It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Endorses Chuck Baldwin for President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.campaignforliberty.com...

It is official. Time for a money bomb
Spread the word

FREEDOM!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe this. I have never even heard of this guy before now. I went to his website at Baldwin08.com and watched a few videos. he is all about secure borders, rights to bear arms, and leaving the UN. The thing that I care most about is the economy and what he is going to do about it. I really want Ron Paul to run but I guess I will not get my wish this year. This guys seems to be a far better alternative to McCain/Obama.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
As much as I respect and admire Ron Paul at this moment, I am afraid I will STILL write in RON PAUL in '08.

I am sorry to say, I know this isn't what Dr. Paul is asking for, but I think that as things are now, he is the only man I would trust in that position.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I agree to this, I trust RP. I don't feel that I know this guy.

Not a 1 liner.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I was going to write in Ron Paul until he said in an interview he does not want that.
The dems and repubs are counting on the 60% of America who typically dont vote to split the votes between the minor parties.

Im going to vote Baldwin just because thats what Ron Paul wants.

Besides, if Balwin gets enough votes it could revive the Constitution party.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Please link to a source that actually illustrates that Dr. Ron Paul endorses Baldwin.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think that in the face of breaking news about the bailout being passed, this thread needs a revival. As far as quoting sources about the endorsement it is on the front page of the Baldwin Campaign website

www.baldwin08.com

Since we can't get behind Ron Paul, I say we all get behind Chuck and let Washington know that we are not going to take it anymore!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

I never watch a film with a Baldwin in a leading role, I learned that the hard way. So why vote for a Baldwin brother? Tdoesnt make sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
All this stuff has me so damn depressed about it all.

If I manage to force myself out the door on election day I'll probably vote for Baldwin. I was going to vote for Ron Paul, but he has endorsed Baldwin, so I guess that's it for me.

Like I said - If I have the energy to even get to the voting booth.
This crap is draining.

new topics

top topics

join