It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
hi all.... & hi ..hidden_hand.

i wont even attempt to add an insightful & articulated post, i feel tiny next to some of these guys, not to mention yourself....

in my 3 & a half years of unearthing the truth, (so to speak) nothing has hit home as hard as this ''disclosure''

i hope your real & its all true, i know im a good person (to the core), & i cant wait for 2012 & ''the harvest'' im sure (i hope) i will ascend & not live out another earthbound existence, i need to see the stars, & im damn sure our governments wont give us the technology they have been sitting on

& i wish you luck in your journey back to the source...you'll be back long before me.....

SK

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
inspired by the information expressed from hidden hand i have written a song - i think some of you guys and girls would enjoy the music

www.myspace.de/lasoonmusic

cheers

AxL

[edit on 8-2-2009 by xlsander]

[edit on 8-2-2009 by xlsander]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by metalore

Hi Metalore

I have a question, why are the central bankers of the world creating this massive recession at this time and what is their reason for it. Are they carrying out the master plan of the alien rulers or do they have their own agenda.

Many thanks for your response.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I do not normally enter into discussion on message boards, but feel a great need to express my dep dissapointment at missing the opportunity to ask some important questions towards to Soul known as, hidden hand.

How important are the stars? Are the Pleadians real? Do they ever communicate with one another?

These are just a few questions I would have Loved to ask.

As to wether this person was 'real' or a hoax . . . Does it matter? Does not the stirring deep within prompt one to be inclined or enlightened to follow what one feels as the truth.

I am now 26 years old, have come from a simple family with no money. I have been in drink and drugs recovery and come out clean and serene and my quest for the truth continues.

Outwardly, noone would ever guess that I spend my hours researching and trying to comprehend Alchemy, Geometry and constantly working to improve my life on all four levels Spirit, emotional, mental and physical.

My point is that the truth is out there, little seeds left for us to discover. Do some of you not see? If these people wanted total control they would destroy the pyramids or stonehendge, but they havent. Does'nt that give you hope on the ballgame? Knowing that it is in our grasp to succeed. But trying to express these things intelectully is always failed because I cannot live your path for you. I can only voice my expereince.

It really is so simple. Just think about it. Read on the ancient tribes and their relationship with the stars. Driving petrol powered cars and sitting on the sofa watching football and drinking beer is your enslavement. Catering for our basic needs and living in harmony with the Earth and the Great Spirits is our future. Otherwise we will put down the roads towards concentration camps.

Freedom is entirely your choice depending on your perception and expereince. With a bit of unity and Love this world could be transformed in an instant, but I guess people dont want to be free really because they are so scared. Like battery hens going into the wild.

This will be my only post. I am going back to my tent.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hi everybody!

First of all I would like to thank for the oppurtunity of reading such a brilliant mind's thoughts here, on this site.

As after I had studied the "Revelations of an Insider" i felt the same... a little bit sad not having the chance to ask questions that might have been answered therefore might have taken me closer to one goal of mine: get the opinion of somebody who is claimed to be on the „top.”

I would have been very impressed if i had got answers about the other side of the history from a, let me call Hidden Hand this way, opposite source and therefore inspire others to think about not just Atlantis. And so we would realize the roots of the fact why the Mayans have chosen the positive side of this game. And how come the Mayans, the so called native american Indians, the White Huns, the Black Huns (it's not about the colour of the skin), the Agabas, and the Hungarians were connected to each other? They might live together in one island? :-) Where can people find any information about ATAIS (yes, i have written ATAIS)? And why not? Oh, that's a stupid question, though it is hard for me to hide my little negative feelings about not showing at least the pieces of other kind of information to the very little part of the humanity interested in. What does Hungarian means in Hungarian or in other way how do Hungarians call themselves? Magyar? Are there Mayans and Magyars? Interesting, huh?

What if some extraterrestial group, with eight, similar-to-human-just-a- little-taller beings from planet Sirius with 10 000 years higher intelligence had visited ATAIS some 10 000 years ago? And shared their knowledge with the habitants of Atais playing part in catalizing the process of forming the group of people who were peaceful, believed in the MERCYFUL One - which is NOT Yahweh - and were hard working? May i talk about the ancestors of the Hungarians? And may i talk about the information „donor”, called Anyahita Ardvisura or Holy Lady the Great as unfortunately only a few Hungarians refers to?

