It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where would you go in your spaceship

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Its Friday night and I thought maybe we could have a little fun with this topic:

Where would you travel to if you had your own alien craft?, Just think unlimited technology at your fingertips that could take you anywhere in the universe or simply just in the world? Well where would you go?What would you explore? Would you pick up hot aliens on another planet and hit up some interstellar drive in? or maybe have UFO races on Saturns rings or play hide and seek in the asteriod belt?..The opportunities are endless.

P.S Uranus is off limits...

P.S.S Once you have you spacecraft you may also "PIMP YOUR RIDE"

[edit on 20-9-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'd probably head west!

This line for filler...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If I had a space ship that could withstand the extreme temperatures of the sun I would go near the sun and with the help of light filtered windows watch the majestic sun in all its glory.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
oh man!!!!

If I had a spaceship the first thing I would do would be to flag down the nearest cop. do something to get him to chase me then I'd have him run after me as I jump into my flying saucer and start the thing in hover drive. flip the bird yell manically "you'll never catch me coppers!!!" do a few doughnuts around their squad car and then zip off at 8,000MPH and book out laughing the whole time.

Seriously how are they going to report that with out getting committed somewhere?

then just when they thought they weren't crazy and have rationalized the whole thing away I'd show up again, and do it all over. seriously I don't think it would ever get old.

Besides harassing cops I'd pull up next to some rich guy in a ferrrari and ask him to race. just to see the look on his face. my ride does zero to 10,000MPH in under a second. wanna race.

Other than that I'd take the thing to tahiti every weekend park it on the beach and hang out for the day. maybe use it to impress some girls. take them on a date like they've never experienced before. wanna go to bora bora for dinner? i'll have you back by midnight. i promise.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
oh man!!!!

If I had a spaceship the first thing I would do would be to flag down the nearest cop. do something to get him to chase me then I'd have him run after me as I jump into my flying saucer and start the thing in hover drive. flip the bird yell manically "you'll never catch me coppers!!!" do a few doughnuts around their squad car and then zip off at 8,000MPH and book out laughing the whole time.

Seriously how are they going to report that with out getting committed somewhere?

then just when they thought they weren't crazy and have rationalized the whole thing away I'd show up again, and do it all over. seriously I don't think it would ever get old.

Besides harassing cops I'd pull up next to some rich guy in a ferrrari and ask him to race. just to see the look on his face. my ride does zero to 10,000MPH in under a second. wanna race.

Other than that I'd take the thing to tahiti every weekend park it on the beach and hang out for the day. maybe use it to impress some girls. take them on a date like they've never experienced before. wanna go to bora bora for dinner? i'll have you back by midnight. i promise.

Awesome, Thats really funny and Id love to see that happen, Good imagination

[edit on 09/17/2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I would explore my own planet right here, I have not seen near enough of it.
people are always complaining about what we have done to our planet but we still live in an incredibly beautiful world. We should appreciate that.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
HA I have actually considered this alot.
I think I would stare at the stars until I saw one very dim far away least likely to be selected and head for it.
no place known in constelations, no planets known, just some off the wall under appreciated or even unoticed star and see what was there, then I would do it again and again and again.
I would also like to see some of the giant suns that exist too.
I find it amazing how large things can get yet still be so damn small compared to the over all size if the universe.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Any way I dont live long enough to get what I want from the universe!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I would want to visit Jupiter like in 2001.

Jupiter is so big it would be the most impressive planet to visit I guess

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'd visit the following:

1. Lake Erie (Geneva-on-the-Lake);

2. Marianas Trench. Figure an advanced ship could withstand crush depth, I'd look around on the bottom;

3. The Moon. Look for TLP;

4. Mars;

5. Europa;

6. Zeta Reticuli;

7. Arcturus.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What's up buddy?! Good, fun thread....

I would definitely go check out some nebulas, supernovas and many of the other wonders out there...I can only imagine what sights we would behold.

I would also take it to the edge of the universe (wherever that may be) and see just how far I could go until I hit a brick wall...not too mention doing a few fly-by's on the White House!!

Would you pick up hot aliens on another planet and hit up some interstellar drive in?

Great minds think alike...

Star and Flag for fun...

[edit on 9/20/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
AH aaaah! oh I'd LOVE to own a spaceship. Must be like owning ATS board, first guests, SPRINGER!& Team, second guest BOWIE. Also Welcome my ATS e-Friends. Provided that ArMaP doesn't dissect each of my sentences while I try to put a word in

1st of all, I wouldn't go on my own, apart from the above-mentioned guests and my Bf (if he behaves). I'd take my kids. Well my eldest wouldn't come, I know that. But my son would love it, + he's wonders at spotting 'anomalies', + he's good at maths & science; and the little one would come along, for she's just as wapped as me. + she'd sing her pop songs, partly mixed with her own strange mind, which could cheer us up on some long flights.

I'd also recruit some members from ATS, and some other e-friends. Robbie Williams could come too, as he's pretty cool really, well that's if he hasn't been abducted by aliens as it seems to get back in fashion these days. + he can dance OK, which would be great entertainment. He could sing "Millenium" outloud, completely spaced out, or in, with a REAL space-suit on, this time.

