It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and Robbie Williams UFO Investigation: Round Two of Gilliand Videos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
As promised, Johnny Anonymous has toiled long and diligently to bring us some more of the video he captured last August at the Gilliland Ranch.

Not only do we have new video captures for you, but Johnny has also a number of very strange sounding audio clips that has a few professional audio folks mystified. This batch also contains some day time captures that are interesting on many levels and Johnny does his best to rule out the mundane and provide some basis to establish size and scale in the "comparisons/comments" video.

If you have not yet viewed the first series of videos from our preliminary investigation in Washington please do so by clicking on the link below.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch (audio & video)

The AboveTopSecret.com Field Team, With Robbie Williams UPDATE Videos

Daytime objects (super-high-quality video) Video

(click to open player in new window)

Daytime objects comparisons/comments (good video)

Strange sounds (moderate quality video, great 192k stereo sound)

Strange sound analysis (ok video, very good 128k stereo sound)

The "strange sound" is the audio we presented a "sneak peak" to George Knapp while we were at The Bay Area UFO Expo last weekend. George comments about it on his Sunday night "Coast To Coast Am Radio Show" in the first few minutes of the September 28th Episode.

The general weirdness continues and we look forward to getting everyone's opinions and analysis discussed right here.

Enjoy and discuss...

Springer...

[edit on 26-7-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thanks Springer...

I was going out for a few beers...

Doesn't look like that's gonna happen now...

ATS - fighting the credit crunch one evening at a time.

Cheers for the update.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
fantastic
makes my day - now i know what to do while the offspring occupies the tv

will enjoy the latest footage of jonny, thanks for the hard work you did to make stuff available for us mate

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
nice , some after lunch vids to review
I hope ya got some real live aliens to watch!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ain't that a real life alien in your avatar?

Soz, couldn't resist it.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
And I will do my best to answer questions the best I can from both threads with regards to our preliminary investigation.. Keep in mind that my brain is pretty much "MUSH" right now after staring at TWO TREES and a MOUNTAIN on about 99% of the footage shot...

Please be patient with me in the answering of queries, and if you don't take the time to reflect through the other pages from the original thread here and ask a question that has already been asked and/or answered.. well I guess your in a world of continuing confusion... So please review over those pages to see if your question has been asked first.

OK.. you armchair analysts... if you provide an opinion, please back up your thoughts with something other than conjecture as to why you feel one way or another.. We really are looking forward to hearing some 'informed opinions' backed by hopefully some science and/or expertise.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Digged, Flagged and Starred.

FANTASTIC stuff guys! That last daytime anomoly is flat out killer! It appears to be a fairly large object coming from behind those giant trees.

Sound anomolies are really bizarre, and if I had to hazard a theory, it sounds almost like the metallic click that accompanies EVPs sometimes, which again (theorizing) makes me wonder if there is indeed something perhaps spiritual and / or interdimensional taking place. Very, very interesting IMHO!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i really like the comparision of natural stuff at daytime!
very inventful! good stuff.

especially the little cotton wood stuff!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Also, excellent work on trying to find alternative explanations Johnny. The milkweed blossom >might< account for 'some' of those anomolies, but as you said, several were flying directly against the wind, so in those cases that would be stretching it quite far. The last object in the daytime IR footage appears to be larger than the pilates ball, but not WAY larger, so if it is some sort of craft, perhaps it may be a probe or something along those lines?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Amazing work

As with the sound, strange. Like said in the video of it being something like a feedback loop that increases and decreases, could it be something out of the ordinary that you literally couldn't see approaching the camp then passing by, over and over again? Something watching you as you watched the terrain.

That still spooks me a little.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Great work. Now, I don't know much about the physics of sound or whatever, so this may just be coincidence. However, I'm pretty sure every time the sound started there were people talking in the background. I don't think there's any possible way this could create the feedback on the camera, but it's definitely interesting to note. Although the most interesting is one of the last sound clips with the rooster. It almost sounds like the feedback starts when the rooster crows the first then and then starts to diminish once the rooster crows the second time. Like I said, to my knowledge there is no way these should cause the feedback, yet the correlation is worth noting.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Awesome job Johnny, Springer,.and thank you SO for all the hard work to bring us the best quality videos on the strange happenings around Mt. Adams.

In regards to the strange sounds that kept crashing your computer, it almost sounds like a signal with so much information that it is overwhelming the software/processor as seen in the movie Contact.

Would be interesting to compare the frequency levels with known feedback/sounds to see how they match up.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just saw what looked like an orb fly by your car window when you were talking about swapping out the vid. around 6:14 of the last vid. in the OP. Did anyone else see this. I will go now and finish watching the vid.

The strange sounds are very... strange.
I was thinking maybe secadas but they are usually much louder and if you didn't capture them earlier... I don't know.

-anyone

[edit on 2-10-2008 by anyone]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I agree that I can hear faint talking in the background.

I can't make out what's being said though - that's what's so odd.

Gonna try running it in wavelab later and see if that helps.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I've often wondered if a decent IR camera might be able to pick up the heat of meteors either glancing off the atmosphere or fragments of small meteors after they've gone through the atmosphere and are still in free-fall. Although you might expect more of a heat trail.

Interesting stuff, nonetheless. A synched stereo camera setup might be useful in a situation like this to get some kind of triangulation for distance.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Strange Sounds: I'm sure Johnny could explain this much better than I..... but I listened to them a few weeks ago when Johnny first returned and noticed them and sent them to me. When we were at the Bay Area, as Mark said, George Knapp, Rob Mitchell, Mark, Johnny and I were in this private room to get George's reaction. I watched his face the entire time he was watching and listening. Without over dramatizing it one bit.... when George heard the sounds.... his eyes opened up and his attention factor skyrocketed. He said something along the line of "Now that's weird". Keep in mind that the voices you hear in the background are folks sitting or walking around the static cameras that were rolling and Not One Person says anything about the sounds. Not one "What Was That?" Not one "Did You Hear Something?" Zippity Do Dah. To me, that is what makes this audio so amazing. And, as Mark said, George Knapp talks about this on Coast To Coast. So if it impressed George with his investigative credentials.... that says something. Just wanted to throw that in.

By the way Johnny..... I don't think that was a Spaghetti can you found, but a Bush Bean can that James discarded from his stock.

Dave

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i dont know what to make of the ball type things that are flying all over the place. i've not seen anything quite like it. the sound is very interesting.

when it's recording if you turn up the volume you can hear the base camera noise(noise of internal mechanisms working). the fact that the strange noise is not continual but every so often speaks i think quite a bit to it not being the camera, one would expect it to rise and fall every couple of minutes on all your tapes if it was due to some malfunction in the microphone. were there any dogs there? there were some strange doglike whines or growls almost in the first strange noise video that were very interesting. i can't think of anything that could make that sound besides dogs and coyotes.

cool stuff johnny!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

i saw that too, in fact i played it back just to make sure i had seen it lol. i think it's just a moth either inside the vehicle or outside that the ir is flaring up.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
First Robbie Williams and now Chewbacca?! How do you guys do it?

(2:35 on strange sounds video)

Thats pretty cool. I can safely say that this is some of the best footage i'v ever seen. Incredible work!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

I don't know but it was definitely lit up and looked to me like it was outside the window...

Johnny maybe you should check it out by zooming in 700%. I didn't see winigs, it look spherical to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join