It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an opposite of Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
One of the greatest Patriots in American History (Thomas Jefferson) was a student of Adam Weishaupt and Illuminism. The thing that is profound about this is that Jefferson was a libertarian at heart as well as being vehemently opposed to the centralization of power caused by the British Banks. For this, it's my opinion that the Illuminati like any organization can become corrupted, yet still have members that hold the traditional beliefs of the organization. I'd also venture to say that quite a few members of the CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commision, etc. may hold humanistic views that go against the end goals of their respective group. In other words, much of the clashing in the world is caused behind the scenes and non manufactured like many think.

21stcenturycicero.wordpress.com...

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
YES, there are other contestants for first place and the fallout of the struggle is what we are watching now. It's bigger than even the president could imagine.

One day George W. woke up to find that he IS NOT the most powerful man in the world and the US / Russian administrations are NOT the most powerful organizations on the planet.

Another day, Mr. X, the head of the (as we call them) illuminati woke up to find that he is but a small cog in an extremely complex ordered chaos 'machine'. They are the visible ones, who strive for publicity through secrecy, if that makes any sense. They all want to be suspected as being part as it's an instant STREET CRED within the ranks of the wannabes. The are nothing but evil nerds with makeovers, large waistlines and a lack of real appeal with people, mates. Without revealing their finances, families they have literally no shot at mating. Those exposed for what they are regret ever being exposed as now they can't even trust their own security detail for fear of being clipped. Being around anyone connected would nauseate even the most conditioned individual. It's a wonder their hearts can be kept beating, even with the high tech we've got - explosively self loathing as they are.

Those are the facts.

You think G.W. was under any illusions that he was the most powerful man in the world? the man was born a puppet and he knew it before you did.

Uhh, and it seems more like your making pot shots at nerds and fat people then stating facts.... what facts are you presenting us here??

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I know some freemasons who would likely tell you that THEY are the opposition to the illuminati.

These men of whom i speak, have at length disscussed with me, that they 1) Do not support the fractional reserve monetary system of the federal reserve and world bank. 2) do not support G.W. in his open-ended "War on whatever". 3) do not support Obama... or McCain.

Further, some of these men have done so much as to tell me point blank that the illuminati made an attempt to infiltrate and control the Freemason order, but their efforts were discovered and subverted.

Maybe the reason that the masons get such a bad rep is that the Illuminati wants it that way

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Secret Master]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
the oppsite of the illuminati is the people. just like every other goverment the people have always either been for or against them.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one mentioned the Discordians...the non prophet disorganization.
en.wikipedia.org...

(Hail Eris)

[edit on 29-10-2008 by tjack]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
I'm surprised no one mentioned the Discordians...the non prophet disorganization.
en.wikipedia.org...

(Hail Eris)
shhhhhh... they'll all want one.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Me. I believe in nothing really. Dont care about power, and could care less what happens to the world. Selfish and mean most of the time. People with "power" do not impress me. I have always had money, but have always just done my own thing. Think of Chevy Chase in Caddy Shack armed........And that is close.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Secret Master

Freemasonry is just a big ole puzzle. Where you come out of it is anyone's guess. Freemasonry is the puzzle. The Illuminati are the people that greet you at the end of the correct path.

Oh, and I agree. They don't show themselves. It's obvious by the games they play that they are fun-loving people. They like to play tricks. They like to play with peoples' lives. If you want in, you have to be WORTHY of it. Those with their name in the spotlight are obviously nowhere near the nucleus.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
In our world, in our universe all come in 3's. not two's as many have come to falsely believe. Balance is established between the good, the bad, and the neutral. The light, the dark, and the gray. It is only safe to assume everything and all follow the laws of the Universe, especially secret organizations like the Illuminati. So if that is the case whom are they?

We are the Shards of the original Bavarian Illuminati.

If you hold any interest please play this thread a visit, a glance:
Shards of the Illuminati

- Maban

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
if there is, im joining!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hi everyone

Is there an anti-Illuminati organization? Sorta.

There are 6000 members of the Illuminati. And there are 6000 members of an organization called the Overlords.
When you're in the Illuminati, you're told that "we are the good guys" and that the Overlords rule the world. But it's really a massive deception: the Illuminati and the Overlords are two wings of the same organization. Confusing eh?

If you met a member of the Illuminati, they would tell you that "we're the good guys, fighting against the evil Overlords who rule the world."

I know of at least one organization made of former Illuminati members who are anti-Illuminati. But we have very few members. Wanna join?

Angels could be considered an anti-Illuminati organization. God is working subtly to liberate humanity from the Illuminati-Overlords AKA the Beast.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Spooky Fox Mulder

The Illuminati want to use whatever system exists by influence or psychological methods. But the Illuminati want to rule everything because they think they deserve to by right of their perspective on reality.

Anti Illuminati would have to be anarchic with respect to politics, otherwise there will always be individuals with power in the control structure that the Illuminati can influence.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spooky Fox Mulder
Everybody is talking about shadow governments and secret societies like Illuminati, the Bilderberg group, etc. We all imagine members of the Illuminati as secretive old wrinkled men dressed in dark suits and thinking up the world dominations plans.

Now.

Is here a secret society out there, as secret as the Illuminati itself, which concentrates on the good and the light? Which concentrates on bright future for humanity and this planet?

(And whare can I apply?
)

This assumes that the "illuminati" has plans for world domination. I'm not so sure about this. It also assumes that the "illuminati" isn't good, and that it doesn't concentrate on a bright future for humanity and the planet.

