It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible that the 14th of october was a plan to make people stop believing in aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Is it atall possible that the recent hype over the 14th of october was just a plan all along to discoiurage people from believing in aliens beings and that we are being visited by them because i think im right in saying that since nothing happeneed on the 14th alot of people have now lost some faith in the existence of aliens.

i for one still have my faith well and truly in the existence of them infact im sure they exist and noone can change that but it cant be said for some people i know who have now lost faith in them completely and im wondering have some of you now lost faith in other beings not from this world or is it possible that it was a plan all along.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
no because no one will give up searching for aliens because some CRAZY woman just said that tthis would happen ... the better way for us to stop believing in aliens would be for them to use some stealth mode and just not beeing visible, but sometimes looks like they want to be visible, thats why we see "them" ...

no way your post man

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hell NO! But yeah thats what it seems like.
Fisrt, some folks should stop seeing the ufo issue as a belief system. Its not a question of belief, it a quetion of logic. The propability of other intelligent life in this vast universe is just logically plausible.
Rest assured, there's nothing any STUPID human could do to cover up the overwhelming reality that is out of this tiny earth. Just let time do its job.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't think this was govt disinfo, just human disinfo.

the only thing that would convince me is if the govt would say that they have secretly build strange mostly non-aerodynamic crafts larger than a 747 that defy gravity.

Since that will never happen nothing is gonna stop me from "knowing" the truth.

It wouldn't surprise me if we have another nutcase next month who thinks he or she can predict the future about aliens, as long as we as a species keep killing eachother we will never ever have any disclosure about the truth about ufos

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm still in limbo on this, I guess. They said that they may show up as late at Feb 2009, and that the timing of this was kind of crucial, because of the evil-forces already here on Earth. I'm going to remain optimistic.

And, I think if anything, this GFL event only strengthened peoples' resolve to make contact and begin our destinies as space-explorers with our brothers in the galaxy.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Disinformation and misrepresentation or outright censorship is expected. There are probably agents paid to troll forums posting fake, misleading or inaccurate information to weaken people's resolve but of course, they can't really win because there are LOTS of other convincing evidence.

I wonder if it comes to 'Blossom Goodchild' not being charged for spreading false information or profiting from wasting people's time, I will assume she is an paid government agent spreading disinformation.

I wonder if there are people investigating her background, or this has been buttoned up, who knows.

If she is not charged or exposed, then I will know she is a paid tool of some organization, I will assume that.

TPTB has an uphill battle, there's too much other evidence elsewhere that they can't explain away.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
if this event took place back in the late 50's or 60's then i think a lot of people would just put it aside.

but in todays world, this event seems to actually confirm that those who believe are standing firm.

and those who may be wishy washy are just well...still wishy washy.

i havent read anyone stating that the belief in ET visitation is all bunk just cause of Gossop goodchild.. im sure our fellow ATSers are smarter than that.

i would like to see profit yahwey and blossom make babies though

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Not aliens but it was the perfect plot to destroy "channeling" forever as well as terminology like "vibrations" and "frequency" etc. All delusional experiences. The only frequency physical human beings know and exist in are the 60-64 Hz range. Not much going on down there.

So far every case I've heard of those 3 things have been completely fabricated and, usually, by someone with a severe manic depressive disorder. The delusion followed by the mania and then, BOOM!, big time crash.

Goodchild seems like a fun gal and extremely warm to be around. Hopefully she gets out of that cult and exposes it for what it is.

I STILL hope she's right, however and will not take part in bashing the lady or attributing this as a flaw of character. I do think, however, that she was manic during this period and with that comes delusion. I truly attribute it to a mental illness. I hope she gets well and sorts it all out. The world would be colder without her warm spirit, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
great analyzation... thats very probable. its funny how people react when they are promised something and they dont recieve it... look at how many people act like such babies.. he he... they actually take this experience, and turn it into, "oh now there must not be any aliens".... people, the stars alone, in the night sky.. should be proof enough that other life must be out there. whether or not they are here, visiting our planet, i can not garuntee. although the evidence is overwhelming.. and it does make sense. i only know what i know, and what is shown to me, personally.

why do people feel the need to pick a side... why do people feel the need to decide that, either you do believe, or you dont. why dont people understand that there is tonnes of evidence that an advanced technology is out there, but since they havent seen it for themselves, they are not in a position to make a call on the subject. if you dont no for certain, dont act like you do.

in regards to this may being a government strategy, to twist people into believing what they want them to incase an encounter like this does occur. be aware of that to. be aware of all angles... see all the sides... sum them up... decide what makes sense, and be ready for anything to go down. dont put yourself in a position to fail when u dont have to.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think I have decided (in the best interest of ET's everywhere)to sue GFL and all others of their ilk for slander against said "aliens" 1st off for using such a bigoted term as "alien" and second for spreading false information about them, Maybe I can get a class action suit against said "debunkers" as well, but that's for the Future.
Also I feel it is incumbent on me to sue for Guardianship of all ET's everywhere for they do not know our society or laws and would be deemed incompetent in a court of law, from now till the end of time ( or my death from said ET's which ever comes first ). Any and all profits from Books , Movies and print or the web shall be exclusive to me and me alone, retro active to 1947 and all such profits will be used at my sole discretion............

