It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counting the Days: Great and Smaller Cycles.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Although I think too many people can take counting and maths too far in trying to gain understanding, sometimes it can be useful.

There are several cultures worldwide that put a "Creation Date", and although I understand creation to be a far off any of those dates, all the dates seem to be pointing at or about a simular point in ancient history. I believe many of these dates can be assoiciated as a point in cycles.

A nice rounded number for a "Great Year" or great cycle is 26000 years. However most understand this number to be rounded up from a 25800 or there's about year count.

The Mayan Calendar, more reconized for celestual dating has a start cycle date of Aug11 3114bce and runs to Dec21 2012. This gives us a total of 5128 years +133 days or 1873135 days.

If you take the mayan calendar and trace 5 cycles you come up with a 25641 years that is close enough to assume that 5 cycles of the mayan sunstone might equate to a great cycle. Being that the mayan are known for their celetual tracing we might assume the 26000 year great cycle to be better represented by the 25641 years.

The Jewish Calendar put the date of "creation" at 3761bce, and that's quite close to the mayan 3114bce in the guise of understanding there are several other calendar dates that start reasonable around the same "starting point".

Do you have anything to ADD to this discussion?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Hello Brother Blessings to you (and thanks
),

You serve as a confirmation to the spirit. After learning of the Mayan calender and seeing the many similarities between them and the Jewish calenders, I had a feeling that the Mayans were a key clue to understanding the "cycles". Not only are the calenders similar, but also the names and the traditions it seams.

I gained a new perspective to the "wheel within a wheel" if you will, connecting the "to and fro" and "increase in knowledge". I had watched a video on the Mayan calender, as I had not understood it, which I will try and find as to "quote the source", but which had explained how the cycles were running down. I got the picture in my head of those little Japanese dolls, you know the ones where you can open one up and another one is inside and so on. I pictured the calender working in that way, as the same life only more condensed with each cycle.

I will try to find that video as I am afraid I have not contributed much here, forgive me, but I do have a question.

I was thinking of the 600 60 6, and it appeared to me to be as if a ratio as in 10 to 1 or "Tenth". I know Adoniakm and his lot were 666 upon returning from confusion, but wasn't sure if that was the meaning, although Adonijah try's to usurp the thrown of soloman. Is that anywhere close to true, the ratio idea? It says, "let him pebble" like that of an abacus? The reader is trying to understand
. I have learned that the pebble was used for voting, but I don't really completely trust our history seeing that it is used for power, not truth.

Another thing that has been on my mind was the years in captivity. It seams to me that at the release of the KJV in 1611, confusion took hold, that is babylon and started the ticker of 400 years in captivity to interpretation as held by the King and the Vatican. In light of that it places it at 2012 as 2011 is only 399. Does that make any sense? I know that could be wrong, because, I'm not sure when we went from Julian to Gregorian.

Also, I have been thinking of the End is the beginning and the Beginning is the end, so that, that which was is, and that which is was. Also, the word being a double edged sword, cutting even to the marrow, meaning many things, as Gods word is never ending in meaning (being life), but when applied to the calender I saw that both edges cut simultaneously. When I applied it in this way, "As in the days of Noah(rest)"...now made sense to me being told the "End from the Beginning".

I know we are to know "the season" which is upon us no doubt. I have had dreams many times of a fleet and traveling even landing in a wooded area in ships and surveying the land with a team of friends. Of registering for duty to something. Dreams of wars and soldiers and friends dying in these battles. Dreams of an intense leader screaming at me and others. Dreams of other times and places that all seemed in the past, but were so much more advanced then here. For some reason I know these things are real memories...which both excite me and frighten me. I feel as if I have been here many lives and long to go home.

Anyway, sorry for all the gibberish, I will find that link and try to contribute something instead of talk nonsense.

Thank you again, Many Blessings to you and your loved ones

[edit on 4-10-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
One of the oldest scripts available to day is the Books of E'noch and according to what is written in one of the books...