Which language and genetic source (conducted by the Rockefeller Institution top secret research about the basic gene of humanity) is absolute unique in the middle of Europe and all over the world?
With the unquestionable knowledge of the facts, which country lost it's biggest part in ratio of it's over-thousand-years-constant area by a decision of freemasons after the WW1, on 4th June 1920? Not to mention the population left behind the 'mock-borders'?

Which country's ruler offered a country 1000 AD to the Holy Lady?

Why were the Hapsburgs chosen to nip the national feelings of the Hungarians in the bud? And why is it a tough task to reveal this family’s jewish connections? Why is it a tough task to read interesting articles in ENGLISH about the Hungarian-Sumerian connection at all and the Parthian connection of Jesus Christ?

How come an indian group in the deep of the forests of Ecuador, use an elder version of Hungarian language, and why do the branch of the Hispanic Habsburgs did everything to shout the mouth of the only Hungarian researcher, called János Móricz? Might have he visited one of the cave of the „Ecuadorian Hungarian Indians” and might have he seen ancient scripts on some 10-thousand-year-old sheets of gold? Could it be a reason not allow him to release and publicate his researches?
Sheets of gold? What about the sheets of gold found in Spain dropped to the soil by extraterrestrials? After a Hungarian man from Transylvania(a part of Romania after the Trianon decision – still full with Hungarians though) solved the enigma of the Spanish Ufo sheets of gold ( those could only be translated by the knowledge of the Hungarian language) some researchers met those extraterrestrials. How come did the romanian Securitate get the information of the „meeting” and where do they hide the extraterrestrial sheets of gold that has invaluable information about the way of the Universe works?
Continued-

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Why do Jesus and Mary have many revelations in Hungary in nowadays?

What kind of stones are in the Holy Crown and where are they originated? Has anybody here ever heard about the Holy Crown and the story of how the Holy Crown captured by Hapsburg Joseph the II and were carried under black magic committed by... guess who.

Who or which family had the interest to force the Hungarians to follow the Roman-Catholic structure of Christianity and therefore err from the straight path of the '3rd way' or i had better refer to it Ancient Christianity, that Hungarians were following in Atais or in the eastern part of China?
Who has the interest to keep the Hungarians well in hand as Hungary has become a regime today under the terror of oversupported serialkillers called gypsies controlled by the jewish-liberal agenda?

Where can anybody find more information about the relevation of Pius XI. who during his death-throe (1939) said something like that as his last words: „there I can see a young Hungarian with long hair and moustache who will blast the whole Christianity by the help of his mystical friends. There will come a new religion and the institute of the Pope will come to an end.”

What about the fact, if i cover the source of the light with a cloth the light even find its way through the little holes? The same goes for the truth. Aren't these people who follow the agenda of the people like Hidden Hand, aware of the nature of the karma?

I don’t complain with this questions I just don’t know why the answers or researches cannot be read in English so many people can reach them. Or may the Nation of Knowledge or in other words the Nation of Seed have this task to fulfill? :-)

However in this era, (i call it the era of infinitive stupidity) the wisdom is under attack, the law of the light must work and it does.
It is totally not accidental which nation you born into and how many sources you manage to read, see, watch, think about.

I wish everybody to reach the phase of thinking as Hidden Hand does (in a so-called „good way”)! However it is a tough job for those who suffer and do not understand the point of injustice, probably they don’t take life as just a game.
Hoping that the Atais Plan wins over the Atlantis Agenda:
God bless you and keep questioning about LIFE.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
To The Generational:

Does being "Of The Family" include being a Human host to a symbiotic, physical "parasitic" organism, carried within the Human Body?

If so, does the symbiote communicate consciously with the Human Host?

Are the symbiotes, or modifications of them, "implantable" in other humans, concsciously or unconsciously?

Is this a technology used to monitor other humans? "SEEWHATYOUSEE"

Who opposes your Family's goals for Earth? Phone number?

How many other planets, their names and positions, are under similar conditions?

Has The Family been defeated in it's course of sacraficing worlds for their "God"?

