It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Whistle Blowers Have a Device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have just been browsing Web Bots predictions for 2009 and one of the many things it mentions is the article below.

"By just having the device they have created certain side effects that the "powers that be" couldn't have predicted. The Time Monks do not have a word for these devices. Relate it to a cave man trying to describe a modern gun"

Two whistle blowers are on the run with a "Device" that the powers that be want back. Who could these whistle blowers be and what of the device they have. Is it something extraterestial is it some ancient artifact. What type of device could it be that the perps want it back so badly and again just who are the perps, any idea's

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I love the reputable link and everything. This is well-supported and I hope the whistleblowers escape and get their message out!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sounds like a good movie idea.
Doubt we hear much more.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's a device that when energy is applied to it once, acts as a catalyst enabling it to draw energy from the vacuum, without further need of input.
This same device has within it a structure capable of storing information that, no matter how many times it is segmented, the information still maintains itself as whole, based on a holographic principal.

This device can perform a specific function, without moving parts and without chemical reaction.
The function of this device s to transfer information from one causal plane to another and back again, without the limitations of space, and distance as we know it.
Once activated the device is also capable of merging with other parts without mechanical, chemical or other bonds, to perform additional and or alternative functions.
It's made of a material that has no know reference on this globe, that acts like a solid dense object, but is soft to the touch, thus being capable of being molded to any shape.

Just a guess of course.

[edit on 23/10/2008 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I know! I know!
Flux capacitors!
They are looking for De Leroeans to put them in!

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Is anyone else getting sick of this little web bot?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I recall the time monks referring to it as a "coherer". It was the best expression they could come up with. I'm midway thru a listen of Cliff High on Jeff Rense as of the 20th Oct. So far, it's quite horrifying. I was hoping to hear more about this device you speak of.

Here's the link to the 10/20 interview www.aliendeceptions.com...

Scroll halfway down page to "truth tv" click audio files then jeff rense then cliff high

[edit on 23-10-2008 by ThatDGgirl]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
That, Is it possible that what they have is some form of communicating device between ourselves and ET. That would be big time stuff and the perps incharge certainly would not want that on public display for sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I don't think it's a communication device, per say.... They call it a "coherer"

Cohesion is when things "come together" Maybe this thing does just that. But my initial impression was somehow it did it's thing according to the thoughts of the "possessor", if you will. An example of instantaneous manifestation of.... whatever was being thought.

Just my ramblings...................

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yes something like "Last mimzy" would be awesome. I don't really know where this stuff is coming from or believe something could be smuggled out of where it was held. Just a statement of a web bot of 2009 prediction doesn't mean a lot on here. But like I said it is interesting to think about.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well time is sure running out for them to blow that whistle.

Come on guys, give it here!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As a "coherer" it brings together, melds, two dimensional spaces. In such it creates a doorway that is only seen from a singular dimension, i.e. X, Y, or Z, pitch, yaw and roll. that would depend on the settings of the device at the time. The bad side is that if the operator is not familiar with the target setting in the target dimension then they can literally open a hole into the heart of a star or to deep space.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I read George Ure's site every day, as well as subscribe. I don't recall seeing any of the webbot memes or predictions that talked about the whisleblowers with a device.

I respectfully request that you post the link to the story. Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Not my job but this is the best I could find.
www.youtube.com...

I do remember hearing about this and reading about it some where.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Argentus

Cliff talked about it on the Coast to Coast interview pre Oct 14. If memory serves correctly.............

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

Are you just guessing on that? Perhaps you'd care to elaborate a bit? It sounds quite fascinating.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Which one would be most applicable to listen too?
Thanks

join