It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Some background information,

I live approximately 3 miles from the Beech Grove FEMA camp, the one in the famous YouTube video. Now, driving home from church today I noticed something very odd that I have never seen before, right under the overpass for the railroad tracks leading to this FEMA camp I saw a great line of prision cars lined up. I was stunned, these cars were ready to go, I have never seen them stacked up outside the Camp before while driving to or from church.

That changed this morning, I turned my car around, parked at the base of the overpass, and made my way down to the track to take cell phone pictures for you all here.

This is a shot looking East towards the FEMA camp.

And this is a shot looking West away from the camp.

And this is a shot looking inside the lower level of one of the cars, I didn't crawl up, but there is a level just like this one above, these cars are bi-level.

Now, I counted the cars and there were over 35. All lined up. I don't know if you can see it or not, but there are two rows of meshed metal for walkways on both sides of the floor, and hinges for benches to be attached, and rails for people to be "handcuffed" to.

Please star and flag this thread. It's evidence this Martial Law plan is right around the corner, the prison train cars are lined up outside this famous FEMA camp.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Ok first off cattle cars not prison cars where are the I bolts to chain the detaines to the car? I have seen transports for prisoners and this looks nothing like any thing I have seen and it is my job as a 31E in the army to know this stuff. and it makes no since that the goverment would leave such cars out with no guards around to keep people like you out becuase I know I don't want you noseing around my prison cars. just so you know not for people but for moo cows.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What makes you think those aren't cattle cars, you know, for cows?

Secondly, it seems those cars have been in use for some time with the spray painted graffiti and all.

Your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
Ok first off cattle cars not prison cars where are the I bolts to chain the detaines to the car? I have seen transports for prisoners and this looks nothing like any thing I have seen and it is my job as a 31E in the army to know this stuff. and it makes no since that the goverment would leave such cars out with no guards around to keep people like you out becuase I know I don't want you noseing around my prison cars. just so you know not for people but for moo cows.

There isn't a slaughterhouse within 50+ miles. I live in the heartland, I've seen hundreds of cattle cars, this isn't one.

The "rails" are attached to the sides, about 3.5 to 4 feet up. The FEMA camp these trains are parked outside has no cattle. Well, it will have human cattle in a few months.

For background, look up "FEMA Camp Beech Grove" on YouTube, that will show you the camp about 3 miles from my home. These cars are lined up a few hundred yards outside it.

And why do you need guards for something 99% of the population doesn't even know exists? I wouldn't feel the need to warn the ATS community about cattle cars. That's ludicrous.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I live next to an automobile rail distribution center ...these types of rail cars are used to house and distribute cars and they are chained in place to hold 2 rows (Stacked) which may be what your thinking is for chaining prisoners ........not saying that they could not be used for something else ..but just wanted you to know that there are many many of these parked along the routes of these auto plants and distribution centers.
Do you have any in your area ?

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
What makes you think those aren't cattle cars, you know, for cows?

Secondly, it seems those cars have been in use for some time with the spray painted graffiti and all.

Your thoughts?

Well, it's safe to assume they aren't. There isn't a cattle auction site, or a slaughterhouse within 50 miles. This is a suburb of Indianapolis Indiana.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
More and more signs are coming to alert us to something about to commence. j

The choice to beleive or not is up to the individual. Keep your eyes open, people.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I live next to an automobile rail distribution center ...these types of rail cars are used to house and distribute cars and they are chained in place to hold 2 rows (Stacked) which may be what your thinking is for chaining prisoners ........not saying that they could not be used for something else ..but just wanted you to know that there are many many of these parked along the routes of these auto plants and distribution centers.
Do you have any in your area ?

No friend, they are parked right outside the Beech Grove FEMA camp.

For background look at the YouTube video. These are lined up directly outside it.

I think the nearest auto factory is in Kokomo Indiana, about 1 hr north of Indy.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You need guards because one I don't want you takeing pics of the cars in question I dont care if 100% of the population don't know any thing because well I don't want to take chances and #2 if this was a real goverment run operation there would be guards and there would be prison guards all over that camp I have seen the movie and am unimpressed with the "camp" you should be a little less worred about the camp and cars and be more mindfull of what is going on in your life enjoy it while you can man get out and go see the sights for the love of god.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
mabie just mabie and im going out on a limb here the cars are used for transporting ufo's or better yet topsecret tanks that will be used in the upcomeing war to level your house. come on man grow up I would be the first to say that they are what they are if I beleved it but I know they are not as far as I know your all safe and sound get out and go fishing or something.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
[You need guards]

If they had guards at these places it would for sure bring attention to them .
And that is what they dont want right now .
I do not believe they would place guards anywhere in these places YET >
Not until they have something to guard.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
1. It makes no difference what kind of 'cars' these trains represent.

Have you ever seen a prison get filled up by the trainload? It seems we may.

