It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers Want World Economic Government To Solve Financial Crisis They Created

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The world’s central bankers are gathering this week at the IMF-World Bank conference in Washington DC and are expected to grease the skids for the creation of a machinery of world economic governance under the pretext of preventing a repeat of the financial crisis, a global economic policeman to patrol a de-facto financial dictatorship.

Bilderberg member and recently appointed UK Business Secretary Peter Mandelson argued last week that new global solutions are needed because “the machinery of global economic governance barely exists”, adding: “It is time for a Bretton Woods for this century,” reports the Telegraph, noting that “Opinion is now hardening around the case for a new global architecture to enforce rules that ensure lessons are learnt.”

copied from source

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
of course they do, they orchestrated the crash for that reason. they want complete regulatory control.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Nice. Bush Jr. just might leave office creating the New World Order his father wanted.

Wonderful.

Follow this up with Obama/Biden or McCain disarming America and we're golden.

Hello, Orwellian distopia. Nice to meet you.

Can't wait to be rounded up into giant high-rise soviet flats.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Nice. Bush Jr. just might leave office creating the New World Order his father wanted.

what makes you think he's leaving?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Because the damage is done and the wheels are in motion. He doesn't need to be around for another term to clean up the mess. Leave that for the next guy.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
this thread backs up my point.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I want to add that I noticed the 'globally coordinated' aspect of this move.

Many would rabidly deny that all the central banks were connected and subordinate to a single central banking authority; whether that be the IMF or the World Bank or the International Settlement Bank (my bet).

The NWO may be a smoke screen for a simple financial scam. Total control will just be a side benefit of having ripped off the planet and forced us all into financial submission to their whimsical accounting ways.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

"We have led the world today with a proposal to restructure our banking system," Brown said. "We are taking the steps that I believe other countries will take in the future."

OK so all at once, The UK, America, Canada and Spain bailed the banks out (in what will all add up to more than a Trillion dollar bail out) and Interest rates around the world were cut simultaneously by half a percent. Euro/Dollar maybe one day we will see a one world currency.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I want to add that I noticed the 'globally coordinated' aspect of this move.

I noticed this too... i mentioned it in a new thread.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
A global financial regulator...?

THANK YOU!!!

I cant wait for this to happen

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Wonderful.

Follow this up with Obama/Biden or McCain disarming America and we're golden.

Hello, Orwellian distopia. Nice to meet you.

Can't wait to be rounded up into giant high-rise soviet flats.

You're such an optimist. I think you're looking at either a gas chamber or a full body immersion tank as worst and best case scenario in the long term. The elites don't want you walking around soiling their global garden.

top topics

join