It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nicotine and Fluoride link

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I've been doing research on fluoride for the past few weeks. What I uncovered is truly frightening. We've been told that fluoride is good for our teeth, but every single research report shows that this is not true at all. That fluoride has not, in one case, been helpful in tooth health. What is does do is quite interesting. It is a neuro-toxin, it attacks the nervous system. It is a by-product of fertilizer and aluminum production, therefore it bonds to aluminum quite well. The brain cannot tell the difference between fluoride and a hydrogen ion, allowing the fluoride to deposit itself within brain tissue. It inhibits cholergic activity, which which basically is the function your body uses to turn off receptors in the brain and body. The inability to turn these receptors off creates feelings of inner tension, restlessness, and the inability to stay still. Usually involving: constant pacing, purposeless movement of the feet and legs, and marked anxiety. Sound familiar? These are the symptoms so readily described as ADD or ADHD. Fluoride will enter the brain easily carrying with it the attached aluminum. Large amounts of aluminum have recently been associated with Alzheimer's and Parkinson;s disease. The International Society for Fluoride Research(ISFR)
has reported studies implicating fluoride as a cause of chronic fatigue syndrome, sleep disorder, autism, down syndrome.
There's more.
Fluoxetine hydrochloride (Prozac, Fontex, Ladose, Sarafem.) Fluoxetine is an anti-depressant, anyone who knows what these evil drugs are capable of will know the danger this presents.
Another use for Fluoride? Methylphosphonofluoridate, or Sarin nerve gas or more commonly know as mustard gas.
Ever wonder how the Nazi's were able to get millions of Jews to walk themselves into their own death willingly? Fluoride has a profound effect of causing people to become more docile and open to suggestion.
It makes you think twice about why people in this country don't seem to care about whats going on. Its not their fault entirely.
There is so much more on fluoride, I could put a lot more, but now I will show you where nicotine fits into the picture.
Nicotine, most know of it through smoking and tobacco use. I've always wondered why the US Government is so adament with anti-smoking and tobacco usage. The carcinogenic properties are bad yes, i don't condone smoking. I do however condone nicotine gum, or other nicotine treatments. Here is why.
Nicotine has an adverse effect on fluoride.
REmember how fluoride inhibits choleric activity? Nicotine excites them, rebounding and undoing fluorides effect. Nicotine is being used as a treatment for ADD and ADHD, Alzheimers, Parkinson's disease. I will not list the rest, for every single ailment fluoride is known to cause, nicotine has the reverse effect.
It makes you wonder, why people who smoke may find a considerably less effect from prozac and other anti-depressents. Why most people with ADD and ADHD develope into smokers. WHY DO MOST DOCTORS SMOKE .
Parkinson's disease is your brain's ability to recieve and use dopamine from the the blockage or death of braincells in the motor regions. The cause is UNKNOWN. On a side note, i'll mention again how fluoride enters the brain tissue easily and deposits aluminum at will, which has a conspicuous effect of killing brain cells and clogging up dopamine receptors. The most common treament is levodopa, a drug that increases dopamine levels, so that what receptors and brain cells you have left can recieve a better supply of dopamine. Funny, nicotine has the same effect. on a large level. LArge enough so that it becomes addictive. Your brain becomes used to the higher dopamine count, so when the dopamine stops coming, your brain says "hey, i want some more 'o' that."
There is a lot more info. Here are some links for your own further research.
www.epa.gov, www.fluoridealert.org, www.fluorideresearch.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing some of your very interesting research, beef.

[And thanks for your screen name...the word beef is always good for a chuckle.]

Back to the matter at-hand...

How would one go about removing fluoride from their drinking water? Does bottled water generally have fluoride in it?

Jim Marr's The Rise of the Fourth Reich touches on how fluoride got into our water. Alcoa, corporation that it is, appears to have decided that profit is infinitely more important that the general health of the public. What a shocker.

Now, about the nicotine claims. First, can you provide something more than circumstantial evidence that "MOST DOCTORS SMOKE"? That's a HELLUVA claim to make [in CAPS, no less], with no proof whatsoever.

Also, do you work for Nicorette? Surely, you're not suggesting that Americans who drink tap water would be better off getting hooked [!!!] on a allegedly carcinogenic drug, nicotine?

Or, is it another one of those "damned if ya do, damned if ya don't"s that form the rotten skeleton of our society?

[edit on 10.25.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Great post...

So I smoke a hell of a lot and often forget to brush my teeth. I rarely drink tap or bottled water...prefering good ol' Pappy Van Winkle.

Does that explain why I'm a conspiracy theorist and don't trust anyone/anything?

I wonder how many of you this applies to.

Great research.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the great post. I left England just before the ban and often wondered where all this anti smoking rhetoric was coming from.

Two additional points.

Chemtrails contain loads of alluminum as well as barium and other toxins in an aerosol form.

There is a campaign to re-fluoridate water in the UK.

Stepping out for a fag now.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beefragafragious

Good post, nice bit of research there

This is a good read for me because something similar crossed my mind a while ago but I could not find any evidence. This war on smoking seems stupid to me considering how much tax is on a packet of smokes. The amount of doctors and nurses that smoke is mostly due to the stress of the job, these people will not be aware of your research. Personaly I would rather die with my brain working rather then end up in a home back in nappies not remembering what day or who I am.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
We can extrude any number of names of chemicals with similar sounding names to fluoride and claim it as conspiracy...

