It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA and Israel criminals?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
According to international law it is illegal to occupy the land of another state/people through military means...

...it is completely legal however to defend you lands if they are being occupied by military means...

Israel occupies Palestinian land, and the USA occupies Iraqi land... and yet both these nations claim the resistance to their occupation is illegal when in fact it is the USA and Israel who are the criminals according to international law...

I know this will offend some but i had to make my point known...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
According to international law...

Do you have any links to support this?

I'm not saying that you are lying or making this stuff up because I'd like to believe but to the patriot of ATS, they will ask for links.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
yeah i am trying to find links to this... i actually heard it the other night on a show called 'insight' which was discussing terrorism...

the laws make sense though... it would be illegal to occupy, but ok to defend... makes sense to me... but i will keep searching the links

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well I've read about how Israel is in violation of about 70 or so UN resolutions so one of them might be the illegal occupation of Palestinian territory.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
*cough*
Try this on the Israel "issue":
Myths & Facts Online A Guide to the Arab-Israeli Conflict

Don't like that one...Google can provide alot more.

I am also interested in that "international law" that you speak of specialasianX..........

seekerof

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
since when do Israel and the US comply with international laws anyway?

ask the prisoners of wa... I mean "enemy combatants" rotting in Camp X Ray.

ask the survivors of the 2002 Jenin refugee camp assault.

ask the parents of palestinian children who have had to take their kids to the hospital for gunshot wounds.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Man have you ever tried to do a search on

'international occupation law(s)'

then read the articles they have... wow... i think i should've searched the link then did the post... i'll keep looking, but for now this would make a good point of discussion...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
That website you posted Seeker is bogus.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those facts are just about right.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Remember something Illmatic, as I have learned the hard way....everything and anything is agendadriven.
In such....what you see as historical fact, another does not.
What you have said of the "bogus" link can definitely cover the one you provided?

seekerof

JON

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Didnt the UN give Israel its land to begin with? As for America I don't know if were in violation of international law. As far as I know were trying to return Iraq to its people.

P.S. Im sure alot of people asume were stealing their oil but last time i checked it cost me about $35 to fill my tank. If were stealing oil how come it cost more now?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JON
Didnt the UN give Israel its land to begin with? As for America I don't know if were in violation of international law. As far as I know were trying to return Iraq to its people.

No. the rothschilds and other zionists started a massive zionist movement at the same time hitler started taking on germany with this aryan race hobnob. they (the roths) would ship jews who began to face segregation to Israel, despite the clueless arabs living there at the time.

furthermore, Roosevelt promised arab leaders at the time that there would be no such a creation of a state without further discussion about the enterprise. then he was killed, so a madman could take the whitehouse and use the nuke.

the UN only recognized Israel in 1948, years after the conflicts and the CIA-supported Ben Guiron 'somehow' managed to defeat a 3 million-strong army of arab infantry.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
*cough*

I am also interested in that "international law" that you speak of specialasianX..........

seekerof

Man do you really think a site called 'jewish virtual library' with a url with www.us-israel.org is going to be a good un-bias source... this site is just propaghanda.. as the the international laws i am still finding links... i made the age old error of under-estimating to amount of sites on this topic so i am looking it up... as i have fore-mentioned i heard this on a show in tv about terrorism, the war in iraq and the arab-israeli conflict... i dodnt search the links first coz the laws make absolute sense to me... but i will search on

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX

Originally posted by Seekerof
*cough*

seekerof

Man do you really think a site called 'jewish virtual library' with a url with www.us-israel.org is going to be a good un-bias source... this site is just propaghanda..

seriously, man. good catch. thank goodness you pointed that out, saX. i love how the mod was being slightly obnoxious with that opening statement, too. at least, seekerof, you were nice enough to add a little disclaimer about not liking that one. does that mean you knew it was propaganda beforehand, as well?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
this is interesting, we(the US) are not violating anything by occupying iraq www.asil.org...

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by namehere]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Of course the US arent violating anything... thats coz if there is a law and the US want to violate it, they go ahead and do it and then demand the law change or make a loophole... coz the US is too powerful to control...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
According to international law...

Do you have any links to support this?

I'm not saying that you are lying or making this stuff up because I'd like to believe but to the patriot of ATS, they will ask for links.

I don't think you need links to support the view that occupation of land that belongs to someone else is illegal. Britain fought Germany in World War II because it illegally occpied someone else's land, but now Israel illegally occupies Palestine and the US illegally occupies Iraq.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The United States does not have to care about any international laws. We are powerful. We can do whatever we want.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
"The Zionists didn't carry out their operation without getting the consent of the terrorist American administration and it (the United States) must take responsibility for this crime," Hamas said in a statement. "All the Muslims of the world will be honored to join in on the retaliation for this crime."

I WOULD PERSONALLY SUIT UP TO GO BLAST SOME OF THESE WORTHLESS COCKSUCKING TERRORIST WASTES OF #ING HUMAN TISSUE!!

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Obviously the U.S. can do whatever it wants. It even slipped away from its conviction from the ICJ regarding illegal use of force against Nicaragua.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
war criminals? hardly............. I don't think anyone can argue that it is better that Saddam is out of power for everyone in the long run. Those that fight against the US are the ones who wish him or a dictator like him to be in power. Since our occupation is a temporary matter mainly to rebuild Iraq I don't see how anyone can make this case.

As for Isreal, while I do not always side with them, it is easy to understand their position: they are being bombed by terrorists who want nothing more then to drive every jew - and for that matter christian - out of the middle east.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join