It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear strikes before 4th November

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Top US Generals Flee To EU And Russia In Last Attempt To Stop World War

A most stunning report is circulating in the Kremlin today stating that some of the most Senior Generals in the United States Military are ‘pleading’ for ‘immediate’ help from both Russian and European Military to prevent their current President from starting World War III in the coming weeks.

This is a plea to all military insiders who should elaborate on this. I am sure you are reading ATS. If you know anything about it, please give us - ordinary people - a hint how to escape this! (if you see this coming)

What is the likeliness of these claims? How about Finland meeting - were there any agreement made? Do you know anything about any other recent secret military intercontinental meetings?

Link

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That's is just a blatant attempt to fear monger. I wouldn't take anything from that website seriously. Here is what really went down at the meeting.

Source< br />
-Ign0RanT

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Any real sources?

www.fourwinds10.com...

Is the source of the source you posted and it looks like a crazy Bush hate site with all the Bush / Hitler photos and talks of Forth Reich Nazi's and such.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ign0rant

May be. I hope so.

I am not saying I believe it. I am trying not to be ignorant - if there is something more to it, we need to know.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Sounds like?

Sorcha Faal!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ign0rant

Ha, yeah, its not the best site.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

circulating in the Kremlin today

= scorcha!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If Bin Laden & Al Qaeda have suitcase nukes... then how about i.e. October 29? Hopefully, no such thing will happen.

Al Qaeda's October Surprise: Jihadis Believe Now Is The Time To Strike America

The next terrorist attack on the United States – a "nuclear hell storm" planned for seven major cities – is set to occur this month.

That's the word from al-Qaida.

In a communiqu? to Osama bin Laden, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the top al-Qaida lieutenant in Iraq, mentions the "Great Ramadan Offensive" that will create a "fateful confrontation" with the United States and Israel.

[---]

"During the month of Ramadan," Mukheimar wrote, "a great Muslim victory was won over the Crusaders under the leadership of Saladin. His advisers counseled him to rest from the jihad during the month of fasting, but Saladin insisted on continuing the jihad during Ramadan because he knew ... that fasting helps to [achieve] victory, because during Ramadan the Muslims overcome themselves through fasting, and thus their victory over their enemies is certain."

Bin Laden, who views himself as Saladin's successor, could opt to heed this advice.

Ramadan began Tuesday, Oct. 4, and ends Nov. 2. The Night of Determination will occur Oct. 29.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Regarding Sorcha Faal, check out this thread:

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ahhhh! Fresh doom. Refreshing, indeed, most recent tellings of doom. This doom scares me like when I was a little plucky and saw The Day After and Needles or soemthing or other.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Are people afraid of this subject? I saw Indiana Jones 14, I know how to survive a nuclear blast, unless Westinghouse is still a big dissappointment in life, then I will have to say be afraid before Nov. 4th. But at the same time, no. I say no! to unsubstantiated doom! Unless Dick Cheney is saying it is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Okay, I was reacting to wine and Midols...in other words, I examined the source as stated by posters prior to me (which I did not scan for some reason). This site dprogram.net... is Snuffleupagus-territory for certain. Let's see...Snuffleupagus' nose was found on a rooftop next to the towers...yet, still alive and well and working for Al Queda or Qdoba or whatever!

[edit on 27-10-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I like that pic. It deprograms me ultimately.

Good. If everyone is convinced that everything is fine and there is nothing to worry about in this regard I appreciate your input and thread can be closed - obviously false alarm.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yeah, like everyone is saying, I don't believe that site.

However...

Russia are actually currently holding the largest scale internal war game since the Soviet collapse.

"Stability 2008"

Apparently it is training for civil unrest and a simulated NATO-led attack on its southern borders.

scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com...

Hey, who can argue with the Scotland Sunday

[edit on 27-10-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It seems that the title "ruinator " is not enaugh for him.

But as a german magazin titled a docu on bush...

"the american dream comes true - bush is leaving"

this thread is telling me, that it is time for a big big change. people all around the world , lets get together and kick this irresponsible leaders and politicens of their chairs.

top topics

join