Is there a Lawyer in the House??????

(I still believe that if we are alone, that is a lot of wasted space)

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
yup i agree with some memebers here we are not going to stop beliveing in them just because some old lady sadi they were gana come it was just not the moment for them to visit us and guide us,when they come i think they are not going to tell some lady to spread the word i think they are just going to come when we least expect it or when the world is seconds away of distroying itself..but maybe if more pple actually have faith and have in ther mind that they are going to come maybe they will its kind of like what they say about the law of attraction

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ye is seems soooooo unlikely but i really do hope that blossom has to give back all of the dirty money she has received from good hard working people she should really be ashamed of herself i know i couldnt do something like that to people

edit: or atleast i hope that they are compensated in some way they deserve to get theyre money back

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

SR

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Regardless if it's human or government disinfo, The little experiment will have raised eyebrows in important places i'm sure.

I'm sure the number information of people who instantly believed the theory with no fact against skeptics will be a very useful tool amongst emotional gauges.

Want to rule the world and keep the population under control in the future?

Easy.... Just create a spaceship and some aliens.

It's the next plausable step away from controlling people via religion and money and is an illusion basically that everyone is witnessing something new when really it's just another form of slavery. But sshhhhhhh don't tell the NWO that.

The seed is already planted and now i believe the current objective is to get more people indoctrinated and thinking about aliens and UFO's so they can make there move. So scams like this do nothing but serve the agenda very well. Because it get's people thinking and hoping and believing blindly = control.

Sounds farfetched now??

Well 290+ pages and counting so far of the GFL federation thread lol would beg to differ.

It's defintely a possiblity in the future imo.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I agree with you, but perhaps not to discourage people from believing in alien life but rather believing in "channelers" or anyone who claims something that comes from a "higher" source or the "spiritual" side for that matter.

Channeling involves meditation and all that stuff, so the goal maybe to discredit that line of thinking in general.

This way as soon as someone says something that is anything near to what she claimed or so out there they will be mocked, discredited, dissed, you name it.

Now that is where the problem is, there is no way we can prove that these people did not receive some sort of communication which brings me to my next point.

The technology exists out there that is capable of beaming thoughts or sounds in your head, see www.holosonics.com... and others research it I don't have time.

Lets take this one step further, say someone had the technology and purposely "beamed" messages to her knowing that she would spread the message around and nothing would happen to purposely discredit her and all other "occult mediums". Remember, "they" are always 3 steps ahead of you. Crazy? Just think about it.

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
To be honest I've never heard of that Blossom lady before,and if I never hear the name again won't bother me,I would hardly put any stock in what she says doesn't change my opinion

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
To be honest I've never heard of that Blossom lady before,and if I never hear the name again won't bother me,I would hardly put any stock in what she says doesn't change my opinion

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nope. There's more than enough evidence out there that we are being visited by "something" we do not understand.

Blossom made tons of money with CD's and mugs and what have you.

Beleive me, nobody wants that ship to arrive more than good ol' Blossom.

People cant start denying the odd lights in the sky, growing more and more every night.
We know there is something out there-- and its not the government. They dont have the technology or the smarts for those light shows.

I hate it when people say its a government program of some kind. They cant even run the country they are going to conquer the sky?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
October 14, 2008 was a plan for profit. That's all there is to it. Nothing will stop people from believing in E.T..

What's up with creating conspiracy out of a hoax? It didn't happen, it was a fraud for personal profit. Theres no more to it then that....

Thank You...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

I don't think there ever was a "plan".
(And keep in mind that the world has barely noticed the Blossom Goodchild thing. It's true: she only seems larger than life here on ATS. I wouldn't have heard of her if I hadn't been here. And, just for the record, I never paid any attention to her "prediction".)

But it would have failed anyway, it seems. Strangely enough, I have been receiving (unsolicited) reports from people I consider above doubt or reproach in matters of veracity about certain odd phenomena in various countries around the world yesterday: sudden blackouts, sudden malfunction of electronic devices... and, yes, even unidentified flying objects - all in places where such occurrences are extremely rare and where people didn't even know about BG.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I believe that October 14 th was just what it seemed - a goofy new age person who may have actually believed what she was saying. However IF this had any government involvement at all I would be more apt to believe it was part of an ongoing desensitization program getting our minds ready should such an event occur.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join