It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas, Louisiana Forced to Rebury Dead in Ike's Wake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Texas, Louisiana Forced to Rebury Dead in Ike's Wake

www.foxnews.com

Beyond the usual, dismal rebuilding, Hurricane Ike left another grim task when it struck last month: Its 13-foot storm surge washed an estimated 200 caskets out of their graves, ripping through most of Cameron Parish's 47 cemeteries and others in southwest Louisiana and coastal Texas. Some coffins floated miles into the marsh.

At Hollywood Cemetery in Orange, Texas, Ike unearthed about 100 caskets. Dozens more were disgorged in hard-hit Galveston.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,
not far from the age of the great millennium,
when the dead will come out of their graves."
- Nostradamus

Could this be what the often (mis)quoted Nostradamus was rabbiting on about? It's been widely claimed that it refers to an event happening around the time of the 2008 Olympics with the dead coming out of their graves, but nobody's really sure exactly what "it" is.

I remember when the great China earthquake hit before the games and many people thought that must be "it", but I had some reservations. After finding this article today on the floating coffins, I think that means that we've reached the last time marker in his prediction. "it" wasn't the earthquake, or the "games of slaughter", or the dead coming out of their graves. "it" was the other thing that was happening when all parts of the prediction fell into place... the beginning of the Global Financial Meltdown.

Saturday September 13, 2008 Hurricane Ike makes landfall in Texas.

Sunday September 14, 2008 The International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) offered an exceptional trading session to allow market participants to offset positions in various derivatives on the condition of a Lehman bankruptcy later that day.

Monday September 15, 2008 Lehman Brothers files for chapter 11 Bankruptcy protection, setting off a cascade of defaults on credit derivative swaps that have frozen the world's credit markets and now threaten to bankrupt entire nations.

Cool huh?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

"The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,
not far from the age of the great millennium,
when the dead will come out of their graves."
- Nostradamus

This isn't the first hurricane that uprooted graves. In 1961, Hurricane Carla washed bodies from graves in Galveston. Some bodies were from the original, famous hurricane that devasted Galveston in the early 1900's. Bodies were found all over town and they didn't know which head was which ... which leg went with which head ... etc. They had to symbolically plant bones back into the gravesites, knowing the chances were they had the wrong bones for the gravesite. Yes, they were able to identify a few and they replaced those in their appropriate gravesite.

My point is, hurricane Ike's uprooting caskets wasn't the first time and certainly not the only other time.

I do not feel this fulfills Nostradamus' prophesy you mentioned.

My relative buried in Orange stayed put. So, not all of the caskets were uprooted during Ike.

edit typo

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Trexter Ziam]

new topics

join