/2 scale test model.

Sometimes the gov lets failed X-planes be seen to trick Russia and china into trying to find out what is going on, they then spend a lot of time and risk for there spy only to find years later that it was a failed program.

ATS would be a good place for this type disinformation photos. as we know that there are members from russia and china.

I do wonder what sound it made and its flight speed. and other flight characteristics.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by ANNED]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Wow, if this is a real pic (no offense, just the skeptic in me
) it may be the answer to all those black triangle sightings. Intelgurls crop of the photo really resembles some of the witnesses descriptions.

Star&Flagged !

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Great photos but heres the thing i dont think its the same plane in both photos.
Im a real enthusiast but look at the second picture closer there appears to be the fueselage going from top to bottom and two fins on eitherside at the tail, it appears to be aurora or a newer prototype of it

www.rense.com...

[i
reply to [

url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread409286/pg1#pid5275343]post by ampaf707[/url]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
ITS NOT!!!....F117, B2 Stealth and other similat triangle STEALTH AIRCRAFT DO NOT HAVE THAT EVEN TRIANGLE SHAPE, they resemble normal airplane when viewed from underneath...

also...

STEALTH AIRCRAFT DO NOT have lights at wing tips, nor in center of the craft, just typical green / red light configuration, like F-16 planes..

Don't have time to find the pics right now, but they definitely DON'T look like normal airfcraft underneath. As for the white lights, yes they do. The F-117 has landing lights at the wingtips that are white. I've seen enough of them land while I was waiting to recover their drag chutes.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The 3 domes on the bottom of it are what is so compelling to me. Many craft with these domes have been spotted around the world. Could this be some sort of plasma based anti gravity system? Aside from theories pure speculation brings me to believe that the domes are some sort of advanced surveillance system ready to be disclosed by the government. Why else would they fly it over Area 51? I wish the OP would have described the behavior of the craft.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Anyone notice the three "lights" at each corner.Looks like what those black triangles that folks have been seeing around the world.Perhaps thats what some folks are seeing and thinking its a ufo.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Flagged - this could be an interesting thread, whichever way you look at it

My gut instinct is hoax. The OP seems too calm about it too me. If he's been to Area 51 (more than once) then he's clearly enthusiastic about the subject. If that had been me, I would barely have been able to control my excitement. OP seems very matter-of-fact about it all - like he's just trying to tease us

I hope it's real though - and I hope I'm wrong about the OP. I'll be watching this thread with great interest!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMajestic
Great photos but heres the thing i dont think its the same plane in both photos.
Im a real enthusiast but look at the second picture closer there appears to be the fueselage going from top to bottom and two fins on eitherside at the tail, it appears to be aurora or a newer prototype of it

www.rense.com...

i see where you are going with you're point, i just adjusted the colour on the photos at your link and the ones here, and they really do look solid.
the fishing line that is being mentioned at your link, can't see any of that in the filters i used.. but they are interesting, at least

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
great post!

do we have an estimate on how fast this plane can go? I have heard rumors that it can hit Mach 5 ( approx 3691 mph). At that speed it can transverse the earth in a little over 6 hours. Is this a popular belief?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod

Originally posted by SkepticalSpectacle

Looks CGI.

What kind of program did you use?

It definitely ain't CGI the motion blur and AA aren't "perfect" enough to be CGI.

Ooooo I'm so amazed by your skills you should work for Lucas Arts.

Those jaggies on the UFO (OooOOO-spooky) picture is a sign someone didn't turn on AA on their render settings. Heck it doesn't look good enough to be done in 3d app. Looks more like a half-assed attempt of using the marquee tool on PS. Yeah looks like it. Marquee tool->Black fill->splotches of white air-brush dots on each ends. Oops forgot to turn the anti-alias on. (No matter people would buy it anyway.)

Voila a UFO! *Ding*

Seriously...

Where are the originals so we can look at the EXIF and expose the truth!

WHERE? C'moon OP there's no reason to be afraid if you are NOT hoaxing....

C'moon...

[edit on 7-11-2008 by SkepticalSpectacle]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Looks like Aurora to me .

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
OK, first off, that is a good vid, never seen that before, athough it's a bit suspect with the vid not carrying on, to show the craft going behind the tree, but still quite cool. Starred.

When I saw the OP's pics, I thought first that it was the F-117, but as people have shown, the angles are more subtle and it is sort of a 'sleeker' look to it and the wing tips are on more of an inclination.

I did this on paint to show the shape I think it is, the perspective is terrible, so please forgive that, I'm no good on computers at perspective drawings.

Theres no real scale, to judge how big this craft is, it could be UAV, or it could be bigger, but it definetely looks like a true Delta wing craft to me, AURORA is a possibility, but hasn't it already been unveiled?

'Aurora':

NASA's 'Blackswift':

Look remarkably similar, but they could be different craft I suppose, the OP's craft looks like a truer Delta wing.

EMM

[edit on 7-11-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 7-11-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

i agree with Erasurehead. it DOES look like a f117.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Can someone tell me why this is on the UFO page? especially when its title is "is this a top secret plane"? I'd love to add to the thread but I missed out on when it was first posted so I'm going to have do some reading of what has been posted but I can tell you from the appearance in the pictures this looks nothing like the infamous Aurora or F-117.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
When you zoom closer you can read HOAX on the fuselage

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
i don't doubt for a second that this is some sort of military aircraft, but most of the ATS members seem to agree with that anyway...

i just wanted to say that i'm jealous of your trip to Area-51, as i want to head out there myself, and also to the new location, "Sandia"...

i heard the middle of the week is the best time to go to see something, as most people don't drive all the way out there on work nights...

EDIT: shouldn't this thread be in the "Area-51 and Other Facilities", "Military and Gov. Projects", or at least in the "Advanced Aircraft Projects" boards??? i think one of those fits better...

[edit on 7-11-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
That looks a lot like a large scale version of this X-43 but missing the ram propulsion underneath. I wonder if those strange light things are some exotic propulsion device.

External Site X-43

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join