It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck talks about Martial Law on CNN!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This was posted on 10/13/2008, and has Glenn Beck talking with Peter Schiff about the upcoming martial law...really good video, i cant belive this was on cnn!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Yeah well lets see lets double the money supply over night and see what happens..

I read a post on non conspiracy site of a guy posting to warn people back in march of the economy being crashed in mid september and fema camps etc.. he said it was planned and his uncle, a top military person, told him to get out of cities and stock up on food water an ammo..

This was back in March and said it was planned.. sure looks like its on schedule..

Here is the post:
www.city-data.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It is definitely pretty scary stuff. I am waiting for prices on metals to decrease because of the "strong" dollar and then buy them like crazy. I don't think this fall out and craziness is over by a long shot.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by E-ville
Yeah well lets see lets double the money supply over night and see what happens..

I read a post on non conspiracy site of a guy posting to warn people back in march of the economy being crashed in mid september and fema camps etc.. he said it was planned and his uncle, a top military person, told him to get out of cities and stock up on food water an ammo..

This was back in March and said it was planned.. sure looks like its on schedule..

Here is the post:
www.city-data.com...

that is really scary, i wonder if there is a list of all the areas that have fema camps?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is not new for Glenn Beck. He has been warning us for the last two years on the dollar falling and the economy as well as the very real problem of our government working towards complete takeover. He's been trying to tell us that we need to work more towards our own states representatives and change things in the congress and senate. Thats where the power play is being made, not the presidential office. Wake up America, its Washington that needs changing not us.

Zindo

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Man, the OP is chilling to say the least.

This collapse of the economy almost has to be orchestrated. Is possible that making the same mistakes as were made during the great depression an accident? I suppose, but highly unlikely. I'd say bringing America to it's knees so as to offer a global solution, more likely.

Man oh man.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Wake up America, its Washington that needs changing not us.

Zindo

Both need changing. Most Americans do not know how to manage their own money and cannot say no to things.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
bear in mind that if a full blown rebllion ever does brake out Beck and the other talking heads will be ranting and raving about those who take arms against TPTB as being "traitors".Beck's job is to bring in ratings for headline news and all this talk about marshall law is doing just that.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
bear in mind that if a full blown rebllion ever does brake out Beck and the other talking heads will be ranting and raving about those who take arms against TPTB as being "traitors".Beck's job is to bring in ratings for headline news and all this talk about marshall law is doing just that.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by mike dangerously]

What you don't think OJ or Britney Spears isn't enough ratings?

I am very curious how he is allowed to stay on. I will admit though it gives me hope that there is still some decent people out there who are willing to tell the truth.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Beck is simply druming up some attention for his show it's all part of the disinfo game he uses some scare tatics to get a boost then he will drop this topic in a another month or so.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Beck is simply druming up some attention for his show it's all part of the disinfo game he uses some scare tatics to get a boost then he will drop this topic in a another month or so.

I agree. He doesn't really say anything until it's blatantly obvious, or once it's too late. He had a chance to make a difference a year ago, and instead he chose to tote the GOP line and support the war in Iraq over all domestic issues.

I really hope he has had a change of heart and wants to talk about the truth of things. But I remain skeptical.

I expect all the GOP bobble heads to start talking more conservatively. Now that the GOP has lost every branch of government it once had control over, they realize the only way to get back in the game is to start focusing on the part of government conservatives don't like. The "freedoms" the GOP wants to "bring".

Combine the government the democrats want, with the government the republicans want, and you get authoritarian government. But the main selling points for the 2 parties isn't the government they want to bring, it's the "government they are against" they talk about the most. Every letter I get from McCain it's all about the government Obama wants to bring.

Look at how they talked before Bush was elected. Then after Bush is elected it's all "9/11 changed everything", and they quit talking like that. Now they have no support, and it's back to basics.

Has Beck every explained how the Fed is a scam? Wake me up when he does.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

9-11 changed everything by giving the facists in both parties a chance to pass martial law through congress the bills that eventually became the Patriot Act had been rotting in committe for years.
As for Mr.Beck as Public Enemy once said " Don't believe the hype."

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
one market will change the world people of the united states need to fight aganist there goverment and they will call us traitors but we do our best to free our selfs from what there doing

new topics

top topics

join