It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Time for an Armed Revolt!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
When 80% of Americans liberal and conservatives oppose this stupid bill and they shove it down our throats anyway, and on top of it they pack it full of pork and earmarks!
And they condenscendingly say they need to "sell" it to us in a different manner!! how stupid do they think we are!?
I am mad as hell and I know many of you are too.

We need to do something about this. we need to arm ourselves and peacefully march on Washington.

this is what our forefathers would have done when guts still existed in our country, but no...we will sit here and take what they dish out as usual!

I am so mad i just want to throw the entire bunch of A holes out of office. elect a brand new crop!

or better yet, lets march on washington and forcefully elect Ron Paul as temporary dictator until the "crisis" is over.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
That's a double negative man. You can't arm a mob and expect to do anything peacefully. It's all or nothing.

So, maybe just scrap the peacefully part?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
why not just paint a massive bullseye on your back and run about shouting "im osaba bin ladens lovechild " on some muslim fundamentalist forums... LOL, it will probably have teh same effect as this post.

i think if you want to start a revolution, you need to do it in a way that tells everyone who is starting the said revolution without actualy broadcasting it to the world via the internet,

if i ran a country, and my security service saw someone posting rallys to revolution like this, i woudl have them strait into a very small dark cell so they wouldnt start trouble.

(lol, i woudl be such a bad president!)

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
That's a double negative man. You can't arm a mob and expect to do anything peacefully. It's all or nothing.

So, maybe just scrap the peacefully part?

ok by me. as long as Ron Paul agrees to it.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
See, NOW you're starting to sound like an American. So long as my President says it's ok, it's ok.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
See, NOW you're starting to sound like an American. So long as my President says it's ok, it's ok.
RP would be more like a ..General in this case.
all revolutions need a general.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Listen, all it would really take to get the ball rolling is a Martyr. Yep.

That's why we have been droned into believing that Martyrdom is a symptom of Islam, and by association Terrorism and evil. They don't want this war starting until they get all their mans in the right spots.

Remember the Boston Massacre?

And so, it shall be again...

Seriously. The only problem would be the fact that the MSM would likely keep it hush hush, if it hasn't happened already.

If a large group of citizens were killed by our own military in a surprisingly violent event, it could easily touch off a Civil War.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
One thing you should keep in mind is that by it's very nature you will be demonized by society for being a part of a 'revolution'.

That said, I have been a member for a while, I just need to finish constructing my Iron Man suit before I am ready to act on it

And yes this bail out stuff pisses me off. The worst part about the whole thing is the fact that after it passes the American People will only talk about it when the MSM is talking about it. Which will last 2 months TOP...

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki

are you volunteering?
for the cause?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Let me know if you guys see the fed hanging around your house.....

Seriously, we don't need an armed revolution. What we need is a grassroots effort to get Independent minded people from every state who really want to correct these issues to run for Congress. Until we start placing more independents into Congress we will never see these injustices corrected. It will just continue to be a breeding ground for greed and corruption. Think we should also have Congress write a anti-golden parachute law on themselves. Any member leaving Congress is no longer allowed to become a lobbyist, work for a lobbyist, serve on a government (federal committee), or conduct any kind of direct business with active members of Congress in which themselves, their relatives, friends, or entity close to any of the above stand to profit in any manner.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

There is a problem with the grass roots thing.I have been beating my head against the proverbial wall for a long time now.The problem?You can not talk sence to a moron.They are convinced McCain or Obama are going to do something for them.Until someone can get the main stream media to spell it out the morons will vote for the corporate party.Trying to talk sence to these people even if you show them the facts is worse than talking to blank space.
Jefferson told us this would happen and our children would grow up homeless.
When the dollar fails and the country goes into chaos I have no sympathy what so ever for anyones children.If thier parents want them to eat dirt so be it.I have no children so to hell with it, let the morons have it thier way.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

We need to do something about this. we need to arm ourselves and peacefully march on Washington.

Isn't it a bit ironic that you equate an armed march on Washington as a peaceful one?

The sentiment comes across as oxymoronic.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pooty
reply to post by jam321

I have no children so to hell with it, let the morons have it thier way.

i agree, no kids and alot of money so screwem!
i'm just gonna have fun and let the bastards ruin the country.
whatdahell do i care?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I keep seeing these weird threads.
Every single time some kind of alarm goes off and I keep thinking of the term: entrapment. Has Bush made entrapment legal? The constitution does have something to say on certain matters, and its an obligation for the people, however, that must be studied by many in full, and probably doesn't apply until a real takeover occurs, and every legal means has been exhausted. Currently, Oklahoma declared sovereignity, and Arizona legislature gave notice to abolish the Federal Government with the words, should martial law be declared and with the consent of so many other states. In other words its a legal, constitutional maneuver.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom

this is what our forefathers would have done.

When I read your title, here's what i read "I need a reason to use my gun".

A peaceful march while being armed? Now that's an oxymoron.

Your forefathers did do the same, but this isn't 200 years ago.

Just march to Washington UNARMED, do it by the thousands and thousands, and just stand there day after day after day. No work, just stand there and show the gov you've had enough and you are not going anywhere.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
i agree, no kids and alot of money so screwem!
i'm just gonna have fun and let the bastards ruin the country.
whatdahell do i care?

You wave around the intent of this nation's forefathers, call for an open revolt and a "peaceful" armed march upon Washington, and stomp your little feet.

Then you have the audacity to post this drivel. You're fluff.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Fuzzy Wabbit]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Careful, I think you could be called an enemy combatant, held without trial, tortured and never see a lawyer just based on your words in this post and the Patriot Act, Military Commissions Act. and numerous Exec. Orders...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Exactly what I was thinking, thats why entrapment came to mind. This is one of several weird threads.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

www.ushistory.org...
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

source: Death before dishonor

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Nice touch putting the preamble to te constitution in the post, but what for I ask myself. Read the 14th Amendment and see what it makes you and then realize that the Constitution does not apply to you as you may think. You are in rebellion and an Insurgent to your Nation, and as such are under private or Admiralty Law. Your Status makes you who you are and Congress was careful to make laws to allow one to declare his nationality, title 8 of the U.S. Code will tell one how to correct ones status and claim your Nationality.

Currently most of you are Citizens of the U.S. and the State in which you were born or currently live. This is dual citizenship and is a whole nother bowl of beans to get into. It takes a long time and lots of study to even grasp the concepts of what happened to the united States of America and how we became The United State of America.

One is a Federation of Nations, the other is a Nation....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join