There's no hard evidence that the illuminati is necessarily evil. Any writing that says so is merely an opinion formed without all the information needed. Things such as depopulation aren't inherently evil

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Dermo

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spooky Fox Mulder
Everybody is talking about shadow governments and secret societies like Illuminati, the Bilderberg group, etc. We all imagine members of the Illuminati as secretive old wrinkled men dressed in dark suits and thinking up the world dominations plans.

Now.

Hmmmm... maybe Ong's Hat if you believe in such conspiracies.
edit on 1-7-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Check out the White Dragon Society
White Dragons

LOL the only organization actively resisting the Illuminati...

At the very least they have a cool name.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The term Illuminati has been co-opted by nefarious individuals and organizations.

And the Shard Theory is right on the mark.

"Illuminati" - from the Latin illuminatur meaning "enlightened" was a term used to bring folks together who possessed unique knowledge and abilities under a common banner.

This word did not have the modern trappings and associations that our modern age places on the word enlightened at which it's utterance most people assume the Louts Position or arrogantly talk haughtily about how they " know it all, maaaaaaaan" while sitting on their butts complaining about the current System and Structure without getting out and doing anything constructive with their self-proclaimed "insights".

No, for the truly Enlightened Illuminati - there is much work, sometimes requiring actual effort, blood, sweat, tears and self-sacrifice. In my personal case, I have a somewhat lenient vow of poverty in order to make sure than any monetary rewards I may receive as the result of my works go toward the less fortunate so that they may simply be able to live. I also help with educational efforts and grants, but when it comes to my won rewards from this work - I don't even own a car or many of the modern trappings of Modern Life. So it goes. Priorities are more important and I have a roof over my head, food and internet access.....so the modern incarnation of portraying the Illuminati as a bunch of glitzed out people surrounded by unbearable personal wealth and frivolous opulence is a bit of a misnomer.

But hey - it's my Shard Path and I'm cool with it most of the time.
So it goes.
It's not the only path available out there.

The original goal of the Bavarian Illuminati was to bring great minds together and work towards a higher goal for the betterment of all who were oppressed during the times....from the Sciences and the Arts, to the individual becoming more adept at enhancing their innate talents in service of not only themselves, but their fellow human beings.

Somewhere along the road, some members became arrogant and formed off-shoots that didn't associate with other members in council. Human folly and the arrogant self-serving interest took over in those persons, and in some case, developments came to pass that - at the time of transition - were very unbecoming and traumatic for others not in the group.

Progress and far reaching Cultural Advancement takes time and patience.

if we look at recorded human history we will notice there are always period of great conflict and Darkness that give rise to a resurgence of Light and forward moving innovations. It is a definitive and observable pattern. The Dark Ages and the Enlightenment Era are a great example of this. Get used to fluxes and flows, cycles or Dark and Light, and remain steadfastly peaceful in yourself that all of these things are a natural part of the Social Evolutionary Process.

With the advent of the internet and mass real-time communications, we have entered into a Global Dynamic where upon we can discuss matters of import with others all across the globe and break through cultural stereotypes and propaganda. We are currently sitting in the middle of a Great Transition - one of the most amazing ones to date, and if my theory is correct, the New World Order will be one whereby ALL persons contributing ideas and conscious forward moving dynamics have voice and those with the power to effect change will blend into a harmonious inter-relation of community.

You ask how you can join Illuminati?

Be yourself, learn the ins and outs of your Personal Duality and study the Higher Graces and Valuable Contributions of the Ancient and Modern World.

Don't focus on dystopian negativity - for that leads to dark ends and discontent if it's the only path you focus on. Balance is important to achieving Wisdom and Understanding.

Find the beauty in Music, the Arts, Cultures and Historical Dynamics.

Embrace your personal education by finding things that are worth preserving in the World.

Everyone will have their own manifestation of what they deem preferable, and do not be ashamed by your choices, but also do not neglect to seek out parallels in the works outside of your own ideologies in order to truly understand the Human Brotherhood and the wonderful Mysteries that infuse the world around us in a myriad of manifestations and expressions.

When you find your Higher Calling and Higher Mind and a way to use those gifts towards the betterment of others, you will be a positivist force of change around you. But first - you must find your Peace and Acceptance of matters you cannot change.

Always look for solutions and innovations.

And one last thing - be cautious and wary of Those who would seek to undermine your positive efforts for their own nefarious agendas. If you have a project you're working on and seek counsel - be aware that if you reveal too much information, there will inevitably be someone else who will try to make your idea and product their own and have it on the market before you've even finished the outline of your work. It's a harsh truth, but there are many Opportunists out there and they have no qualms whatsoever about running off with someone else's hard work. It's happened to me more times than I can count.

Most importantly, be true to yourself.

Do not remain in the company of any group or organization that does not hold true and vigilantly your core ideals. Do not stay involved in associations that try to demean your natural gifts and most importantly, be wary of subversive and subtle influence that tries to lead you down dark roads with foolish promises of glory and financial reward for what seems like minimal effort.

Be true, stand tall, be resolved and vigilant, and continue to shine bright.

It's hard work, but if you do it intelligently, it's very rewarding.

Peace.

edit on 7/1/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edits, spelling corrections and formatting.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The opposite of the illuminati... is... wicca.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

no there isn't

<< 1    3 >>

join