It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
very interesting thread
2nd line

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
After close scrutiny of these posts I say this article is false fantasy -- good writing but FAN TA SEEEEE

seriously use your noodles people
you are loons looonie loons

On the contrary, your post makes you have a quite sane foundation of thought.

"Loons looonie loons"

Proper literary expressions, especially from a person is very compos mentis.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
First and foremost, I apologize for hi-jacking this thread, however, I feel that I am in dire need of some help. I posted this thread earlier on a spiritual forum, but to my avail, haven't received any answers as of yet. I truly feel like something is trying to " blast " out of my third eye. The power is so immense and, at times, very uncomfortable. I almost feel like I'm going insane ( and I have no family history ( that I am aware of ) of mental illness ). I thank you for your time.

( I apologize if this is posted in the place. Perhaps it could be moved, Mods ? )

" Hello. As the title of this thread states, I TRULY am honored to be here. I don't know any of you ... but I love you all. And I really mean this.

I have something of importance that I'd like to share with all of you ... something that's been bothering me for a couple of weeks now. Perhaps ( it is my hope, anyways ) you can help me. I've never meditated before ... up until a couple of weeks ago. As I was meditating ( not knowing much about it other than listening to the " silence " ) I heard very high pitched noises coming from inside my head. Now, I should state that I hear these noises all the time, but not at this volume. Anyways, about 5 minutes into this meditation the noises are getting louder ... and getting louder. I feel myself being drawn to them as a matter of fact. A couple more minutes pass then I feel vibrations ! This is when I stop and call it a day ! LOL ! Freaked me out !

The second time I meditated ( roughly a few days later ) I felt the same thing ( again, about 5 minutes into it ) accompanied, this time, by a sense of " pulling out of myself ". I felt as if something ( and I feel it now as I'm typing ) is trying to pull out of my head. I've never felt this before. And this is where I am in need of help. Ever since I meditated the 2nd time I've felt ( almost everyday ) extreme pressure on my 3rd eye as well as my crown. Sometimes it feels as if there is ants walking around on my brain, to put it lightly. Again, as I type this I feel it. I also feel very joyous ... very, very happy ( which is somewhat rare for me ... not to say that I am an agree person ). I have felt at times in the last two weeks when in conversation with my co-workers as if I'm not really there ... that I'm looking at them outside of my body. That I am observing myself observing them ? The other day someone had made fun of the fact that I blink so much ( something I've been doing since I was a child ) and I just let it go one ear out the other. Something I've never been able to do ! It's hard to describe ( and I apologize if this post is all over the place ... writing is not one of my talents ) but my mind feels empty almost ... I feel like a child again. I have no judgements whatsoever. I feel completely oblivous as to what's going on around me ... I wish I could put it into words. There are no thoughts in my head at times ... sometimes I feel as if everything is alien, if this makes sense. I don't really feel like I exist in the " here and now ". I am deeply, deeply sorry for all the confusion. I saw a psychic once a few years back ( something that was strongly suggested by quite a few people I worked with at the time ) and I'll never forget what he said. He said, " Don't let this go to your head, but in all my years of meeting people I've never met anyone like you before. " Now, I'm not sharing this with you to say, " Wow, I must be special ! " What he said scared me ... what I'm sharing with you right now is scaring me. I don't know what to think as I've never experienced these type of " sensations " before ... I don't know. I'm still functioning though.
Do any of you have any ideas ?

And, again, I apologize for the way this was typed ( spelling, grammar, etc. ). I speak much better than I can write ! LOL ! Love you all and have a great rest of the week and weekend.

- James "

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hi James,
the best thing to do would be to open a thread in the metaphysics section. There are some knowledgeable types there. A lot of us have been experiencing similar things.......
I doubt many people will notice your post on this thread.
Simple advice is to ground, clear, and enjoy it.

Also check-out Skyfloating's work- This might fit in his 'Astral Circus' thread.

I recommend reading through your post a couple of times so its clearer, we all have to do it......

Good Luck/Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My question is do you know of any other bloodlines or is yours the only 1. Also what is your bloodline signifigance?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Hi James,
the best thing to do would be to open a thread in the metaphysics section. There are some knowledgeable types there. A lot of us have been experiencing similar things.......
I doubt many people will notice your post on this thread.
Simple advice is to ground, clear, and enjoy it.

Also check-out Skyfloating's work- This might fit in his 'Astral Circus' thread.

I recommend reading through your post a couple of times so its clearer, we all have to do it......

Good Luck/Peace

Thank you for your help, friend.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It is wonderful how synchronicity brought me to this thread.

I could not stop reading what he was saying. It was as if he tied up everything about anything I have ever read and seen into a coherent manner.

The man speaks the truth. The synchronicity I have experienced since reading what he said has been overwhelming.

Hidden Hand, I thank you for taking your time to write everything in this thread. I hope to one day meet you, whether in this lifetime or another.

Peace

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thanks Hidden Hand, you make sense.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Iron_Disciple

I heard very high pitched noises coming from inside my head. Now, I should state that I hear these noises all the time, but not at this volume. Anyways, about 5 minutes into this meditation the noises are getting louder ... and getting louder. I feel myself being drawn to them as a matter of fact. A couple more minutes pass then I feel vibrations ! This is when I stop and call it a day ! LOL ! Freaked me out !

