It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hidden Hand alluded to two previous occasions when a member from his genealogy had reached out. In particular to an "alternative media outlet" in 1999. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find evidence of this exchange so have to conclude they made it up. I know there was another exchange with an alleged bloodline representative on a scam forum crica 2005. I've read transcripts of this and it was a thinly veiled gnostic tract with a few teasing suggestions which were quickly shied away from (such as humanity not inhabiting the real planet Earth). It wasn't revelatory to myself nor should I think to anyone whose ever seriously studied religion in any academic sense.

As for Hidden Hand, it was sheer trash for the most part with the usual failed predictions.
edit on 21-7-2023 by Tarquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The HH interview is important because it could explain “how the world really works”. Unfortunately, HH’s false prediction of a “Harvest” on 12/21/2012 seemingly refutes this. There are at least 5 possibilities:

1) HH is a fraud.

2) HH said he would answer questions as “honestly and openly as is permissible”. Perhaps he had a good reason to lie about 2012- as a spiritual “test”?

3) HH’s predictions were made in good faith but turned out to be wrong. E.g., the ~26,000 year precession of the Equinoxes is a variable event so any prediction could easily be off by several decades.

4) HH’s 12/21/2012 prediction could have been based on the real calendar and not our altered one.

5) The Harvest really did happen in 2012 and we “lukewarmers” – who now live on a replica Earth- simply don’t remember it.

edit on 5-8-2023 by riCK23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: riCK23
The HH interview is important because it could explain “how the world really works”.

Only it doesn't. The world is governed by market forces. It would be better if there was an occult conspiracy to change society but there isn't unfortunately except in the minds of mouth foaming vigilantes.

originally posted by: riCK23
1) HH is a fraud.

Occam's razor gel.
edit on 9-8-2023 by ethnicpurity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

That link from 2000 is a great find. So either HH is a fraud/plagiarist or HH is SoulVisitor. Or perhaps HH and SV are both of the Lucifer group mind and therefore have the same message.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: riCK23

Clarification: Much of the material on this "Window of Opportunity" thread originally appeared back in 2000 on the "SoulVisitor" blog almost verbatim. However, HH isn't a plagiarist after all because it turns out "Hidden Hand" is credited as the author.

"Editorial Note: Consider the possibility that the parallel planet scenario presented here may be more metaphor than reality. There are many living on Earth right now who experience their lives as a living hell. Yet there are also those living in the same physical reality of this planet whose lives are close to heaven on Earth. As Hidden Hand points out, our deeply held thoughts and beliefs create our experience of life. Focusing on an impending harvest or day of judgment keeps us from opening ever more fully to all that is available to us here and now in this ever-unfolding sacred moment."

web.archive.org...://soulvisitor.com/2000/06/01/window-of-opportunity/

edit on 14-8-2023 by riCK23 because: Fixed typo.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

edit on 27-8-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: riCK23

Ugh- I thought I was done commenting on this thread but I have to make a BIG correction. The SoulVisitor link from "2000" was a summary of THIS ATS thread and was originally posted HERE:

www.wanttoknow.info...

So the SV link erroneously claimed to be from 2000 when it was obviously posted in 2008 or later.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well, it appears that the Hidden Hand lied about the 2012 harvest. Typical of a cabal agent. Let him come to answer now what new crime follows after the new Galactic Federation audit in December-January?

edit on 6-9-2023 by HueyDeweyLouie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Like many others I have found HHs message to have elements of credibility and basically I’ve come here to ask for more information. HH I am a 31 year old cryptographer who lives in Rhode Island first name Michael and I believe this should be enough to identify me for those who can. I want to know why I continue to be the subject of harassment and what can be done to improve my standing. I don’t believe that any of my recent works represent a threat to you or your family and I want off the # list.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hidden_Hand 's information brings to mind a group associated with Lady Somerset Belenoff & her webpage/group glamiscalling.org / Wettin Council

Does anyone know of any correlation here? These 'groups' appear VERY similar.

