It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i'm being tracked - need imput

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
On August 19 mark made a visit to the rabbit hole in ellijay, georgia (www.abovetopsecret.com...). On august 20/21 a Georgia power truck came to my place of business operating out of Gainesville which is about an hours drive. There were 2 men; an older man and a man in his early 30’s. Since we have had major power lines put up and on my property. I didn’t think much of it until that day. The holder man made a statement after getting out of his truck, “taking a break?” This is an inside joke and put my whole body on alert. The older man talked about the 701/2 camaro we had for sale that was parked on hwy 29. while the older man (I’ll call him rusty) talked w/my friend, the younger gentlemen went to the company truck talking on his cell phone…….door closed and truck not running…….w/temps close to 100’s. I thought this also strange. Rusty talked w/my friend for about 45 min. My friend and rusty came into the office where he insisted my friend take a $250 deposit and be back soon.

Who in the hell has 250 to place a deposit and insist we take it? I asked for his telephone number. I did a search on this fellow’s name and came up with Georgia Emergency Management in Columbus. This made my whole body shake.

2 weeks passed and no Rusty. So we called the number but it was registered to another individual about an hours drive in Raburn County.

Upon realizing Rusty might be associated w/FEMA in Georgia I telephone my friend Mark whom together we discovered Fema Coffins in Georgia (www.abovetopsecret.com...) and Rabbit Holes – Searching for Alice and told him about Rusty. Just minutes after my call Mark received a call from a number and didn’t say anything.

I’ve done a search on that number located in Lakewood, Atlanta, Georgia (no longer in service as of today) but the number’s service provider is Ellijay Telephone Company. I called the number and it is no longer in service.

Rusty finally got in touch w/my friend and gave a number 1 digit off (from 8825 to 8828). I’m a legal secretary by trade and details are most important and how could I get a 5 from an 8. Possible, but highly improbable.

I did a search on ETC and found that one of its members is associated w/The Bank of Ellijay who is associated w/battle on the property at Harper valley where the rabbit hole is located.

Maybe I’m just paranoid but I believe the roundup is about to be implemented.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You said, who has 250 and makes someone take the deposit? Someone who really wants that Camaro. $250 isn't a huge amount to carry.

As for the flip flopping of phone numbers, it does sound like the guy misprinted or told your friend the wrong number, he was off by one number, that's reasonable, if he was off by, let's say, all of the last four digits, then that's a little concerning. Hell, I've mixed up my phone number telling it to ppl and I've had it for 3 years...I never call my own number so and number my slip.

As for the other worker sitting in the car with the windows rolled up in 100 degree weather....A/C.

My opinion, a little paranoia.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
You said, who has 250 and makes someone take the deposit? Someone who really wants that Camaro. $250 isn't a huge amount to carry.
he wasn't interested in the camaro only work on his auto.

Originally posted by Tomis_NexisAs for the flip flopping of phone numbers, it does sound like the guy misprinted or told your friend the wrong number, he was off by one number, that's reasonable, if he was off by, let's say, all of the last four digits, then that's a little concerning. Hell, I've mixed up my phone number telling it to ppl and I've had it for 3 years...I never call my own number so and number my slip.
he didn't write the number down he told me the number. i heard 5...........not 8.

Originally posted by Tomis_NexisAs for the other worker sitting in the car with the windows rolled up in 100 degree weather....A/C.
the truck was not running!

Originally posted by Tomis_NexisMy opinion, a little paranoia.
maybe.

no wonder you have a minus in points you do not read or comprehend details.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What do my points matter? You asked if you were a little paranoid, well I'm sorry if i misread what the $250 was for....just like mishearing someones phone number when they verbally tell you it.

You asked for an opinion and I gave mine with no abuse, and you bring up my points. I like how you judged me right away from it, kind of like how you judged those workers being in on something. You are paranoid.

And for a "legal" assistant, your writing skills aren't up to par.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hello, my friend.

Your paranoia seems justified in today's socio-political climate - I'm more scared of people that aren't paranoid, or use the word like it's an insult - and I can see that your natural curiosity has served you well . . . a detective no less!

I have to say, though, making the leap from two guys getting out of their truck and having a weird conversation with you (even if they were, say, CIA or some other intel - which they very well may have been) doesn't portend the apocalypse.

Stay alert and revel in paranoia, as you already are, but be not afraid. Fear is the mind killer.

Bliss,

Thuth
Snip

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 16/9/08 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
MW,

I think you dont have anything to worry about. Probably just a coincidence.

More to the point. Is the 70.5 Camaro a split bumper Z28? Hopefully with a 327 4 bolt main and a 4 speed muncie rock crusher???!!! How much are you askin for it???

M

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

thanks. i just get frustrated when the details are not taken in. no offense. please forgive. being paranoid may keep me alive for another day. you are right about the skills in writing; however, it's the details i'm curious about.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

sounds like you are being at least monitored Yikes. It scares me how much power you let your government have. At least the Bush era is over. Maybe you all can get back on track with a new president. Heres to uplifting your economy.. cheers.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I read the rabbit hole thread (well part of it anywayz)... and this post, and honestly I believe this is paranoia. A single incident should be signal for survellience... and the fact these people were in a work truck, doing real work means there is probably a good indication they are legit. I once had been under survellience by govt agents, had been parking about half a block away, etc buying my trash from the trashman... But even if you are under survellience, unless you are doing something wrong... no worries.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

no wonder you have a minus in points you do not read or comprehend details.