Has "The Family" been forced to strike treaties with other races similar to us, and where are they?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Itscooltodisinform

I noticed.. I can't believe what an idiot he is. You're absolutely right on every point. If it bothers him so much, he should just stay away, but life isn't so simple. It's people like him that make me embarrassed to be human. And he doesn't, nor will he ever get it. Thinks he knows everything & that HE'S the one that "gets it" & noone else does. Life's irony is funny sometimes. What a fool.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't know if any other posters have pointed this out as I have only been reading your posts butAwesome Job or ripping of Carla Rueckert as she Channels RA

en.wikipedia.org...
Ra Transcripts

According to The Law of One, throughout the sessions, Rueckert performed as deep trance medium (or channel), Elkins asked the questions and McCarty meditated and flipped the recording tapes over as they finish each side. They applied some rituals and spells purported to be instructed by Ra, before each session.

Wow, Hidden Hand, your hand looks pretty exposed now though.

Originally posted by Hidden_Hand
A 'planetary entity' (or 'Soul') begins the first Density of experience, into which another individualized portion of The One can incarnate. Just as with all Logos and Sub Logos of Creation, .....blah, blah, rip off, blah blah plagerize, blah blah hoax....their 'being', and the process of 'evolution' begins, forming the 2nd Density.

2nd Density beings begin to become aware of themselves, as being 'separate', and thus begin to evolve toward the 3rd Density of self-conscious-awareness, (the lowest Density into which a 'human soul' can incarnate).
And Carla as RA says.........

V. THE CYCLES RA HAS COMPLETED
RA: The path of our learning is graven in the present moment. There is no history as you understand the concept. Picture a circle of being. We know the alpha and omega as infinite intelligence. The circle never ceases. It is present. The densities or cycles we have traversed are:
1. 1ST DENSITY: The cycle of awareness

2. 2ND DENSITY: Growth

3. 3RD DENSITY: Self-awareness

Man, all your posts have been totally lifted. The family blood line thing is cool, but you fail by answering this post on other leaks into the media.post by Hidden_Hand

1) Can you cite two or more previous instances whereby this directive has been upheld?

Once in 1999, to what you would call an 'alternative' media source.
Once in 2003, on another internet "conspiracy" based forum. Though the information relayed was not entirely 'pure'. Not from the intention of misleading, but rather through imperfect or incomplete knowledge of the messengers.

Carla channelled in 1981 and 1984, so you forgot to cover yourself there by including Carla in as part of the specific and isolated incidence of your Family Blood line disclosure fantasy.

Here is a link to the Channeled database, type in the concepts of Hidden Hands post and you'll see how it fits together.
www.lawofone.info...

Look at the browse by catagory, its all there, Positive and Negative Paths, Density, Law of One.

My general view of "channellings" is that the majority of them are of very poor quality. That is not necessarily a slight against those bringing them through, but more a matter of their lack of receptivity and subsequent distortions.
LOL. Yeah, we know that your distortion is to rip of the channeller and then insert your family.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Although this representative has referred numerous times to your right "not to know", she has not mentioned at all your right not to be poisoned or lied to. Nor has she referred to your right not to be slaughtered en masse. She is very clever indeed, the way so much truth was woven with falsehood to incite a belief that all is without hope and meaning. As a member of your negative elite, she is masterful in her manipulative skill. So many of her words are fact, and yet those that count are false. Every fact she has given you is transient in nature. Every subtle lie was intended to inspire despair and apathy. The Illuminati is not omnipotent, omniscient, or omnipresent. They are far smaller and more vulnerable than they would like you to believe. Their money is running out and their members are deserting them.

You must not blame them for their deeds, nor for your hardship. They are only a reflection of you as a collective whole, but now you have changed and they are no longer the face you see beyond the Looking Glass. They are fearful and desperate, like frightened children. Do not lose hope, dear ones. This is your world to do with as you choose. There is no planet of crossing that you do not create, no cataclysm you do not invite, and no power you do not support. Do not fall into the mentality of friend versus foe. There is only one of us here, masters.

