It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird headaches?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Okay so whilst checking a thread in UFO's I came across some [slightly] O/T discussion between a few people regarding a certain kind of headache... As I'll now post.

Originally posted by Oreyeon

Originally posted by MoonMine

Originally posted by jasperaldo
aargh i cant wait anymore! need to know if it's true!

I'm having really bad headaches past days..

Now that you mention it....

I have had them for the last two weeks. Almost always fierce and around the left eye, mostly at night. I think it might be some form of Cluster Headaches which is quite a rare condition (less than 1%)

I have been feeling extremely lethargic the last few days. Maybe it´s all the October 14th anticipation?

We´ll know in 48 hours so we can all go back to our normal lives. (or not)

PS: IF there is something there near Antarctica I am not saying Google is aware of this and covering it up, but rather something is interfering with the satellite data.

MoonMine

I don't buy into this October 14th stuff, but I find it odd that you just described exactly how I've been feeling this past week. Headaches every day, mostly around my left eye, and extremely lethargic. I find that a tad bit odd.

I've also been feeling this way a lot lately. I usually suffer from what I deem to be 'migranes' but, they tend to act in a different way to what other people consider Migranes to do, if that makes sense?

But as of late, esp' last night I've begun to feel the exact same as those posted above, over the left eye mainly and making me feel extremely lethargic/nauseous... But, I'm also beginning to feel as though someone is trying to talk to me, at the same time...

Anyone else have this kind of phenomena?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You should really see a doctor.
Those symptoms (depending on your age) can be from a variety of scary conditions.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I too have been experiencing headaches intermittently these last few weeks, either behind the left eye or upon my forehead - though it's more like a pressure. I am pretty sure it is nothing serious as they are not very intense and don't last long but they are unusual in that I RARELY suffer headaches...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My boss and I had reported to each other of extreme lethargic headaches late last week. (1 liner)

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Anyone experiencing constant non-ending head pressure, that feels like an intense tiredness that never goes away?? For the past several days, sleep, caffeine, and other things that usually work, do not...

Constant, overwhelming tiredness, constantly? Getting so annoying, making it hard to work. Can't imagine how people who work outside the home do it, if anyone else is feeling this way.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme2
You should really see a doctor.
Those symptoms (depending on your age) can be from a variety of scary conditions.

I would have agreed about a month or two ago but I am 100% fit as a fiddle. I don't even need glasses, I had a physical last month for a new job and I have absolutely nothing wrong with me lol.

I also tend to get this nasty pressurised pain down the left side of my temple/eye when I lean down too far which could be congestion in the nasal passage/ear lining but again; given the 100% all clear physical record so

/shrug

Who the heck knows, eh? Tis weirdness...

But tell me what "Scary conditions" were you referring to justme2? Schizophrenia? lol

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have had these headaches also.I seem to be very tired all the time.Even upon waking I feel as though I've not slept.Also I have noticed that I have less desire for food.It's like I have to remember to eat.What's up with that?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
I have had these headaches also.I seem to be very tired all the time.Even upon waking I feel as though I've not slept.Also I have noticed that I have less desire for food.It's like I have to remember to eat.What's up with that?

You smoke, or just started smoking? Because on a 'normal reasoning' front that could be attributed to it. But, I see what you're saying.

I've always had the tendency to feel as though I could go another 16 hours in bed, when I wake up. No, I don't over/undersleep. Always a good time for bed and between 7/9hrs sleep.

If I'm reading a good book, writing a screenplay/story or watching a TV show or something I'll often remember I haven't eaten halfway through; the other day I went from 11am, Monday to 5:15am the following Tuesday morning b/c I forgot to eat... And the weirdest thing was, I didn't feel hungry, whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

Yes I have been a smoker for 40 years.These headaches are not from low pulse/oxy.I have had everything checked out.Dr's can't figure it out yet.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am starting to think there is a conspiracy involving completely moronic posts.

Right now at this very moment there are probably 5 million or so people with a headache and none are related to aliens, governement conspiracy, chemtrails, bad water, bad mojo or anything non natural.

Wake up please and stop feeding these attention whores.

I am tired of fighting this nonsense.. so much so that I am getting a headache..

UH NO! NOW I'M INFECTED TOO!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yeah, me too, for the past two weeks, I don't wake up with headaches, but that is what has been happening to me too. I usually attribute it to the changing of the weather and the seasons, but not like this. But I do get these emails from a woman that is talking about our soul and the ascension process we are all experiencing, they are called "energy alerts", and she is always right on, and it is not before the fact it is after, and I am always amazed at how she hits it on the mark, every time. This last one though, didn't say anything about the physical feelings, but the one before that, did.

Some of you may not understand the ascension process, and I understand, but in this last one, yesterday, she explains soooo much and I believe you will undestand that, epecially with this gfl going on that was suppose to happen today. You can go to her website, she talks about the sleeplessness, pressure, backpain, upper and neck including pressure in her Oct. 6th alert. Anyway, if anyone is interested in learning about this, go here.

