It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myspace deleting bulltins speading the truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yes I'm knew here though I've been crawling this site for a while but I'm finally posting.

I got sick of everyone I knew and everyone around me talking about the debates, McCain, Obama and their running mates. And no one listens when you tell them the plain truth. I'm sick of everyone's ignorance; yet no one will admit their ignorant.

I know its lame to try and spread word through my space, but it's better than nothing. What I'm pissed at though is that Myspace removed my bulletin, disappeared in thin air over night.

Can you guys please give me some word? And also assist in spreading the truth?

I could write another one but it takes a lot of time to make a persuasive bulletin. Any chance you guys could throw in some ideas or start drafting for me if its not a lot to ask? The community as a whole has more wisdom than I do, false/true conspiracies or not.

I also encourage everyone with a myspace to start spreading the word.

Obviously myspace is paid to backbone the media and the election, noting that myspace cliche's the republican and democrat parties only and also their propaganda video with idolized movie stars hypnotizing us how we should think.

Anyone willing to draft keep in mind imo to stay away from extended facts that the average person will likely shun, just how the average ignorant thinks. Keep it breaf and talk in a way that makes the person relate themselves and how they think then make them question their own ability. Easy stuff if your good at looking through other peoples shoes.

Maybe i didn't explain that well enough, but oh well. Thankyou. Hope I'm not being vain.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Scarcer]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think Myspace is very biased. A while back, some Ron Paul supporters said that every Ron Paul-related bulletin they typed up, would get deleted. It almost sounded like Ron Paul was a 'censored' word that couldn't get past the filter.

Good luck spreading truth. Find Ron Paul on Myspace, friend him and other random people on his friends list. Might help to try out likeminded people, and see what they are doing.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

I'm sick of everyone's ignorance; yet no one will admit their ignorant.

Thus, ignorance..

Any chance you guys could throw in some ideas or start drafting for me if its not a lot to ask?

Suggestion...do the leg work yourself, then post what you have come up with and ask for input - but if you post it, you will get input whether you like it or not...that's the beauty of the place.

The SEARCH bar, if used properly, will allow you to compile new and old ideas, which should aid you.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Alright, thank you, I'll get around to rewriting a new one and I'll post it on here for both drafting and for the sake of having it saved if myspace wipes it again.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I, as a non anglo-saxon european, often meditate about the myspace *success story* : millions of young people (mostly anglo-saxons ?...), most of'em playing on the rebel note whatever the tone, and all of'em, by doing this, gently pumping up the already enormous fortune of a certain RUPPERT MURDOCH.

From there, go ask why american counter-culture nowadays somewhat smells like an old fishy myth, if not a plain sad farce.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
How about a more intelligent sounding title for your thread?

I don't know about your MySpace account. I don't use mine. It's just up there, so I can view others when I have some reason to do so.

There are too many internet venues to get upset about just one.

[edit on 2008/10/4 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Same here, got a myspace space and it just sits there, I ignore it and rarely log into that place. Get alot of email requests wanting to be my friend, mostly from women, but I suspect some of those are the overseas love traps trying to beg for money to pay for their hotel bill and plane ticket out of the country they are stuck in.

I feel sorry for those who unfortunately got caught up in that mess!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
MySpace is owned by MSM...

One line post?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Draft 1, Input and rewriting is extremely encouraged, it takes a lot of time to come up with something to try and usefully attract peoples attention, so I'll leave it at this for now. Feel free to add on
-------------------------------------------------------------

Random Person: So whats your opinion?

Typical Person(Probably You): I'm defiantly voting for McCain/Obama

RP: ...Why?

TP: The other candidate is just plain numb nuts, did you see the debates? The speeches? McCain/Obama is obviously the better choice. Any one voting otherwise is simply out of their mind.

RP: What makes you think your any different?

TP: I have the common sense to chose the best for my country.

RP: And why do you feel like you have that common sense? Outside of your culture, race or beliefs.

TP: I don't know how to answer that...

-Ask Yourself these questions:

Why am I voting?

Why am I voting for McCain or Obama?

Is either candidate honestly going to do what they promise?

Why do I never hear a word about other running parties on the news?

Why do I believe global warming is a human cause?

Do gas emissions really effect the environment in the way we are told it does?

Could it have more to do with changes in solar activity?

Why do I believe the War on Terror is such an important issue?

Why do I believe 9/11 happened exactly how we were told it was?

Did I know that no plane actually caused the damage to the Pentagon, or even actually hit it?

What happened to building 7 any way, did I even knew it existed?

Why does the politics and government actions seam so positive when all they cause is negative results?

How come their actions don't even make sense half the time?

Why did Congress close its doors and privately discuss matters that directly effected the public, and would make the public angry if everyone knew what they discussed?

Why do I believe everything the media tells me?

Why does the rest of the world really hate the U.S.?

-Did you know? That this is the coolest year since the start of the space age? Yet storms are continually getting worse.

-Did you know? That by projecting a mass of concentrated Ions into areas such as in the gulf can artificially cause heat disruption and ultimately create storms?

-Did you know? The civil war was not about the end of slavery, but about the start of a central bank?

-Did you know? Ever since 1933 when the IRS took the gold standard off the dollar that the dollars value has continually fallen immensely?

-Did you know? What really caused the great depression? Or all you know is that it simply happened?

new topics

top topics

join