It is written that there is 364 days in a year and a dividing day for the years.

Which is 365 days in all.

Today it is said that there are 365.25 in a solar year. but there are some problems with this, and there have been many adjustments made, to our calendar in some cases, even 5 days have been deducted by the Catholic Church, in a vain attempt to correct the date.

You can find this in our history and still humankind still has it wrong.

We have sidereal time and solar time..

In the Solar year an extra day appears on the Sidereal year because it is reported by Science the Earth turns on its axis in the same direction as its orbit about the Sun.

To determine the Sidereal Year, scientists foolishly select a distant star to get a reference point, to measure the length of the sidereal year.

Only problem is what has also been overlooked, is the fact that the reference star is also in orbit, about another point in space.

It is the measurement of the Sidereal year that is used to calculate the Solar year. So with the calculation of the Sidereal year being incorrect so too the Solar year will be Incorrect.

It will be found soon, by science that the solar year is precisely 365 days and Not 365.25. The 0.25 Day is actually because of our movement in the Milky Way Galaxy with reference to that distant star.

Even if we were to choose the Centre of our own Galaxy as a reference, it still won't allow us to measure the length of a year, even then.

Because everything is moving in Space, in different directions or groups of directions and because of atmospheric conditions distorting the observation of such a distant star, it is near impossible to be accurate enough.

This has been an age long difficulty for scientists, so they turned to the atomic clock, but this is also fraught with its own problems...

Humankind has always been full of superstition and fear, because of his Ignorance regarding the true make up of his Universe he is experiencing and his Human Primate body... But this is perfectly normal behaviour, taking into account, what this Program or Universe Experience, is really about.

Yes there are huge upheavals seen every 1,000 years and this is due to happen shortly, but what Humankind expects, won't happen but what he isn't expecting, shall happen.

The last upheaval caused what is known as The Dark Ages, where whole civilisations changed and many cities became overgrown by jungles, as you know and little history over a 100 year period or more, you can only find very, very, little history on.

This upheaval is a little different than the others, but is Not to be understood as doomsday!

Yes you will see the seas return, to being under the earth's crust again and the humidity will change in our atmosphere, and yes the Sky shall change and great fearful sights will be seen in The Sun The moon and on the Earth.
But all this is just a stage in a program we call our Universe.

But to understand what is really going on, you have to first discover what you really are, and what your true make up is.

Most only know the Primate or human part of themselves, but this too is normal...

It is during these days the human race shall discover themselves as they truly are.

No one really understands the world or Universe, or they would Not be pondering on these things.

The World is Not about Right and Wrong or moral issues, or about the development of Humankind, but instead about something completely different than humankind can imagine.

What is about to happen is going to educate humankind, on What the Universe actually is and What the Earth actually is, and how things can be changed at any moment simply by making changes in the program that produces your environment.

It only takes one hour, for your ocean's to go under the crust of the Earth this is brought about by catastrophic plate activity along the trenches.

The main one, being the Pacific plate involving what is known as "The Ring of Fire" by many Geologists.

At the End of these upheavals the Sun will Not be seen again and the Stars will be seen at day. The Atmosphere will be lit from horizon to horizon without the image of the Sun in the sky.

At one stage the whole earth, shall go Black and No lighting whatsoever will produce Light, a Lattice work of Light will appear over the whole sky, which is written of in the ancient writings. The Lattice work is known as "The Man Child" or in Christian terms "The Son of Man"...

Then Light shall re-enter the World or earth again, and the Earth will be unrecognisable, and another 1,000 years shall pass, with totally different technologies and understanding of our selves and the Universe and Universes shall develop...

And at The End of This 1,000 years yet to come another program will be started which is totally different than the world that you know now.....

But as for the time this shall be, is Not a day that can be found because it is already happening right now in the early stages this is why your environment is changing right now and it will finish in many months time.

The Environment is Not controlled by Humankind, but it is the Story which has been pre0-written for the environment required to bring about these changes.

