It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Motion to Dismiss Berg's lawsuit denied!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
docs.justia.com...:2008cv04083/281573/13/

Obama's Motion to Dismiss Berg's lawsuit denied!?

I'm just wondering,

What's going on with this?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
OH wow the web page just went down but I managed to get this.

as fast as it came up it disapeared

PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE, : Plaintiff : vs. :CIVIL ACTION NO: 08-cv- 04083 : BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, ET AL, : Defendants :

ORDER ON DEFENDANT’S, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE’S MOTION TO DISMISS PLAINTIFF’S COMPLAINT PURSUANT TO RULE 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(6)

THIS CAUSE came before the United States District Court Judge, Honorable R. Barclay Surrick on Defendant’s Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National Committee’s Motion to Dismiss. Having reviewed the Motion and Plaintiff’s Opposition to said Motion and for good cause shown, it is hereby ORDERED that the Motion to Dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(6) is DENIED.

It is further ORDER of this Court that the following discovery is to be turned over to Plaintiff within three (3) days:

1. Obama’s “vault” version (certified copy of his “original” long version) Birth Certificate; and 2. A certified copy of Obama’s Certification of Citizenship; 3. A Certified copy of Obama’s Oath of Allegiance.

IT IS SO ORDERED

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is the only other thing I found on the subject.

JUDGE ORDERS OBAMA TO PRODUCE BIRTH CERTIFICATE
www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't think Barak Hussein Obama is a natural born citizen. I think his birth certifivate is fake. I always have. I hope that they can get this truth ouit there before the election is over. Because if he is elected and he's not a US citizen, there will be an immediate revolt of the people against the government. They will never have a non natural born citizen rule over us, period.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The judge has not ruled yet! That is just the papers filed (the response to the motion to dismiss)

www.obamacrimes.com explains it

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Is there not something really sinister about a man who refuses to prove that he is a natural born citizen of the Ubited States? Why is the McCain campaign not talking about this. This could destroy Obama once and for all if this gets out.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Is there not something really sinister about a man who refuses to prove that he is a natural born citizen of the Ubited States? Why is the McCain campaign not talking about this. This could destroy Obama once and for all if this gets out.

sinister is a good description

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I don't think Barak Hussein Obama is a natural born citizen. I think his birth certifivate is fake. I always have. I hope that they can get this truth ouit there before the election is over. Because if he is elected and he's not a US citizen, there will be an immediate revolt of the people against the government. They will never have a non natural born citizen rule over us, period.

I still have my doubts too, but I guess all we can do is wait.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
The judge has not ruled yet! That is just the papers filed (the response to the motion to dismiss)

OH

someone said it is wrong,

I don't know.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

OH

someone said it is wrong,

I don't know.

They shut the site down. (play twilight zone music here). This needs to get to the "truth media"

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Barak Obama is indeed a US citizen as of now.
BUT he was not always a US citizen, as his Kenya citizenship expired in 1982.
I don't think this would disqualify him but I think hes keeping it quiet to not raise a stink.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

from, you can do that if you like.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

They shut the site down. (play twilight zone music here). This needs to get to the "truth media"

No it's not down, just the link was broken in the post above.

Try this link

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Looking at document 13 from the site, it looks like the judge ordered the Obama team to turn over documents.

The copy on the site isn't signed or dated....

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snift
Barak Obama is indeed a US citizen as of now.
BUT he was not always a US citizen, as his Kenya citizenship expired in 1982.
I don't think this would disqualify him but I think hes keeping it quiet to not raise a stink.

it really doesn't look good, why wouldn't he just co operate, and lay this issue to rest?

check out Mr. Sandler's, his att.

sorry i am typing with one hand

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Looking at document 13 from the site, it looks like the judge ordered the Obama team to turn over documents.

that's what i am seeing,

i hope this isn't a hoax

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1

Which confirms that it hasn't been ruled on. Attys usually submit the page to be signed by the judge with their paperwork. It's in the response, but no ruling yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1

Which confirms that it hasn't been ruled on. Attys usually submit the page to be signed by the judge with their paperwork. It's in the response, but no ruling yet.

alrighty

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If BHO was born in Kenya that does not disquaify him from running for President, does it?

McCain was born in Panama. This is well known and it has not been that big of an issue.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You have to be at least 35 years of age and born in the United States of America in order to be eligible to run for President of the United States of America. John McCain was born on a naval base which is soverign territory of the United States... Barak Obama was not born in the United States... I am afraid the poor boy will be removed from office or have to let Biden take his place.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by GrndLkNatv]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join