Hey, I have lots of points, and I too think you are being paranoid. Nothing seems odd here, as far as I can figure out...because for a legal secretary, your writing skills are terrible and it took me a few times to figure out what you were saying. Is the legal firm you work for English?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by space57
Hello, my friend.

Your paranoia seems justified in today's socio-political climate - I'm more scared of people that aren't paranoid, or use the word like it's an insult - and I can see that your natural curiosity has served you well . . . a detective no less!
my paranoia has served me well.

Originally posted by space57I have to say, though, making the leap from two guys getting out of their truck and having a weird conversation with you (even if they were, say, CIA or some other intel - which they very well may have been) doesn't portend the apocalypse.
not the apocalypse but certainly a roundup of dissenters.

Originally posted by space57Stay alert and revel in paranoia, as you already are, but be not afraid. Fear is the mind killer.
i do not fear or the FEMA Coffins in Georgia thread and the Rabbit Hole - Searching for Alice would never have come about. the FEMA coffin thread has served its purpose. google fema coffins. it was started on ATS and now is global.

Bliss,

Thuth
ConspiracyGrimoire.Com

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

thanks. i just get frustrated when the details are not taken in. no offense. please forgive. being paranoid may keep me alive for another day. you are right about the skills in writing; however, it's the details i'm curious about.

You're forgiven for judging me based on mere points that make titles in my avatar.

Paranoia keeps you alive? It keeps you looking over your shoulder for what? Some workers trying to do there job? Your judging everyone based on your paranoia. If anything, paranoia has gotten the best of you.

Edit, If what you think will happen, well then what can you do? Stuff happens out of our control. Instead of worrying about just live and when the time comes, then worry and do something about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I just want to warn you that reading further may make you even more paranoid than you are now. If that's possible.

I know that most people poo poo on the idea of the existence of gang stalking. But I think that's what you have here. I'm just saying, I used to work in law enforcement. The only time a cop ever gave a number to a govt agency was when they "wanted" to freak out a criminal we couldn't touch.

The person who gave you that number HOPED you'd try it and find it connected to FEMA, and then you'd be frozen in fear. No offense to any FEMA feebs on ATS, but those people couldn't oppress their way out of a paper bag. But FEMA is the focus of a lot of conspiracy talk. and if I wanted to scare off an investigator. I might use FEMA as my cover. (note: I'm not the one messing with you.).

And whats with talking on the phone for 45 min??? That was to make you uncomfortable. It doesn't take 45 minutes to get orders or send in a report by telegraph, much less a cell phone. They were psy-opping you. The real MAN wouldn't bother with your emotions.

But gang stalkers would. And they covet agents with utility trucks. If you called the utility and complained about that truck, you'd probably discover that it was in the shop for repairs, or that the worker had called in sick and drove that truck home.

I'd start coming up with some "tests" for them, to see if they are govt or not.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_ But even if you are under survellience, unless you are doing something wrong... no worries.

R U serious! Apparently you don't understand the purpose of "surveillance". It is most often used to isolate and destroy a target.... possibly even get them killed. If you have reason to suspect that your are under surveillance you should first carry a camera everywhere you go. You also need to at least do a search of your home, car, etc for bugs. Hard to find nowadays. You will have to be very creative/imaginative in planting your own bugs and cameras in hopes of catching the bums. Fight back.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

My uncle used to carry a large amount of cash with him all the time. That isn't as unusual as it sounds.
I would also think the two workers would be employed by a utility company. I don't know any government agency that does utility work. You could of been recorded while you explored near the "abandoned" base, and the Feds sent someone to find out who you are. I would watch out for phone calls that do not have caller ID info, and unusual things that happen to family members. A little paranoia never hurt anyone, and will at least keep you on your toes.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i live in a small town. these guys were out of gainesville office and one wants work done and must travel slightly over a hour to have it worked on.

i'll stick w/my gut feeling that something is not right. said he tried to call several times but couldn't get through. Wrong!!!!

just doesn't feel right.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
just ignore all of it , many people after joining ats experience similiar events.

the intention seems to be to freak you out , i know not why , but whats certain is its all mind games,they are unable to hurt you in any way.

there intention is to create fear , that is thier weapon ,ignore them and they are powerless.

if you had a mobile xray machine and pointed it at them you would discover what they really are ,what lies inside behind the skin,but thats probably beyond your reach!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by masawa
MW,

I think you dont have anything to worry about. Probably just a coincidence.

More to the point. Is the 70.5 Camaro a split bumper Z28? Hopefully with a 327 4 bolt main and a 4 speed muncie rock crusher???!!! How much are you askin for it???

M

this thread is pretty interesting, I will definitly be following it.

Kinda of topic here ...

I have a friend who has split bumper RS/SS Z28 with the 360HP LT1 I believe, has the muncie and posi numbers matching survivor car [ never restored ] that looks brandnew with just over 28,000 miles on it, and yes it is Orange with stripes.

The car is a real hoot to drive

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

If you must know if you are being followed...try this. Head out for DC. Then when you get there go walk around the Washington Monument 5 times. Get right back into your car and head out for Wyoming. There stay in 5 motels in 3 days. Make phone calls to numbers you dont know. Next head for home. Stop every 200 miles and take a picture of your feet. I betcha they never follow you around again.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Try booking an international flight. See what happens. . .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join