Yes, it is easy to dismiss many of the claims put forth, but there also seem to be some kernels of truth present...

Curious.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have read the first 50 or so pages, with great interest and amusement. Amused because people want to be literally ported to the door and given the answers in clear type. This is not how life was designed to be.

Every single soul absorbs a specific and very important view-point. This view-point is supposed to be unique, based on your experience and intrepretation of the world. You are NOT a follower of dogmas or beliefs. You have integrity to you own observations, without denial. In truth, you are the manifeststion of a divine source - call it what you want - because you are given the authority to express life in its truest unaltered form by being human.

However, life on Earth has a virus, invisible to its core with profound alterations to how life was supposed to be. It is no longer the thriving society it was designed to be, rather a clouded, infected, fear-ridden aversion, far from the ideas of a peaceful and growing habitat. This virus consists of a race, biologic and shrouded in flesh, far superior to that of humans, both in intellect, organizational ability and true commitment to their cause - their goal - To create negativity and fear en masse - a venture they have succeeded beyond the creators wildest dreams.

The initial posters message, was to inform you about this presence. This infection. A doctors message of recommendation, albeit strongly so although not a requirement. Belief is not necessary for participation and the outcome a great learning disregarding your stance of the world affairs.

The date of the event is misunderstood. Human kind create this event. We didn’t want it to be 2012 because we wanted more to wake up before. A future date is set, but no human will ever know. The event will be like a thief in the night, slip in with surprise, as it was always designed to be. Many will die immediately, but many more will experience a very unique, very rare occurrence for any soul.

We are all truly lucky to be here at this time on Earth.
With love to all of you reading this.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The entire transcript is spurious. For a start there are no elites. Secondly most of the text is culled from other spurious quasi-religious sources. Complete waste of time. I can't believe anybody could ever mistake this fodder for profundity?
edit on 21-11-2023 by clearbluewater because: correction

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Lucifer needs his sister to act and request a team to pluck him out of frequency prison ASAP. Your biggest op yet, get Lucifer!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarquin
Hidden Hand alluded to two previous occasions when a member from his genealogy had reached out. In particular to an "alternative media outlet" in 1999. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find evidence of this exchange so have to conclude they made it up. I know there was another exchange with an alleged bloodline representative on a scam forum crica 2005. I've read transcripts of this and it was a thinly veiled gnostic tract with a few teasing suggestions which were quickly shied away from (such as humanity not inhabiting the real planet Earth). It wasn't revelatory to myself nor should I think to anyone whose ever seriously studied religion in any academic sense.

As for Hidden Hand, it was sheer trash for the most part with the usual failed predictions.

I think the "Secret Covenant" from ~2002 is one of their disclosures. It outlines the PTB's plans and alludes to the Law of One several times but from the POV of extreme negativity. It also hints they have an extraterrestrial origin.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: theUFOsummoner
I have read the first 50 or so pages, with great interest and amusement. Amused because people want to be literally ported to the door and given the answers in clear type. This is not how life was designed to be.

Every single soul absorbs a specific and very important view-point. This view-point is supposed to be unique, based on your experience and intrepretation of the world. You are NOT a follower of dogmas or beliefs. You have integrity to you own observations, without denial. In truth, you are the manifeststion of a divine source - call it what you want - because you are given the authority to express life in its truest unaltered form by being human.

However, life on Earth has a virus, invisible to its core with profound alterations to how life was supposed to be. It is no longer the thriving society it was designed to be, rather a clouded, infected, fear-ridden aversion, far from the ideas of a peaceful and growing habitat. This virus consists of a race, biologic and shrouded in flesh, far superior to that of humans, both in intellect, organizational ability and true commitment to their cause - their goal - To create negativity and fear en masse - a venture they have succeeded beyond the creators wildest dreams.

The initial posters message, was to inform you about this presence. This infection. A doctors message of recommendation, albeit strongly so although not a requirement. Belief is not necessary for participation and the outcome a great learning disregarding your stance of the world affairs.