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com...

Go there and click on "energy alerts", and go also to the archives and you may just find yourself in those, and the timeframe. Anyway, that is my take on these headaches.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have had these headaches, I am shocked other people are writing about it. I hope it is something to do with ufo's and not government poisoning.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
I am starting to think there is a conspiracy involving completely moronic posts.

Right now at this very moment there are probably 5 million or so people with a headache and none are related to aliens, governement conspiracy, chemtrails, bad water, bad mojo or anything non natural.

Wake up please and stop feeding these attention whores.

I am tired of fighting this nonsense.. so much so that I am getting a headache..

UH NO! NOW I'M INFECTED TOO!

And you had the choice to read, or not to read. You chose to do so. You also clearly did not read the post either, just made a trolling comment.

I never once said "I have headaches, o noes d00d something must be unordinarily wrong!" - I explained it. I also explained I am 100% fit with no medical wrongs or needs and my eyesight is 20/20.

I have had MRI's, CATScans and the like, nothing.

So there you go. Just to pander to your blatant attempt at nonsensical trolling.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have been getting this intense pressure and tingling sensation in the middle of my forehead, inbetween my eyes. The tingling has also been at the tippy top of my head. I also see flashes of light inside my head, white and other misc. colors. I have also been feeling quite exhausted the past few days. I sleep like 12 out of 24 hours every day. 8-9 at night and 3-4 hours throughout the day.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It was definately something that caught my eye too - the whole O/T convo about headaches because I have been having them too. And that's coming from someone who hardly every gets them.

They usually start later on in the day post 2pm. I have been very tired that i don't want to get out of bed but can't sleep either. I am nauseous with no appetite but have an overwhelming urge to snack constantly... I know it sounds weird but some people will know what I mean by that. Also i cannot concentrate on anything. The first two days of this week I had clients harrasing me to get their work done and I had urgent projects on but despite knowiing that i need to get things done, I just cannot bring myself to concentrate on work. I am usually a very motivated and driven person.

It's driving me insane!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maquilladora
I too have been experiencing headaches intermittently these last few weeks, either behind the left eye or upon my forehead - though it's more like a pressure. I am pretty sure it is nothing serious as they are not very intense and don't last long but they are unusual in that I RARELY suffer headaches...

its an electrical current being passed through your brain.

you will have to remove yourself from sources of electricity to negate the effects,nature is a good place,try it you will find they mysteriously dissapear.

the reason for the electrical current is this,

During hypnosis, repeated stimulations of the left and the right amygdala produced arousal from the hypnotic state each time

www.informaworld.com...=a790223186~db=all

The amygdala, an almond-sized and -shaped brain structure, has long been linked with a person's mental and emotional state. But thanks to scientific advances, researchers have recently grasped how important this 1-inch-long structure really is. Associated with a range of mental conditions from normalcy to depression to even autism, the amygdala has become the focal point of numerous research projects.

biopsychiatry.com...

i like the normalcy bit,it means a strong urge to be normal,might explain alot about the world at the moment!.
stimululate the amygldala and you make people lethargic and normal,sounds like the perfect dumbing down to me!

[edit on 14-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Anyone experiencing constant non-ending head pressure, that feels like an intense tiredness that never goes away?? For the past several days, sleep, caffeine, and other things that usually work, do not...

Constant, overwhelming tiredness, constantly? Getting so annoying, making it hard to work. Can't imagine how people who work outside the home do it, if anyone else is feeling this way.

No headaches (touch wood, although I am not prone to them), but the tiredness and the "lethargy" you and others are talking about... since the end of September; and this past week I've been in a state of total inertia - as I were mentally paralysed. It doesn't matter how much I want - and need - to work. It's beyond any will power because it's so overwhelming.

I've had days like that before, of course - who hasn't?
Even two or (rarely) three days in a row.
But more than ten days?

I wasn't going to reply here; in fact, I clicked on this thread by MISTAKE.
And so, if I am replying it's because I want to emphasise just how extraordinary this state is for me.

Of course until now I never thought the cause might be outside me - and I am still not convinced that it is.

Still... it's a bit unsettling reading about other people experiencing the same.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ive also been having headaches lately

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis

if pressure you mean like there feels like something is pushing down in the middle of the top of your head i have it too..i also have started to notice that if the sun or even the light in my living room when shinning on my head gives me the same feeling of looking into the sun and i have to put my hand on the top of my head to block the light....sounds weird i know ....

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N

But tell me what "Scary conditions" were you referring to justme2? Schizophrenia? lol

LOL.. no no no my friend. Nothing like that.
The physical symptoms described really run the gambit --- anything from hemorrhage, west nile virus, meningitis, abscesses too numerous to mention, etc. To something as benign as a Sinus infection.

My initial post wasn't one of ridicule, but of genuine worry for the well being of those who are suffering from these symptoms.

But it DOES appear more widespread than I initially thought.. Which does tickle my "WTF is really going on?" bone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join