It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt's newest predictions (oct 15)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Has anyone checked out the newest enterprisecorruption stuff? He lists names and things to research. His stuff is perfect for this site because people like to investigate things using the internet. Anyways, these names and things to look into apparently tell us how our money is spent.

He also has a photo of a building and says its a freebie (predicition/insight). With the photo, he says to connect this:

"Shortly after Providence comes fully online, another new hospital, Henry Ford West Bloomfield, a $360 million, 300-bed hospital, will open in spring 2009."

Then he states, "Sell accordingly.... Yawn.... This is getting to be TOO easy"

-----

So obviously this is another prediction but what do you all make of it? What exactly is he telling us?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sounds to me like he is creating a modern day Nostradamus where his predictions are going to be seen after the fact and people will be slapping their heads going "oh shucks why didn't I see that before, its all so clear now."

When he comes out with a few straight predictions that are 100% correct, maybe then I will pay this man some attention.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
there is already a large thread here regarding Reinhardt.

It gets updated regularly.

When he comes out with a few straight predictions that are 100% correct, maybe then I will pay this man some attention.

Well, he did make several accurate, to the exact day, predictions which came true and that is why lots of people are now taking notice. Please acquaint yourself with the above thread fro further information.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Some people are connected very well with the elitists. If you happened to know who manages the Rockefellers or Warren Buffets brokerage accounts for example and had insight into what they're buying/selling. You could do very well for yourself.

But all in all, if you look back in history. All or most of the economic calamities of the last century have coincidentally occurred in the fall time frame.

Bankers Panic, October, 1907

Black Tuesday, October 29, 1929

Great Depression (1929-1939)

Black Monday, October 19th, 1987

Black October, 2008

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have followed Reinhardt since the start and I can say that these things he says, are not "predictions", they are just the obvious things that are going to happen to him.

I agree, he has got a bit cocky lately but given his intelligence with the subjects, he has a right to be I suppose.

Kind of like if I told someone that we are about to hear cop sirens in a few minutes and secretly knew the cops where called earlier, to the other person, it would seem that I predicted the event.

I think Reinhardt is just a normal person like us, just a bit more intelligent than most

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join