It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Hoax Ever Revealed!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It looks like the entire or most of the revolutionary war is a hoax. It is so sad to learn that you have learned lies, all I want to do now is go back in time and prove the dumb teachers wrong, but I cant.

Here are the answers, in the link, everything is explained.

www.atgpress.com...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by davidslaine]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So glad you started this thread. Someone sent me this video the other day and it mentions all sorts of weird 'facts,' including what you say about the Revolutionary War. I think they said it did happen but it was a set up.

I personally have no idea what is true or not but I didn't want to start a thread about it. The video contains many strange things:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I found a link..

here are the answers everyone is looking for.

this is the greatest hoax ever created..

www.atgpress.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I dunno about this to be honest.
I think the people who take the taxes are even above the British royalty.
If the Queen of England uses paper money then she to is paying tax to them.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

That was a top notch vid.

It just reinforced everything that I have understood but had forgotten until I saw it all again in that very informative Vid.
I read one of David Icke's books that gave me the first understandings of this conspiracy. Hence why when we always gets official mail it is addressed with ones whole name in "Caps" etc. Hence no title of ownership of anything etc

Like everything we perceive and then believe as a reality of realistic proportions which is always contravened and then countermanded in cyclical fashion by ones own egoic mind.
It is all simply one great hoax of a story of illusion/nothingness that we are all willing unconscious participants in, until that fateful day we willingly and consciously wake up and smell the real roses and not the plastic ones that we finally have got sick of believing in!

So I say,
"Can the last one out, please turn the lights off
"

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Nice find AshleyD.

That was a really good video. I am of course going to have to satisfy my self by reading many of those cases, but I am really glad to have seen the video and that they put the case right under the statement.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well, if anyone could tell me if some of those things are true or not, I'd appreciate it.
It was something I just threw out there. Some of those things seem somewhat outdated (like the Vatican owning the entire world or the pope's ability to abolish U.S. laws) but for the most part, I wouldn't know where to begin to investigate it. Does anyone know what is true or false? Some of that is pretty disturbing. lol

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Very interesting articles on the site, it is right on in many respects. I would recommend everyone to read it.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
One has to take the history of one's own country, disseminated by one's own compatriots, with a massive heaping of salt. It's simply too tempting for the tellers of history to omit damning facts or to create new happenings to suit their own view of their country. It's happened with every single country in the world. And it's happened to the US, as well. The lies get repeated often enough that they become the 'truth', and everyone believes them. Case in point: who flew the first powered airplane? Hint: it wasn't the Wright brothers.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Star and flag! And a star for the video, AshleyD.

The link in the video doesn't work, but here's an alternate link to the full essay:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Interesting stuff. So far the one's I've checked are correct, then again, I'm no expert in law.

I find this the worst of all:

"The primary control and custody of infants is with the government" Tillman V. Roberts. 108 So. 62

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
He seems to be under the impression that the king of england still rules

We dont have a king at the moment

Its good to know that you didnt beat us in the war of independance though

Thankfully, I am "English by grace of God" and you amercians should count your blessings you have us to rule you

# gets his tin hat and body armour on and prepares to duck #

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This thread kinda got hi jacked but in reply to the video...

Im definitely going to have to look at those case files although I'm calling BS with a good gut feeling. The UN hasn't been around forever so to say that it has that much control is kinda... ridiculous. The United States does have a deceleration of independence, and we are dependent from the world, we have national sovereignty which is the key component to what makes us a nation. In order for a nation to exist it must meet four requirements.

Territory
Government
Sovereignty
People

We have fifty states, a great constitution (even though we don't follow it the way we should), we are no longer dependent of Great Britain, and I am according to my Birth Certificate and Social Security Card a United States Citizen.

We have to get a passport in order to travel into different countries, which when entering those countries we are, US Citizens, if we break the laws we are treated as so, not as a UN citizen.

Using logic, we can see that we either exist as a nation, or no nations exist.

This is a conspiracy forum, this is what its about, don't take statements for truth find the truth yourself, and argue with it to make sure its real.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, for starters, the Treaty of 1213 (re: the Vatican's ownership of Britain) was superceded when Henry established the Anglican Church and the Papal Bulls mentioned (Romanus Pontifex and Inter caetera, I believe), while still technically on the books, were largely ignored by Protestant nations after the Reformation.

Sounds like more Anti-Papist bigotry to me...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
That is the exact same stuff the White Supremacists were peddling in Northern Idaho and into Montana in the 90's. They even had fake currency printed and tried to pay bills with it. They also printed fake deeds to property.

They gave me lots of videos and articles with this exact same info while telling me about the Elk they poached and the stuff they had stolen. I could not get rid of them and did not dare tell them what I thought because they were so violent and angry. I even hid one of them out for a bit because they were trying to kill him and his son for him leaving the group. His kid was born handicapped and they were into that crap from Hitler and ordered him to kill his son when he was born. Scared the crap out of me.

I'm afraid that since they represented those who believed all that stuff, I can't ever believe it and would warn people that if these are the same bunch; stay away from them. Evil is the only word I can use to describe them and their tapes and literature was nearly identical. They also worshiped at the alter of that LaRouche character. They made the KKK look like sissies.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Where do these people get their info? Just curious. Anyway yeah there is a fair amount of history that will never be taught in school and there are plenty of books that tackle the lies teachers tell you and what they don't tell you. When you get into these conspiracies it is as if people think the true history is hidden. It isn't, most of it is there for anyone to find and educate themselves with.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Here we go again with another "Everything on the internet is true" based thread. As usual nothing but subjective speculation. I'm suprised there wasn't a blog about Santa Claus being a communist listed on the source web-link.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I also like my mind being absent from my body while I go on autopilot and watch the fuzzy colors on my plasma television while eating McDonalds and KFC for breakfast lunch and tea and slurping on Starbucks coffees in between it all.
Because;
"Dat was what da fuzzy mind talking people on the square picture box tolds me what to be, do and think!"

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Has anyone gone to the trouble to research the cited court cases and see if

a-they really exsist

and

b-they are interpreted correctly by whomever made this video?

just asking.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Interesting how much debating and opining there is about these issues and yet noone has presented any research about the validity. If these were UFO pictures, this thread would be 5 times as long and full of "expert" testimonies and comparisons and any other research it might take to debunk them. Either we are all severely damaged people or this site is just more interesting when it is about aliens.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiamanicus
Has anyone gone to the trouble to research the cited court cases and see if

a-they really exsist

I don't know but it would be great if someone would or did. It looks like the video was just posted on September 26th so most likely no one has done so yet. I would do it myself but honestly have no idea where to begin.

b-they are interpreted correctly by whomever made this video?

Some seem to be stretched, outdated, or misinterpreted (IMO) but I do not have access to the information to check. I'm not endorsing the video or claiming it to be truth. When I posted it above, I tried to make it very clear I have no idea what is valid and what is not. When I saw this thread posted the other day, I instantly remembered that video and it saying something about the revolutionary war and wanted to post it to see if anyone know more about the things claimed.

<<   2 >>

join