It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishy Ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Found this on the Sun's website.

Link

IT’S just what you’d expect to see in a snap from an aquarium. A shark, blue water — and a disembodied HUMAN HEAD. Emma Place, 21, took this eerie photo on her phone at Hull’s £53million attraction The Deep.

Boffins at the aquarium admit they are baffled by the appearance of the man’s face, which appears to be gawping up at a shark

Dentistry student Emma, of Doncaster, only spotted the ghoulish face when she arrived home.

She said: “My boyfriend said, ‘what’s that?’ I replied, ‘it’s a shark’.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I know this is from the sun, but it does look really interesting.

What gets me is that it doesn't appear to be a reflection, and has a few detailed features like the mouth, ears and cheekbone.

What do you guys think?

tO

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
That is a very interesting picture, and while there is no telling what it really is as glass and water cause odd distortions and reflections; it is a rather convincing paranormal photo.

the fact that the aquarium is built on the sight of what used to be a hospital used to hold smallpox victims is what made me go hmmmmm!

That or it is the impression of the sharks true wish! All those people walking by all the time and not a single snack

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Unfortunately, The Sun doesn't let you post their pictures anywhere as far as I know!

I just can't seem to fathom ho this can be a reflection?!!

It is the same colour as the water, looks perfectly proportioned and has all the features i.e eye, ear, facial ridges, and eveb the hair is a differebt shade to the rest of it.

Cant see how this is a reflection.

Some other explanation surely, not sure about ghost, but wouldn't have thought there would be a human head sitting in a tank at an aquarium...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Maybe it is just a photoshop job. From what I hear about the Sun, that seems as likely as any other option here, more so even.

Don't get me wrong, I am a strong believer in ghosts, I lived with them for the first 21 years of my life. This just seems like...I don't know...a little much.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
That'd be very easy to photoshop. I'm an artist of sorts. Not an expert just saying what I know. You crop the face into the image then put a bit of a blue filter over the cropped area. Then you smudge the edges to look like they are part of the rock and blur that to get rid of any smudge marks. Now we have a face in the aquarium.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I agree actually, it does seem easy to ps. But didn't scientists study this?

I may be thinking of something else though...

top topics

join