It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Released: Flight 175 Hijacker Ahmed al-Ghamdi's will (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The last will of 9/11 hijacker, Ahmed al-Ghamdi, who was on United Airlines Flight 175. This clip was included on a video released on September 19, 2008 a few days late of the 9/11 anniversary

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why should I care what this person is saying?

He's reading off a script, like some kind of puppet. His finger in the air reminds me of Bill Clinton when he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", so I tend to believe he's lying.

What's your opinion TY?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The rules don't seem to apply to you TY. If I had simply posted a youtube Video without explaining my view or opinion, I would certainly get a mod warning me about this type of thread start. Guess you must be more special than I.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly

You obviously care, or you wouldn't have bothered to post anything.

Are you aware that these martyr videos/wills are released each September 11th? You do what so many do. Hand wave. The man has a script? Sure! It's called a WILL.

This video proves once again that Muslim extremest hijacked and crashed the 4 planes on 911.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Prove this person was on one of the highjacked planes on 911 please.

Start with maybe a flight manifest, then maybe some airport security shots, then photos from the FBI. That would be more helpful than a youtube vid. And you could regain some respect also.

[edit on 9/21/2008 by infinityoreilly]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly

Hamza al-Ghamdi [another hijacker) purchased Ahmed's ticket online for United Airlines Flight 175 on August 29 or August 30, after buying his own. He listed a Mail Boxes Etc. address for Ahmed.

Hamza and Ahmed al-Ghamdi stayed at the Charles Hotel in Cambridge, Massachusetts.( i knew the General Manager there at the time) On September 8th they checked out of the hotel, and moved into the Days Hotel on Soldiers Field Road in Brighton, Mass. where they remained up until the attacks.

Al-Ghamdi showed his Virginia ID Card as identification, and boarded Flight 175 where he sat the furthest back of the hijackers, in seat 9D, helped to hijack it.

Here is more information, sort of a time line:

2nd August 2001: ID cards

* al-Ghamdi obtains Virginia ID card #A69600380. (the same one used at check in prior to boarding flight 175)

4th September 2001: Buys tickets for travel to Boston

* Hamza al-Ghamdi purchased one-way tickets at Liberty Travel in cash ($192) on AirTran flt 188/284 from Ft. Lauderdale to Boston on 9/7/01 for himself and Ahmed al-Ghamdi.

11th September 2001: Boarding United Airlines Flight 175

* An individual in room 241 at the Days Hotel called the front desk to request a taxi to Logan Intl Airport. Hamza al-Ghamdi then checked out at 5:52, taking a taxi to the airport at 6:25. They reached the UAL terminal at 6:45.

* Hamza and Ahmed al-Ghamdi checked in for UAL Flight 175 at Logan Intl Airport.

See UAL letter,“Flight 175—11Sep01 Passenger ACI Check-in History,” July 11, 2002. Customer service representative Gail Jawahir recalled that her encounter with the Ghamdis occurred at “shortly before 7 A.M.,” and when shown photos of the hijackers, she indicated that Mohand al Shehri resembled one of the two she checked in (suggesting they were Banihammad and Shehri). However, she also recalled that the men had the same last name and had assigned seats on row 9 (i.e., the Ghamdis), and that account has been adopted here. In either case, she almost certainly was dealing with one set of the Flight 175 hijackers. See FBI reports of investigation, interviews of Gail Jawahir, Sept. 21, 2001; Sept. 28, 2001. Even had the hijackers been unable to understand and answer the two standard security questions,the only consequence would have been the screening of their carry-on and checked bags for explosives. See FAA report,“Air Carrier Standard Security Program,” May 2001, p. 76.

Footnote 5 to Chapter 1
9/11 Commission Report

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm not looking for respect.... but here are the manifests anyway:

find them here

and

here

[edit on by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Now the OP makes more sense. Thank you for filling in the blanks.
What's up with the avatar?

top topics

join