It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle was right.. OCT 7 was significant!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Most of you who listened to Bill Deagles audio, with the prediction of doom to be triggered on 0ct 7 are probably thinking that he was just an attention seeking idiot, because as far as you can tell, nothing of any obvious consequence was unleashed on tues,

right?

wrong! the dow had a major drop for the SECOND day STRAIGHT falling 508 points, and causing a downward spiral in markets around the world..

'so what', you may be thinking.. the markets have been shaky for ages, whats the big deal about the last couple of days?

Well now for the first time we are seeing 'CO-ORDINATED' global interest rate cuts as can be seen here.

Any one with discernment can this has been the plan all along. To create a GLOBAL crisis, to bring about a GLOBAL solution.. a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. But they still have work to do.. ww3 will follow the collapse of the economy in quick procession, which is where Bill Deagles prediction of nukes going off in citys will come in.

So to reiterate my point... I believe Deagles vision predicting events escalating after a major event occuring on Oct 7 was correct, as for a second day straight, the Dow Jones took a massive tumble, which is now escalating into some pretty New World Order style rhetoric from global leaders.

Here is the audio of Bill Deagles vision.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by savetimerushonline]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
1000's of other people with no connection to Deagle also predicted the economic slide on the 7th. I still don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

give me one other source, apart from a web bot, that predicted the 7th before Deagle.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

I'm sorry, but a global interest rate cut doesn't rival 9/11.

Are billions of people glued to their T.V. sets right now watching events develop on this global rate cut?

Absurd. Deagle is a fraud, stop trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, you're embarrassing yourself.

Just like Deagle did yesterday.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Anyone with half a brain and a little bit of understanding of economics could have told you what was to come this week. Deagle has already been proven to be a fraud imo his predictions don't mean S***.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Even if Deagle was gifted with this vision..., his own actions in life have made him impossible to accept as a sincere 'prophet.'

The global coordination of the credit rate is not so much an event as a revelation. Many had refused to accept that global central banks were 'under a single guiding authority' ... now we know - factually - that it is true.

By examining this as an element of global profiteering and market manipulation we see that there have indeed been coordinated efforts by financial entities - to the detriment of mankind in general (assuming you believe all peoples of the world have a right to access a free uncorrupted market).

Will something come of this? - I don't know - who will re-examine the financial market and determine just how their actions or lack of actions have served to move and consolidate wealth away from sovereign states and their people, to increase the wealth and power of those of their choosing? You? Me?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Maxmars]

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Dear God, poster - you sound almost giddy with excitement.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
reply to post by Karlhungis

give me one other source, apart from a web bot, that predicted the 7th before Deagle.

www.abovetopsecret.com... and a second one: www.abovetopsecret.com... Here ya go!

Both go on about first week october. And the timewave software has been built somewhere in the early 90's Beat that!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
As said by many posters in this thread, Deagle is a fraud. Besides, he missed the most important, life altering event on oct 7th. The one that has been on the minds of several million people. the scariest event on that fateful day.
i turned 27. HOW could he miss that one?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Everyone has been making predictions about October, and they are entiled to do so. But along with predictions come the "feeling" that something bad is going to happen, especially with the global scale of all claims. The only thing I "feel" is October has brought more speculation...

That said, I have yet to see anything what so ever mentioned about November...my gut is telling me that we will know a lot more then. I am not making a prediction, just a statement that we will actually know what is going where close to the end of November.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I am making a prediction for Nov.

I predict that there will be a major decision for everyone to make, and that decision will impact the United States for the next 4 years

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I predict that more predictions will take place this month and byond, and 99.99999999 percent of them will be just another prediction that gets shoved further down the timeline to another date of prediction.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick
As said by many posters in this thread, Deagle is a fraud. Besides, he missed the most important, life altering event on oct 7th. The one that has been on the minds of several million people. the scariest event on that fateful day.
i turned 27. HOW could he miss that one?

Well.. obviously people hearing that their country is facing bankcrupty will pretty much shock em i guess. But yeah, the big 'OMGWTF we are all going to perish, what is going on here!' moment has not come to pass.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I would doubt oct 7 2008, will be remembered any more than, oct 6 2008, in history. That says it all.

Was an interesting thing to hear though, i think some people in governments like there mind control games.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Sorry, but ....

This is not MONUMENTOUS or like 9/11.

I am going to look a lot closer at these doom predictions before i totally lose it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
On the other hand, when you look at the web bot explanations, yesterday was the kick-off. And unlike a terrorist attack a global economic meltdown does take a certain amount of time before it is tangible in the real (our) economy. So a 4 month decline into chaos rather than a big explosion of fury and fear. A build-up instead of a 'shock and awe' tactic on our psyche.

Personally i'm giving this thing untill the end of the week before i write it off as a exaggeration or a mis-prediction on the web-bot's part. Just because i think the web-bot's way of functioning and my personal believes make the concept possible (for me). And this is the grand test.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Harman]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well IMO this web bot thing is a nice novelty and conversation piece, but I dont intend to hold my breath on its findings or plan my life around a batch of computer code.

Lets see what develops. In the meantime, time for another cup o Earl Gray...hot.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I would think history would show that this crisis began last august or so in 2007. Whats different between many days we had since, and oct 7 2008?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The worrying thing is that if this Dr Death, sorry I mean Dr Deagle made another prediction tomorrow there would be plenty here on ATS who would press the panic button and believe in his verbal bulls**t! Somewhere there's a padded cell with his name on the door!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't know but I just saved a bunch of money on auto insurance!
October 7th I got $400 off my rate!

On the other hand there was enough that happened on the 7th. Obvious stuff really but shocking that TPTB actually let the birds out of the cages and stated the extent of the financial problem. 2 Trillion gone on pension funds in the US, Bernanke SEEMINGLY going against convention and saying he doesn't expect things to get better for at least a year and several other goodies in the main media.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join