It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a Model that won a contest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
admin edit: This video was unethically placed on YouTube as a "genuine" UFO video, it has been discovered to be a video of a model that won a contest in 2007 by the membership of ATS. The original poster was misled by the description on YouTube. Title changed to reflect reality.

Is this the Irish ufo footage(yes this really is good)

We're not alone . . . politician and pilot spot UFO. 3/8/08 Dublin
Dramatic eye-witness testimony from a senior police man ,politician and a pilot who saw a triangular shaped object, with lights at each point, which appeared to send a red laser-type light towards earth.Apparantly this will be the best ufo film in the the world when the footage is released. Sounds too good to be true?
Read the whole story as reported in irish Independant www.independent.ie...
I can't wait to see the footage.

WELL IS THIS IT??

www.youtube.com...

I am sorry to post another thread on this subject but I want to give everybody a heads up about this amazing video.If it is not cgi or some other kind of fake then it really is interesting and check out the mad blue light in the middle of the object not to mention the laser show at the end. Surely this has to be the video we were all waiting for from meath Ireland.Or is this ufo going further afield. Anyway the story about it being found while hiking in the smokey mountains is more than a little sus.Also the yt account was made the same day as the post with no other videos on it www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think ?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by tarifa37]

[edit on 7-10-2008 by tarifa37]

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yep this must be the one, nice!!!!! S&F
Guess there are ways to fake this, balloons, lights and remote laser.
But it looks pretty real, blackops or ET I dont know.
Glad we have a nice topic now instead of all the BS threads lately.
Debunkers and believers: let the games begin....

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
good video wonder if its legit.... never seen a video like this though... hopefully more info comes out!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If it is not CGI then it seems pretty good but I have always been bothered by something. If they are not trying to make contact with us, why cover the ship in blinking lights? Am I the only one that does not quite understand these UFOs with lights all over them, espcially ones that define its shape and blink and change colors and other such things that ATTRACT attention?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Holey Moley.. That looks mental!!

I doubt its CGI when a senior Garda (police officer) is the one who shot it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
teslaandlyne (3 seconds ago)

Seems to be like the Belgian Triangle, so there maybe a lot more and continue to fly in isolated areas.

ED: Yeah, is better than the Belgian Triangle footage.

[edit on 10/7/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741
[more

Yep I have always thought the same thing,why do they need navigation lights? Who knows, the chances are this is fake,but we will have fun finding out if it is or not. And as ufo vids go this is a blinder!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Wow great footage, as TeslaandLyne pointed out, looks alot like the Belgium footage, also reminds me of the TR-3B which may or may not exist but it looks similar.

And snap shot taken from video.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Just want to say a big thanks to butane bob who found the video.Good man and well spotted.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ok so the vid was shot at night and no landmarks or buildings to help size the UFO up, hell you cannot even tell if it is airborne.

For me it could just be a triangle shaped digital alarm clock with illumination at the three angles, and also be one of those clocks that projects the time onto a nearby wall / surface when the alarm goes off...... hence the red laser light.

This has more holes in it than a sieve !!!!

Wolfie

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

This looks exactly like the one I witnessed back in 1985! This could definitely be it! I bookmarked it. Thanks for posting!

S+F

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

This looks exactly like the one I witnessed back in 1985! This could definitely be it! I bookmarked it. Thanks for posting!

S+F

Did you file a report on that one? It would be useful to be able to look up the original report.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Hi,

Take a look at the info that comes with the video:
"This is a video was on a cheap camera I found when Hiking in the Smokey Mountains.
This is all that was on it."

Smokey Mountains are in the US, so I guess its not the footage you were hoping for.

I wonder where the owner of the camera is ... Maybe "they" adbucted him

Plus, I wonder where the stars are. All I see is black background, no trees or what so ever.

Dr.ok

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Dr.ok]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfie_UK
Ok so the vid was shot at night and no landmarks or buildings to help size the UFO up, hell you cannot even tell if it is airborne.

For me it could just be a triangle shaped digital alarm clock with illumination at the three angles, and also be one of those clocks that projects the time onto a nearby wall / surface when the alarm goes off...... hence the red laser light.

This has more holes in it than a sieve !!!!

Wolfie

Who knows mate,you could be right.I too wish there was more info in the video like a tree or something when he zooms in and out.But I think you are right if it is not a ufo it is a real vid of a object with lights and a red laser pen .

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr.ok

Hi,

"This is a video was on a cheap camera I found when Hiking in the Smokey Mountains.

Smokey Mountains are in the US, so I guess its not the footage you were hoping of.

Plus, I wonder where the stars are. All I see is black background, no trees or what so ever.

Dr.ok

Oh.
Ill be waiting for the footage from the Irish Cop so..

Hopefully in the next couple of days.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

S+F

Did you file a report on that one? It would be useful to be able to look up the original report.

Sorry, no. I was around 15 at that time. Although I did mention that I have witnessed it on ATS somewhere long time ago
I will try to see if there are any similar reports around that time at where I lived.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr.ok

Hi,

Smokey Mountains are in the US, so I guess its not the footage you were hoping for.

Dr.ok

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Dr.ok]

Yes ,I know it is from the usa,however anyone can open an account a press the us flag option to hid their real id. I think they are trying to gauge reaction before a wider release of the vid then admiting it was the Irish vid all along. Of course this is pure speculation on my part and I could be way off.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Please can someone copy the vid incase it is taken down.I don't know how to do it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Good find! It does not have the usual trademarks of CGI, and the laser beam looks completely real. Although it's a shame that the video has no sound.

I do find the Youtube user's comment slightly strange though: "This is a video was on a cheap camera I found when Hiking in the Smokey Mountains." Firstly, the original footage was filmed on a mobile phone, not a "cheap camera". Also the original was filmed in Ireland, not from the Smoky Mountains.

www.independent.ie...

Remember the Jeff Peckman case and all the copycat hoaxes? Are we facing the same problem? Still... this is a much more promising video.

I would be surprised if a mobile phone camera (or a 'cheap camera') could detect stars, and even if it did I am sure that Youtube's compression would have blurred 'em out. Anyway, what makes you think it was a clear night?

Please can someone copy the vid incase it is taken down.I don't know how to do it.

Done.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by JH80]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here is the clip

rapidshare.com...

But to play it you must have GOM Player because it seems that Windows Media Player does not recognize the source.

You can download GOM Player here

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join