It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could this be?!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
In the upper right corner you can clearly see a UFO.At the time this picture was taken nobody noticed the object,and it looks doughnut shaped.In the photo is a friend of mine.I saw it yesterday and i immediately thought i should post it here.Personally i think is what i see it is an unidentified flying object but not in the little gray people in a flying saucer way,i think there is something sinister in this type of phenomenon i just cant put my finger on what exactly.
I ask for your opinion.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/9/2008 by Sauron]

[edit on 15-9-2008 by adnachiel21]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I am no expert, but this definitely looks photo-shopped to me? An OP's use of Caps and Exclamation marks always seems to me to be a precursor to be a hoax (although that is just my opinion).

The donut shaped object seems a little too clear in some sections and smudged in others while leaving one with the idea of a cropped image.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
to be honest it looks like a kids baloon or maybe a kite.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
mmmm silver doughnut

Looks like a washer being flung across the front of the camera

ALSO. I think i've asked this before, IF this was some kind of flying craft where is the pilot gonna sit? I mean a flying ring is probably the LEAST practical thing you could operate surely.

Why not a flying Pringle?

mmmm pringle

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This looks fake. Not only does it look fake but it looks like a poor photoshop. Is the OP aware that you can be banned for perpetrating a HOAX on ATS?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It is not photoshoped why do you think i would go through time and effort so i can only post it in here.And i had no idea that you cant write with capital letters the headline of the tread.Its a friends photo im just posting here,he is not interested in this type of things and thought it was nothing,on the other hand i think it is something that is worth discussing.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
To me it looks like a drop of moisture,maybe carried by the breeze from the nearby sea,or from something as silly as opening a can of pop near the camera.EEErrrrr,could evenbe a droplet of sweat from the picture takers brow!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ok why are you guys so sceptic it is a genuine photo i dont care if im banned IT IS NOT PHOTOSHOPED,somebody that is skilled in that area should know.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

EXIF data then!

No I don't know how to get it but it will tell us more about the photo.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

So tell me how to EXIF data then and ill do that so i can proof its real and not a hoax.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
FWIW:

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

Like I said, I personally don't know.

be patient and hopefully someone who knows more about photos will help out.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Is this the Exif data?Thank you.So does this prove that the photo is real and not photoshoped or anything?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
looks like a a inflated car tyre tube that i think may have been floating
on water in its original photo then cut and pasted on the picture that everybody is seeing, i think that if you save the picture to your desk top
then open it up and then zoom in on it you will see the pixels ain't right
especially on the RHS of the tube ( too much blue where there should be white cloud ) this screams fake to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
And this makes me wanna scream "Whats wrong with you guys?".It is not cut or pasted its not photoshoped.Its just my friend on a top of a building in Skopje,Macedonia fooling around and having his picture taken with a letter from the logo of a famous restorant that is in that building.So why would anybody take exactly this picture and not just something ordinary and cut a paste a tyre tube?Its ridiculous

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Is anybody here expert in Photoshop who can say that this photo is genuine and not being tampered with.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
OP-adnachiel21, don't react to the "fake" and "photoshopped" comments. It doesn't make a difference unless it modifies your opinion of the photo. Just don't reply to them. You're here for some knowledge and real analysis. Be patient, ArMaP or someone will pop in to analyze it with unbiased experience.

Until then, can you describe what we are seeing OTHER than the UFO (which, at THIS time, it is!)? Where is this location, what direction is the camera facing, etc?

Thanks for posting it,
Cuhail

[EDIT] Didn't see your above post, thank you!

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ok, let's leave the photo-shopped theory out of this and give you the benefit of the doubt. What else can this be then? A drop of moisture? A lens artifact?

As many have mentioned, a UFO does not have to always be an "alien craft".

Where are the photo analyst guys that abound on this forum?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
May I offer one alternative? Here is a link to a natural phenomenon called Ring Shaped Vortices:
www.caelestia.be...

They undoubtedly rank amongst the most eccentric sky phenomena on the planet: the metres-wide rings of vapour or smoke that can be seen floating through the air on occasion.

One of my first thought was a cigarette smoke ring so maybe this is not so far-fetched.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thank you for you find,but the ring shaped vorticles dont exactly look like the one i my photo.First they are lot thiner but that can very well be the case,great find.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join