The date of the event is misunderstood. Human kind create this event. We didn’t want it to be 2012 because we wanted more to wake up before. A future date is set, but no human will ever know. The event will be like a thief in the night, slip in with surprise, as it was always designed to be. Many will die immediately, but many more will experience a very unique, very rare occurrence for any soul.

We are all truly lucky to be here at this time on Earth.
With love to all of you reading this.

Your post is compelling because you write as if you have "insider" knowledge. SuspiciousObservers on YouTube predict an imminent cataclysm (pole-shift). If the Great Harvest is real and still forthcoming (as you say) then this cataclysm and the Great Harvest are likely one and the same event. Both you and HH imply the vast majority won't survive it. If we truly have immortal souls- and this existence is like a bad dream- then I guess there's nothing to fear after all.
edit on 6-1-2024 by riCK232 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well.. its 2024 and many of the things he said didn’t happen.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: riCK232

I am no "insider", although one could say I have insider knowledge. Others could interpret it as a well trained "intuition", all available to anyone that is listening to themselves without (much) hesitation.

The Great Harvest is very much real. I call it "The Event", but moments like these have many names and many translations. The upheavals associated with the Harvest is misinterpreted because – they are as natural as any phenomena on a living planet. The physical changes of the planet is inconsequential in proportion to the mental ones, in which one could say, no man or woman has ever experienced before and never will again in any timeline past, present or in the very distant future.

Every being will get the opportunity to experience this event. You will not miss it because the Harvest excludes no one. HHs idea that you could get through it without really knowing, minus a small headache of strangeness is down-playing the "headache" because this event will be collective and everyone will have some memory of it, even though attempts to ignore it will be made, just as any other extreme trauma the mind goes through that is — exceptional. (What I want to express is that NO – it hasn't happened yet!)

There is more or less nothing to fear ever, even though that is hard if you were to be "attacked".
There is no soul death, we are immortal demi-gods playing out the game here because we applied for it on our own soul-accords.

One could ask – what's the point with the Harvest if one can't die and we have everything in Heaven anyways? Because, just like our experiences on Earth, some things can't be done in Heaven. Food has a special taste on Earth because you are inhabiting a BODY that gets HUNGRY. You can fabricate a body in heaven, but it will not get hungry in the same way, even though you have the ability to create a feast beyond imagination.

Prior to the Harvest, other events will occur that will prepare us that something extraordinary is on its way, such as:

Partial or full disclosure
Total Internet Blackout for weeks.
Prolonged solar exclipse that lasts for days.
Auroras in the skies with colors you have never seen before.

Don't get stuck up in dates. Do not cease your normal lives. Do not listen to "predictions". Listen to your own inner voice, follow your heart and let love into your life without restrictions.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHJ88
what exactly are you? i read every single question and anwer one of them you said you would appear just as 'human' as us?
if you 'love' us why do you control and enslave and stay dissconnected with us isnt isolation 'hate' what is Luficer(god) whats his plans?
is there a way us 'slaves' could leave not having anything to do with you?

Yes, I know this question is 12 years old. Poster most likely not even active but I answer this because of the bad rap "Lucifer" has got and the fear associated with it.

Think of Earth life as a hockey game. There are two sides. There are referees and spectators. There are sponsors. And there are coaches making your life hard and miserable at times. Hockey is completely created by us humans for entertainment, even though to some, it is a game of SURVIVAL. In the heat of a game, maybe not even survival but a game of life and death, your future at play!

You could view Lucifer as your coach, making life hard and painful for a larger goal — so you can play the game BETTER.

Lucifer is not evil, just as your fitness coach is not evil, even though he is the one screaming in your ear asking for 10 more push-ups. But that is what you signed up for, you wanted this and you want to play this out as hard as you can until time is out.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theUFOsummoner

I followed and participated in this thread with great interest when it began.

I still think of it from time to time.

The events you mention - sans dates - will be easy to spot obviously. I look forward to see if/when it will unfold.

Until then...

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75 >>

join