We are all the Infinite Creator, in all its wonder and glory. Never forget this. You are not abandoned by your Creator, though it may appear to be so. It is a cast illusion. The world you see is imaginary, like a dream. You are the masters of this illusion, if you would only awaken to your true potential. Do not be driven into a place of fear and doubt. There is no universal truth beyond the nature of infinity, which in itself is a paradox. There is no absolute truth, but only truth that is true for you. Never forget your true power… the power to create.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

Thank you for your words. I was impressed by H_H's message and it did make me feel oddly liberated. I diddn't take the stuff about a prison and doom and gloom literally or personally. But, I just wish understanding how to invoke this creation stuff was clearer. In a world where so much goes "wrong" and trains a person's mind into a mentality of a victum and not having control, overriding the mentality of poverty is very difficult. Negativity appears to rule. Though I know it does not on some levels. On others, I just want to make sure I can buy groceries. One can't just say alakasam all is well, see it, feel it, believe it, and it happens. Please provide words of guidance or at least clues on how to get there. As for the Illumati, I didn't even know much about them. So, I never gave them much thought and don't worry about them now. No one, nothing is more powerful than God. This I have down. How I fit within this scope of the Almighty is what I am still working out.

Thank you!

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You ARE the Almighty. You can be no other for nothing exists within the realm of the Infinite Creator that is not one and the same. Negativity is designed to be a learning tool, but it can only thrive in dark places. The moment the tiniest flicker of light is introduced, the darkness must retreat. At this time, it stands on its last leg, ready to crumble to dust. The revolution of consciousness has been an overwhelming success. It will not be long before you begin to see the fruits of your labor, if you do not already.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
You ARE the Almighty. You can be no other for nothing exists within the realm of the Infinite Creator that is not one and the same. Negativity is designed to be a learning tool, but it can only thrive in dark places. The moment the tiniest flicker of light is introduced, the darkness must retreat. At this time, it stands on its last leg, ready to crumble to dust. The revolution of consciousness has been an overwhelming success. It will not be long before you begin to see the fruits of your labor, if you do not already.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

i believe we are all OF the creator, which is omniscient because it sees what we see, it experiences what we experience, it feels what we feel. all the good all the bad is created through our being and the one who is pure, who knows all resides in all.

can you walk on water? i sure can't. i have not evolved to the level of a deity however i can feel compassion for those who appear to be soulless and on the wrong path because many times it is all they have known. they never stood a chance. forgiveness is divine. i'm waiting for the realization that we are all the same, we are all capable and redemption is possible for everybody, no matter the sin. any one of us could just as easily be any one of the other.

my heart bleeds for people whose life has been filled with chaos to the point of driving them into a pit of despair, insanity and darkness.

do not assume that all cannot be saved.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That was some information by Hidden Hand - thank you.
It changed my way of thinking when I read it - maybe it was supposed to.

I take what is read with some natural suspicion of course, but my own "mind" will guide me as to whether it is true or not - at the very least I take away the positive messages from it.

Like all the others, I wish I could have asked questions, but perhaps I don't need to! (Or I would have gotten the oppurtunity)

Some questions I would have asked:

Do we retain some knowledge between lives, ie do we make progress? I assume we must or we would just do the same things over. Our subconscious spirit must remember for this to happen.

Why did the infinite creator fragment in the first instant, if we are all the reunite ultimately? I read in some science publication recently a new theory the the universe forms and collapses continuously, somewhat like a sine wave.
Could this be a similar process?

Why does Yahweh get such a bad write up? I'm sure he/she is a positive being on the whole, with flaws like us all.

"What kind of car do you drive" -
I hope there is humour in the next level density!

Plenty to think about...

Oliver.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I just want to personally thank H_H for this information. I wish i caught this thread in its prime but coming across it today was amazing. So much of it resonated with me and I am forever greatful.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
For all of those feeling like they missed the opportunity with hidden hand....you can actually go straight to the source where he pulled much of his information and used it to mislead some things....IMPO.

David Wilcock has done in depth research on the Law Of One....and if you recall, the HH does acknowledge the Law of One. There is a group at Divine Cosmos that is great about answering questions like what most are posting. I will link some great links for reading and the link to the forum in case anyone wants to study or asks questions to some people who have been studying this kinda thing for many years.

divinecosmos.com...

divinecosmos.com...

www.llresearch.org...

divinecosmos.com...

Even things about Yahweh are in the Law of One.

As always, all materials contain distortion....take only what resonates with you.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
you're funny hh. you make the bloodline sound like a lame version of an Italian mafia.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join