- James "

Hey James,

Not an expert myself, but in the past I heard that same noise...high pitched noise and it is so loud and real that when I 'wake up' I'm in shock my place is in total silence...
Anyway, when I was a child, my dad woudl tell me to relax and just let the sound go...Unfortunately, every time the sound came, I would panick.
Is not til recently when I finally controlled myself and I decided to just listen to the sound and what happens afterward is quite interesting. I see a spinning tunnel,a nd then I land in other cities, or other things happen.

I'm not the spiritual type, but my friend who is an 'intuitive', saw me the other day, and said, 'so i see you're getting to know who you are.' I asked her what she meant by it, and she said that she could sense that 'my third eye was opening.'
So maybe you're going through the same thing, but for sure, when you hear that noise, just concentrate on it, and you'll go for a nice ride with some beautiful music!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lasimplereality

"This is why we iterate quite often, when asked for specific information, that it pales to insignificance, just as the grass withers and dies while the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator redounds to the very infinite realms of creation forever and ever, creating and creating itself in perpetuity.

Why then be concerned with the grass that blooms, withers and dies in its season only to grow once again due to the infinite love and light of the One Creator? This is the message we bring. Each entity is only superficially that which blooms and dies. In the deeper sense there is no end to being-ness."

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I gotta vent here. I saw this thread on the ats "headlines", if you will, last november I think, and thought it was just another nutbar claimin' some crazy #.

It makes me mad, missing either the most intelligent person ever to be on this site, the craziest, or both, just because I perused the op and never gave it a chance.
Grrrr.
The thing about this guy is he didn't come back.

For some reason it doesn't matter to me whether he's supernatural or just a joker, his abilities cannot be denied.
Lol. My only foe ever on this forum. There are many threads that come from this one. Last week i reread it for the first time since last year and it's still magical.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
HI James,

Do not worry about the first experiences in your meditation: it is normal and and it is happenning to all who maditated for the first time... it happened to me too, 17 years ago....

The joy and happiness you've experienced are the expressions of mind descoverind something it never thought it may exist; the pain is the expression of her fears of what you might discover continuing this path will undermine the mind authority.... Do not fight her; never... if you do so, wherever you'll try, you'll lose and the mind will control you again and your efforts will be futile. Try to embrace, to to get beyond the joy and the pain--- as you do when you are switching channels from the remote control when watching TV: your attention is your remote control....
.... Again, do not focus on joy or pain--- everything that is could be said that is good or bad is an illussion of mind.... Go into the silence --- there's the truth--- in everything...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-HandTo you and your family...thank you for the role you play. If not for you and yours, we all would be stuck in a state of stagnation.
1. So basically we are in a computer game and the Prime Creator is the player, but he experiences everything each character in the game experiences?

2. We are in an illusion. Karma is incured while in the illusion. Karma is itself is an illusion. Karma only applies to the game THE GAME BORES ME! Did you not forget the fourth pathway...back to merge with the Prime Creator?
Thank you!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

Lucifer is an action. It means Light bearer. It is not an individual, but rather an individual who is doing the action, thus "Group", "soul group" or "Nation" which means Kin or "bloodline".

This is how the world doesn't see what is right in front of them. They personalize instead of realize.

This is why these personalities keep telling you to look inside yourself. Realize, not personalize. That is EGO and that is why you fall (not you personally, but those subscribing to "he's the bad one, not me".

"Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander."

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

When the harvest comes, will we be judged on our actions, or our heart? What if we have been mainly of service to others, but service to self in certain aspects of our lives? Do we have to be completely selfless to the extreme to harvest positive, i guess is what I'm trying to ask? What are the complete standards to harvest in the positive?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I would say you'll be 'judged' for both. Just be good to other people and let your thoughts show the same. I wanted to bump this thread for the fact that it was the most insightful thing I've ever read.

Currently reading the 2005 Q&A by 'Insider' ("The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider") trying to see if there's some more depth to the spiritual aspects. I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to be doing to connect with the "Mind of the Universe" rather than silent meditation. I might ask in a new thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Its a shame Hidden_Hand's last visit was October 2008 I think he made sense even though some I couldnt understand.

Ace thread

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I just started reading your thread and you strike me as arrogant. I also see that your legitimate predictions are wrong so far. I'm not giving credit on the predictions that could be easily deduced by an educated person. Now my question to you is why were they errant, and please don't say "the messenger lacked the information or it wasn't pure". What real proof do you have of your claims?

I understand you ask perople to suspend their disbelief but I figure 50 pages allows me to draw a proper conclusion. Now one thing I discovered while studying the human genome is that there were about 10000 breeding pairs of original humans. Your 13 original bloodlines theory doesn't hold water. So here are my questions.

1. What evidence do you have that you are indeed giving us factual information?

2.How do you know that there aren't bloodlines overseeing you in the same manner you pull the wool over the eyes of the rest of the world?

3.What is the future of Joe Biden?

4. What does the future hold for George Allen?

5.How about youtube a polygraph test for us to verify that your factual? If you are one of the 13 original bloodlines then cost isn't an issue.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
He won't answer any questions. He is long gone (2008) and won't return.

Namaste,

Deckard

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join