It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

federation of light to appear in New zealand first not Usa

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
yes this is another 14th october thread but i found a cool video concerning the galactic federation of light and where its supposed to appear

well most people just assume that when blossom goodchild says alabama she mean in america but it looks as if its going to appear in alabama new zealand

heres the video that someone sent me and please dont watch it at the beggining its nothing interesting i dont think anyway

it starts to get better at about 1 minute in but its still kinda slow then but please watch most of it

thank you

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Damn that sucks...
Now if they do come we're not evengonna know about it bc it'll be easier for our media to hide it...
Why would they even go over new zealand whats going on over there thats worse than here?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

well... if this thing does happen (not saying it will)
than its supposed to travel around the globe in 3 days so you should see it.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

What are they going to do in New Zeland? Revisiting the shooting places of Lords of the Ring??? My GFL UFO. Oh, my precious GFL UFO.

The first questions that are immediately raising in me... why can't they choose a larger city? i.e. Washington and beam all the morons out of the congress? Or better. Go to over New York and land on the stock market, right on the head of the greedy bankers.

So, just as I thought, it will be a nice hoax.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

Ye but just because it isnt going to start off in one oif the biggest cities in the world doesnt mean its a hoax

and (if it is gonna happen)isnt it meant to travel around the entire globe though instead of staying in one spot

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

There is no Alabama in New Zealand.
There is Alabama Hill in Queensland, Australia. A booming metropolis of maybe 2,500. Just about in the middle of nowhere. What a great place for revealing your presence to the planet.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I guess a sighting in New Zeland would be better than a sighting in an Alabama trailer park.I guess aliens are just a little shy.The lime light must wilt them.They don't want much attention,just a little.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

But let me remind you, it's a 2000 mile long or whatever large craft. So, in an object's case like this, you can't really determine where to it will arrive. Where from you calculate the entry of the craft? From the aft of it? Or the center of it? If it's around 2000 mile long as many said, geez, it's covering the whole island of New Zeland or the part of Australia... wherever this place really is. In this case you can't determine the exact place of the sighting.

Why aren't they say... Australia. If it's true, why they're pinpointing a small location to a craft which is that big? The nose of the craft will hit that mountain or what? Or the middle of it will be right above the mountain, when it will start to float? But in this case there will be 1000 mile to every direction what the craft will cover. In this case the craft will appear only above Alabama Hill? No. It will appear in a 2000 miles range, not just above the hill.

So, I love the logical thoughts, but this sounds me a hoax. Why? Because I can take up these silly, but logical questions.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Ye fair enough im just going on what it said on the video
and i may aswell reply to what saomeone asid earlier about theyre maybe not being an alabama in new zealand even if theyre isnt its still supposedly going to appear over the teranki mountain first

again im just going on what it aid in the video and if its that lkarge as you said and it will cover the entire island of new zealand then ye it may do but it will supposedly first be seen theyre.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

just for the record im definitely not saying that its going to happen because i dont have a clue but i really do hope it does happen think about how amazing it would be.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Hey! Don't advertise your thread. It's not important at all.

onelineronelineonelineronelineronelineronelineronelineronelineronelineroneliner.

Edit: Maybe I should travel to Australia and open a temporary Eat at Joe's bar for these three days.
And maybe I'm going to sell some binoculars and UFO postcards too. What a business opportunity... okay. Just kidding.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
Hey! Don't advertise your thread. It's not important at all.

onelineronelineonelineronelineronelineronelineronelineronelineronelineroneliner.

Is cbass part of the New Thread Order?

Sorry.

MoonMine

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
the message never said they would arrive in a place called Alabama, they just mentioned the word. and it never said they would arrive first thing on the 14th, just at some stage on the 14th. so basically i'm saying no one knows what is going to happen, lets just wait and see

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There's also a place called Alabama in South-Afrika ...

And there might be many more Alabamas!

Who knows?

Dr.ok

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The ship is supposed to be big, but blossom never said it would be 2000 miles long, that came from some other place.

As for Alabama. All they said was

"We give you the name of Alabama"

They did not say "we will appear in alabama"

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
does that mean that when they arrive there gunna call the whole planet alabama.
better get your rocking chairs and shot guns out and start whittling.

"your not from around here are you boy"_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I heard it was misquoted...

"We will appear around Hannah, Montana"

Just so you know, that's an injoke I have with this one kid.. " I never heard of that city in Montana.." (insert rude look here)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

It's a moot point where this imaginary ship is supposed to hover. If all those here who studied BG's YouTube video will recollect, she says "This Is My Truth" which is distinctly different from "This Is The Truth".

Ambiguous No?

She does say she was given the name "Alabama" but also states that the mothership will arrive over the Southern Hemisphere which clearly rules out Alabama, USA if any of it turned out to be true.... which it wont.

Phage did mention something about there being an Alabama in QLD. Given BG lives in Noosa QLD. The joke starts to make a bit of sense.

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by wylekat

It's a moot point where this imaginary ship is supposed to hover. If all those here who studied BG's YouTube video will recollect, she says "This Is My Truth" which is distinctly different from "This Is The Truth".

Ambiguous No?

She does say she was given the name "Alabama" but also states that the mothership will arrive over the Southern Hemisphere which clearly rules out Alabama, USA if any of it turned out to be true.... which it wont.

Nope.

Not the Southern Hemisphere. "The southern part of your hemisphere".

Now that's ambiguous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join