It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Taking My Leave Till December 12th --- UWP SUPPORTED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
All,

Due to a recent work promotion requiring some travel and also my studies taking over most my social life I have now decided to take a leave of absence from ATS/BTS. I will be going until Dec 12th and will return December 13th to ATS/BTS.

In My time, I'd life to elect some people to watch over the Union and keep me updated on things. If you need to pass me a message, pass it to CA_Orot or rush.

So far I have elected CA_Orot and Rush. Take care of the union and dont forget to lock up at night and feed my goldfish.

Take care,

Until Dec 13th.

Im outta here!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
We will miss you q_ball take care don't forget to bring us presents back. See you in Dec. ATS/BTS will not be the same without you. Have fun and don't get into any trouble unless you have fun doing it lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
.......Oh I am gonna miss you....Merhaba Canim

I'll look after the fish, and don't you worry, me and Rush will take good care!!

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hey Q-ball...you will be missed, but we see that you have your priorities in order.
Now..I'm big on punctuality, so if you are not here by Dec.13, the girls and I will be coming over there to hunt you down!
GOT IT?
Have a good one..

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
THIS THREAD IS RELUCTENTLY SUPPORTED BY THE UWP

You have a goldfish? What if I get my job responsibilities confused and feed the goldfish to the koalas? Ahhhhhh

Awww q, I'm going to miss you. Take care of yourself, friend and good luck with your job and studies.

At this time I would like to elect Access to help me manage my sanity.

Rush

[edit on 21-10-2008 by hsur2112]

top topics

join