I would definitely leave Simon Cowell & crew out. Madonna sings like a saucepan so she too can stay on the cows'ground and try to spot saucers, ever doubted she'd even once be willing to do that though, yet it could go well with saucepans and milk, and the McConns could also stay uninvited as there was definitely no alien abduction, but if the fund is big enough, I would await my 11 Pounds-Sterlings back no problemo, it could get me some dissicated wine powder, for the road.

WHERE TO:

FIRST, MARS.:

Yeah, what do you think? deffo, imo, the ultimate destination at the moment, take your maps along to guide our excursion will you please, I'm awful at geography. Take trhe NASA pics and edits with you, can be useful for a few things...go to the blurred or blacked-out zones first.

On the way, stop at the moon(Luna, ours) and verify if some stuff are still there eg from the 1969 much blamed 'expedition'. Send a e- (or S-) postcard coded u2u to Zorgon & crew.

After that, U-turn for I wanna see a few things on Earth by my own eyes, but really shortly in time, for we haven't got all day, on like, Peru, Iraq or the Pyramids of Egypt, mmh, let's time this up OK with the stars.

VENUS. Ah yeah, to check if us ladies really come from there.Wouldn't put it past most of us.

Back away from the sun, full speed up to Jupiter/Neptune/any. Your Choice. After all you're my fellow Space People Crew, we're all on the same boat, eheh.

Saturn gives me the creeps, so we'll try to catch these sounds but it seems that InterPlanetary Police is on the case of anything that can get onto the bizarre rings... like a sticking cobweb...I'd be very prudent with that one.

In the meantime to our super-speedy way to the "SuperTerres" or these 'dwarfs ' /FALSELY/ 'dwarf one(s) (BEWARE) X-tra planets of the edge of galaxy-- and outer, up to you Crew now.

In this end of journey, in Extra-Galactica, let's try to spot Dr Who 's "parallel world"..as long as my bf isn't around and DrWho looks just the same as on the new TV series,

I won't mind if someone can fly the spaceship and gives futher suggestion. And someone pours me a powdered Vodka&coke please, I've run out

[edit on 19-9-2008 by MarsFanMag]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This thing is advanced right? We can take shortcuts on time and all? If we really could do that, I would want to check out the Alpha Centauri system providing I'm not illegally invading somebodies space.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsFanMag

This is fantasy so you may bring anybody you like!!! I like the interstellar cop theory. You have a good imagination..Keep it up

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Mystiq..This spacecraft has limitless technology, so you may fold time, bend light, or go fast as light speed and even pick up hot space aliens and no looking at Uranus..lol

[edit on 09/17/2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I would head straight to the Crab Nebula and do some fishing. I hear they are always in season.

More seriously, since we are talking anything goes, I would probably just head in one direction (as realistically as possible) aiming for the very edge of the universe. I would honestly want to see what it on the other side.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarsFanMag

I would definitely leave Simon Cowell & crew out.
Oh come on now. Simon could insult the aliens and get us banned from their planet!

[edit on 19-9-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmd18B
reply to post by MarsFanMag

This is fantasy so you may bring anybody you like!!! I like the interstellar cop theory. You have a good imagination..Keep it up
Oh yeah so alright then, put U2 in and Peter Gabriel, Pink Floyd, some fags, an air-conditionning, it's got to be a BIG SpaceShip, with loads of room for dry food, ChiliConCarne TINS allowed, and a LOT of powdred vodka&coke... and let's send a BIG 'moon' picture to Tony&CherieBLAIR from Mars, let's take some Russian Ppl with us, so they can add 'From Russia With Love' on the s- coded postcards, which would be a gross edit from BUSH made-up as a lil monkey, which wouldn't be much to add...

InterPlanetary Police comes from me watching that vid on You Tube, some strange signals really caught on a Space Mission from Earth originally, it really sounds like some cops spotting our spacecraft and trying to arrest it !! -unless they caught Glastonburry Music Festival warnings againts pirated copyrights and use of plants illegally, then in the UK... u2u me tomorrow if you wish to get the link for the vid, ni-night/ have a nice Day! and have nice Xtra-Galactica dreams /later...it's very late or early now from this part of the Earth for me!

TC!

PS. What would you suggest if you were in the crew to my spaceship?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by MarsFanMag

I would definitely leave Simon Cowell & crew out.
Oh come on now. Simon could insult the aliens and get us banned from their planet!

[edit on 19-9-2008 by NephraTari]
Yeah he would say "NO". "JUST, RROOCCKKSS."

Ni-Night Nephra! PS. Where would YOU go if you really had a Space-Ship? (wouldn't it be fun...)

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Agree big time...my original reply was to explore the stars, and I still feel that way...but, I have not seen near enough of this wonderful planet we reside on.

Star for the reminder Nephra...

[edit on 9/19/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by NephraTari

Agree big time...my original reply was to explore the stars, and I still feel that way...but, I have not seen near enough of this wonderful planet we reside on.

Star for the reminder Nephra...

[edit on 9/19/2008 by chapter29]

Ok so I like that we want to see our own planet as well and thats a good idea but before I jump to another star system I would search for Osama bin Laden, I figure with the technology at my fingers there must be a locate moron button or moron tractor beam...right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join