It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brits find 1km cave in China (pics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Brits find 1km cave in China (pics)

www.thesun.co.uk

In China's mountainous village of Tian Xing, a team of British cave explorers say they have discovered the world's deepest underground shaft.

Connected by two cave systems, Qikeng and Dong Ba, their combined depth measures an astonishing 1026 m
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a team of British cave explorers have discovered the world's deepest underground shaft.
Amazing find just makes you think what other finds like this are left undiscovered and what could be lurking down them.

bbs.keyhole.com...

also found this which apparently is the biggest in comparison, nothing compared to the china one

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What a picture, this is amazing!

Where is Tian Xing located? I can't find it on Google maps, I wonder if its anywhere near the Himalayas, where reptiles are said to be digging. I'll say no more.

Good find, this should provide good study.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Nice find!!! Makes you ponder what other systems are undiscovered around the world.

Was the town in which this was discovered heavily populated? Strange this has only been discovered.

Would be nice to see pictures of what is down there!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
What a picture, this is amazing!

Where is Tian Xing located? I can't find it on Google maps, I wonder if its anywhere near the Himalayas, where reptiles are said to be digging. I'll say no more.

Good find, this should provide good study.

They are not digging. They (reptillians) have a palace and commune with humans underneath the Himalayas in Nepal.

This is only a discovery leading to either 1) Death of explorers (I would hope not and this was a Government planned discovery), 2) Government cancels exploration, or 3) They succeed and lead further & maybe if lucky discover more and (I hope as a personal belief) they find the Hollow Earth.

Will the year 2009 be the most breathtaking results for best discoverys? I should expect so, this year of 2008 seems to be itching to unleash something to the public within late 2008 or in somewhere of 2009.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Gillespie]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Woweee...nice pics. That would be so cool to find a cave like that. Incredible! I love caves.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This reminds me of the nutty 'Hollow Earth Theory'.

Nice find

top topics

join