It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this? Ghost/Ufo?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to break the news to you but orbs are tools of aliens. Believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There is more to this than smoke and mirrors. I have a number of similar photos and the shapes are very definite. Many the shape of animals.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

Good point.... they often show up when you are actively looking for them or if they are studying you for some reason.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pamie

It can be breath sometimes but many times it is not.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Thanks
Here is another plasma image:
s454.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubSpecies
There is more to this than smoke and mirrors. I have a number of similar photos and the shapes are very definite. Many the shape of animals.

Well the first time someone can produce this result in a controlled situation we will have something... until then the 'process' remains in question...

Thanks; Here is another plasma image:

Agreed that is an amazing deer... but without any support data it is merely an interesting picture

[edit on 21-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So you just wandered out into the backyard for no reason and decided to take pictures of the black sky for no reason and conveniently for no reason there just happened to be funny looking smoke trails, and you seem able to produce and endless supply of the pictures.

Come on my friend I think you are seriously pulling some legs here.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

He may be but I believe that ectoplasm and orbs can be photographed. It is a legitimate research. I have studied on them for some time.

This may be an appropriate forum because some believe that orbs and "smoky" figures are really interdimensional aliens, not just ghosts.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor
Ok. Serious question. Since when are orbs being discussed in the alien ufo forums?

Smoke or not the features are uncanny, also in the similar one of the deer. I for one would like to know how these were created..

But your right paranormal or gray area would be better to continue this... that way it won't ruffle so many feathers.

What we need to do is find a way to produce these results with a control... The orbs in #2 are not convincing to me but the 'smoke' is

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Looks like the OP has caught a whole lot of smoke and dust in these pics....not that cool. But, had you taken them at the Gilliland ranch then it would be inter-dimensional beings, and orbs, and that's something worth discussing.

-Liquid

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Im not dimissind any phenomenon here, just feel the OP is streching my belief to accept he just randonly decided to go in his backyard and photograph a black sky and coincidently discovered smoke people

Is it just me or does that story seem just a little fishy, i think hes pulling our leg with some nice camera tricks myself

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
As a matter of fact i was photographing orbs and many of these images showed up.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well if I can't bring up these phenomena on this forum,.... then what is this forum all about... debunking everything!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'll leave you guys in your debunking world and see if I can find a more open minded forum.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SubSpecies

You debunk first. Then you are left with nothing but facts.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I understand that some people are quick to try and debunk the pictures and videos without backing up their claims.
However, would you rather be bamboozled by hoaxers. One of great things about ATS is that members always are able to weed out hoaxes and explainable phenomena. That leaves us with rare unexplainable videos and pictures, gems in the rough.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I wasnt debunking you images, just stating that the OP, which wasnt you, had a story which seemed a little fishy. That he took his camera into the backyard to photography the black sky just for no reason and happened to get the shot.

Thats a strange story, who takes their camera out to photograph blackness for no reason?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I must admit.

I've done it.

Never when I'm not smoking though.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Wonderful capture of spirits. Where in Oxford are you? Any known historical significance to your neighbourhood? (As if there weren't...) If not currently known, might I suggest you gently remove the turf and dig down a few feet to see what might be lying there? Call Tony Robinson to help you out.

But yes, wrong area for this thread. These are clearly orbs/spirits, not UFO-related. They clearly called you out for discovery. Have they made themselves known in any other way(s)? If they aren't mischievous, let them be. They may be protecting you in some way. If they are troublesome though, you can help them find their peace.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join