It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost busters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i have not watched this in a while.

remeber the old lady in the library or her ghost. doesn't one of the ghost buster try and talk to her and then she grows angry?

i'm postin' this because i was thinkin' if i were to see a ghost just kickin' it somewhere i may say " how's it hangin'" but then again want they just wanna scare you. you don't get the willies and like a jack o lantern try and communicate with them. i dont know just thinkin' that might tick them off like in ghostbusters

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
All right, now it comes out.

I am a hopeless Ghostbusters geek.

Yes, Peter tried to talk to the library ghost... asked where she was from... originally

That didn't work (she just said "Shh!"), so Ray led them aside... "I have a plan", he said. "Follow me."

They stepped back toward the ghost, and Ray commenced to count down... "one... two... three... GRAB HER!". They all lunged toward her, and she rounded on them, metamorphosed into something much bigger and scarier than her original form, and scared them all #less.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Yeah, that was good. Then he said something like, that was your big plan, grab her. Well something to that affect, it has been many moons since I have seen that movie.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
lol lol lol man i gotta watch that again

that is funny and good

top topics

join