The concentration in tap water, I think, is along the lines of 2 part per million, and that's the limit for normal fluoridation.

Anything beyond that and will indeed wreck teeth, especially in infants, fluorosis being an example.

Any perceived advantages of smoking for the effect of nicotine on such things as Parkinson's disease is just a false security.

City officials drink their own tap water - but do big tobacco company bosses smoke?

Now there's a conspiracy

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

Watch this
and see what you think.

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Nicotene is a very safe drug, albeit addictive. It's being looked at as a treatment a variety of nervous system disorders. Wikipedia says this:

Nicotine and its metabolites are being researched for the treatment of a number of disorders, including ADHD, Schizophrenia and Parkinson's Disease.

Smoking tobacco, with all the tars and other nasty chemicals, will give you cancer.

If you want the health benefits of nicotine, chew nicotine gum. Consuming tobacco, whether smoking, chewing, or snuffing it, will give you a tumor sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by amaxa

I wonder if the native americans had a cancer epidemic?

They did smoke tobacco you know.

I suggest using good rolling tobacco so as to avoid (hopefully) the many additives in the commercial brands.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So now I know why I smoke more that others, especially after using a cheap chealator that has been enormously effective at removing metals from my system.
Your brain works differently after removing metals insidiously added.
The Nazi's used fluoride to calm their victims prior to experimentation.
Look it up.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

Could you let us know what that cheap chealator was that you used? Mucho appreciated.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

you can probably help me with my thread then, and with your research, maybe you can explain what types of effects nicotine has on the pineal gland...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

any contributions are greatly appreciated!!

i think i'm gonna go consume some nicotine right now!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I suggest you research the genesis of the Fluoridation, and their affiliations. Also look into who is behind the non smoking campaign, and their affiliations. I'm sure they come from the same source. Now who is this affiliation?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

you can probably help me with my thread then, and with your research, maybe you can explain what types of effects nicotine has on the pineal gland...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

any contributions are greatly appreciated!!

i think i'm gonna go consume some nicotine right now!

Summation - Fluoride & Pineal Gland: Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland - a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals. It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body. The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes. The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone). After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland - particulalry the gland's regulation of melatonin. Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals. Luke summarized her human and animal findings as follows: "In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation."
www.fluoridealert.org...

Nicotine and the Pineal Gland.
This is the only one that I could find, and its Greek to me. If someone can translate the findings it might be helpful, they are quite technical.
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

[edit on 26-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
On a side note, the Pineal Gland is very important when it comes to meditation and spiritual work regarding "the third eye". I don't want to go way off from the scientific facts presented here, but this third eye, once activated, opens oneself to far more...spiritual work than could be accomplished before.

Another way they are keeping us down, resisting our own powers of the mind and forces unknown.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wasn't fluoride first used well after nazi germany? I'm pretty sure the genocide of the jews was not aided by fluoride. I thought fluoride was invented/created by communist USSR, and originally the US thought it was bad/evil since it was created by the evil communists and therefore was bad?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Even though fluoride is deadly, it is still legal for the government to kill you or control you with it.

U.S CODE

TITLE 50 > CHAPTER 32 > § 1520a. Restrictions on use of human subjects for testing of chemical or biological agents.

(a) Prohibited activities
(1) any test or experiment involving the use of a chemical agent or biological agent on a civilian population; or
(2) any other testing of a chemical agent or biological agent on human subjects.

(this sounds about right, but then there's this)

(b) Exceptions: Subject to subsections the prohibition in subsection (a) of this section does not apply to a test or experiment carried out for any of the following purposes:

(1) Any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or research activity.
(2) Any purpose that is directly related to protection against toxic chemicals or biological weapons and agents.
(3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose related to riot control.

e) “Biological agent” defined
In this section, the term “biological agent” means any micro-organism (including bacteria, viruses, fungi, rickettsiac, or protozoa), pathogen, or infectious substance, and any naturally occurring, bioengineered, or synthesized component of any such micro-organism, pathogen, or infectious substance, whatever its origin or method of production, that is capable of causing—
(1) death, disease, or other biological malfunction in a human, an animal, a plant, or another living organism;
(2) deterioration of food, water, equipment, supplies, or materials of any kind; or
(3) deleterious alteration of the environment.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by METACOMET]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Tom's of Maine makes a fluoride free toothpaste that I use.. most local drug store carry it now. They have several toothpaste products and only one of them is fluoride free, look at the box closely. They also make an aluminum free deodorant that works great! FWIW

[edit on 26-10-2008 by YourNuts]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

The point is:
There should be no "legal" limit for fluoride. No amount is OK. It is poison and it is added to our water for reasons that are more sinister than health related. Why would anyone for any reason add poison to the drinking water? Drinking it? Can you imagine what this does to the soft tissue in our body - to our kidneys - to our brains? There are also ridiculously high amounts of barium and aluminum found in our air at the moment. Coincidence? I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I live in the mountains, I know, that when a plummer installs a new water/pump system the take a sample for a Fluoride test, they send it some where , and then later get the results, if its over a certain percent the water is bad and cannot be used as a drinking source, but only if it went past the safe percentage? most people like the Fluoride in there water when compared to water with no Fluoride, it makes the water some what sweater. go figure
most like water with Fluoride with out actually knowing what it is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join