But the fear of humankind is focussed on his individual survival during this period which is normal but it is Not mankind that decides his future as it is already written.

If the future say in 5 minutes time, had not been pre made, for you, you would be unable to move into that future, unless it had been made for us.

If the future is Not already there, then all would Not exist ahead of this moment!

My question to you all, is What makes the Dimension of time, that allows you to enter into the future, even if it is One second in front of you?

I am thankful, that something else is in control of us and our world, because I know if Human Primates, were left to control, they would have a slight problem Creating the Future to move into, to experience as No human understands the true make-up of themselves or their Universe....

Burt people only look for the End, having known the beginning, But do you Not realise, that where the End is, there the Beginning is Also....

But we have been told to Watch so Watch and Learn.....

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

I... Is that anywhere close to true, the ratio idea? It says, "let him pebble" like that of an abacus? The reader is trying to understand
. I have learned that the pebble was used for voting, but I don't really completely trust our history seeing that it is used for power, not truth.

"Let Him Pebble" isn't as much "vote" as it is cast lot. Majority doesn't rule regardless of what you've been told or shown. The rule is as the "I AM". Therefore the casting of pebbles, the throwing in of the lot, isn't as much a vote as it would seem. Also it's not as conscious as you might wish to think. So those that hold off their pebble in hopes to stop the judgement from coming are really just playing with themselves.

Through synergy and increased light, all things hidden become clear. Everything within this story has meaning. Everything is a sign post, a pointer to something else. However it's he that clears his lenses of their lamp that has the light that shines without shadow that can read the signs clearly.

If one has a light that travels by night, but the lens of that light is muddied, then they might see a h were was a b, or a j in an i or t for an l.

Therefore when seeing things, make sure your eyes are not playing tricks on you. It's that which makes you a Prince instead of a Joker.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

"Let Him Pebble" isn't as much "vote" as it is cast lot. Majority doesn't rule regardless of what you've been told or shown. The rule is as the "I AM". Therefore the casting of pebbles, the throwing in of the lot, isn't as much a vote as it would seem. Also it's not as conscious as you might wish to think. So those that hold off their pebble in hopes to stop the judgement from coming are really just playing with themselves.

Thank you Michael. Vote was the wrong word to use, I was thinking "cast lots". Thank you for correcting me...synergy
I am understanding what your saying as, likened to "drawing a name out of a hat" or "drawing straws", A "Lot"tary...pun intended
Hope fully the bunny gets the short end of the stick this time. Dahdumbdnt...thish.I could see how pebbles could be used to "master" "bait" if not cast or cast like pearls before swine.

This also shows me that free will is a misrepresentation of what people practice. By lot, people are not practicing "Free Will" correct? They may perceive it as free will, but it is more like "Pre" will. "Not my will be done, but you're will be done" "But it pleased the Lord to bruise him..."

Through synergy and increased light, all things hidden become clear. Everything within this story has meaning. Everything is a sign post, a pointer to something else. However it's he that clears his lenses of their lamp that has the light that shines without shadow that can read the signs clearly.

If one has a light that travels by night, but the lens of that light is muddied, then they might see a h were was a b, or a j in an i or t for an l.

Therefore when seeing things, make sure your eyes are not playing tricks on you. It's that which makes you a Prince instead of a Joker.

Mine eyes have seen a lot of rainy nights, so I keep praying they are clean before I lead everyone into a ditch that I have been given charge over, those in my blood.

Being that there is no free will as all have received "lot", faith begins to take shape with shaped hands that feel every imperfection in me and "the cause to become" is more evident now then ever. Why do I keep asking, "why are you making me like this?", when I should be asking nothing at all but instead, listening and doing...worshiping in spirit and truth.

Thank you again, Ltru

[edit on 23-11-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
In my understanding these 'dates' and 'cycles' appear to be mostly based on the procession of the equinoxes and that magic 25,765 "Great year", and the 2147 year long 12th's that it's divided into.

top topics

join