2. These FEMA facilities are not "run" by government, they are run by government contractors; get it?

What on earth makes you think they are going to spend any money on securing empty train cars? What for? We can all see that people don't want to believe that the government would 'be that way.'

3. It is time to add to the equation, the economic perspective of the creation, manning, and operating these FEMA camps

'camps' (as if it's occupants will be roasting marshmallows... pardon the fugue.)

The financial aspect of these camps is highly relevant because of the nature of the 'investment' they represent. I have heard it said, and in such a fashion as to believe it, that we, "Home of the Free", have the highest per capita prison population in the world. Also, there is a credible and substantial body of evidence demonstrating in in the land of "...and justice for all." people, not yet convicted of anything, are enduring physical abuse and or torture at the hands of government employees AND contractors. Meanwhile the "... and justice for all" sentiment and promise is further prostituted and defaced, as there are those citizens, corporate citizens, who are 'too important' and 'too crucial' to rate punishment, let alone consequences, for their callous and base opportunistic parasitism on the economic life-line of the American citizen.

The model and 'capability' for the NWO CT is not assailable by virtue of 'this doesn't make sense' in the OP. You'd better grow up because the shocking capability this INTENSELY cultivated prison system, lying empty, does not by any means offer any redeeming message.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I guess wether they're used for cattle or cars the use for them might be what the op is getting at.. in WW II people where also sent to concentration camps in cattle wagons..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
People need to calm down and get a grip. There are plenty --- and I mean plenty --- of things to be worried about right now. The intent of the government to suddenly start seizing train-loads of citizens and cart them off to FEMA camps is unlikely in the extreme. Sure, there is a YouTube video. That means nothing. I've seen tons of YouTube videos that the poster THOUGHT was something and it was not. Be careful what you believe.

The last time a government attempted a mass round-up of the population was in the 30's. It was allowed to happen largely because mass, realtime communication wasn't possible. Nowadays there is no way the gov't could pull this off. It would be all over the net within minutes. Now, if the gov't pulls down the net and communications are disrupted be sure the SHTF is upon us.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
1. It makes no difference what kind of 'cars' these trains represent.

Have you ever seen a prison get filled up by the trainload? It seems we may.

Good point, Max. The only way might be is if they were going to do a massive transfer of existing prisoners, say, from one prison to another. Or possibly it could be used as a temporary holding facility for inmates if their usual prison is being worked on.

Cudos to NOTurTypical though for going the extra mile for us and taking these pictures.

I'm not totally sold that we should expect something (ie, thread title "Get Ready Folks") because of this yet. BUT, I would encourage NOTurTypical and anyone else to keep a wary eye on on this situation and watch for developments.

I thought SPC_D's responses were curious. Almost as if NOTT touched a raw nerve there, eh?

[edit on 28-9-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

ok, let's say they are for hauling cars...........could you explain to me how they stack the cars? you did say the chains were for the second stack right?

SR

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it if you where religious it'll be the people they can't control that'll be sent to the FEMA camps or shot on site if any of the plans have any legitimacy.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
lol you guys are funny sometimes. there are tons of these filled with cars everywhere. Theyre not for cows and theyre not for humans. I used to jump on the cars when i was a kid and go for a ride. these are always full of cars being transported to dealerships from manufacturers. they dont ALWAYS use road driven transport.

Anything could be used for human transportation on the railline. Why bother spending the money to make new types of transports when all the other types would work just fine.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

hey interestedalways, one of the signs that something is about to happen w/these railroad prison cars are the coffins are lined up along side the railroad off I-20 from Covington, Ga to Madison, Georgia www.youtube.com...

there are numerous signs. yes, you are right to say keep our eyes open nonetheless people are going to argue come hell or high water nothing is amiss.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Has anyone ever stopped to think about how easily a boxcar used in the transportation of Bovine Cattle might so easily (in fact without any modification) be put to use for transporting humans?
Has anyone ever stopped to consider that the NWO deduced this particular salient fact and has been getting subcontractors to build cattle cars? Which would be far less conspicuous?
As for not needing any guards YET: this is not so true. I believe that a private security firm would be employed (a cheap private security firm) to guard the facility, such security firms pride themselves on guarding anything whether or not they know the purpose of the place. The NWO wouldn't want an avid youtuber sniffing around one of their camps and inadvertantly discovering something damnable such as a gas distribution system which, by now, I suspect they would have in place. Or breaking into one of the buildings and discovering something equally damnable. Has anyone ever stopped to consider that the NWO might own their own subcontractors in the construction industry at the high levels? or their own security firms?
As for economical funding; don't you remember 'The Black Budget'? Trillions of dollars coming from drugs and other such concerns that have no bearing on the economy since such funds were never part of the economy.

Please take a close look at his pictures of the interior boxcar - do they look like they have cow# inside them?
As for boxcars for vehicle distribution, there isn't nearly enough measures present in that boxcar to securley fasten a vehicle for railroad transport. One bar along the side is not enough to secure road vehicles.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by James Random]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join