It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"THEY" are not hiding anything.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You might think that they have something to hide. However that's your false perspective. You should know, understand, that even in the face of a phenomenon there will always be at least one person that will not "see" the supernatual understandings behind the phenomenon. So if I can say there is at least one, who's to say you're right and they are wrong?

Why do you think "They" have something to hide? Why do you deny that your perspective isn't the absolute physical reality?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It is, at least for me, not possible to understand excactly what you are talking about.

Edit to thank you for fixing the title in your thread.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Sorry, but I have spelling issues. I could try to fix the spelling. Did I have one too many Ds? I'm not sure. I have to fix my spell check.

What I was saying was:

"They" or "Them" are groups that people or other groups might assume are not disclosing illusionary realities of understanding. Such like the governments and aliens. However the "They" really don't exist. "They" are just the outward expression of unknown logic of others associated within one's self.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think my point can be defined as a question.

What makes "YOU" think you nature is so much supeiror to others? Do you not realize "They" are a projection of your fear of things you know buy deny to be within yourself?

"They" don't exist. "They" are you. The shadows that haunt your world are the boogymen that you've created within your own logic.

This can be associated with a false understanding of a need for Ego diven self importance. After all it is "YOU" that is the fighter for "truth and right" and "they" whom are your adversary.

They are You. As soon as You realize that You can then wake up to the truths that are right there for you to take.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I dont think anyone knows what the real right thing to do is, but they seem to think they know.

The more people think the same thing is right, the more hardship and resistance those who do wrong accoring to the many will meet. You just have to choose, join'em or fight'em.

We tend to assume others think, feel and react to the world the way we do. Psychologists call this tendency “projection”—we “project” our ideas and emotions onto others when we act as if others share them.

When we recognize the places where we have a desire to develop, and begin to grow in those areas, an incredible thing happens: the world seems to grow with us. Others appear to take on the qualities we cultivate in ourselves.

For example, when you begin to meditate or take up other practices to find inner peace, everyone around you start to seem peaceful . As you go through your own personal transformation, you may ask a few friends “why are you suddenly so relaxed? Have you been meditating or something?” In reality, you are projecting your newfound peace onto the world, where before you may have projected your inner conflict and anxiety.

When we become strong enough to accept and live with any response we might get from people, our need to know how others will react to us, and our tendency to project our thoughts and feelings onto them, naturally begin fading away.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Do you not realize "They" are a projection of your fear of things you know buy deny to be within yourself?

"They" don't exist. "They" are you. The shadows that haunt your world are the boogymen that you've created within your own logic.

I think I know what you're trying to say. However, you're half-right and half-wrong.

"They" are NOT projections of our fears. That is "magical thinking".

However, people CAN project their own fears onto others and then attack them, which is what the NWO does. And, they have a lot of guilt for all the murder and genocide and wars they've done, in order to steal and hoard wealth.

Often, men who are jealous for example, are projecting a fear of abandonment; and wife beaters are men who project the fear onto a woman, then blame the woman for the man feeling inadequate, so beat her.

Here is a post you might want to read: 'Mind control protection & counter-measures for ATS folks', at: www.abovetopsecret.com... and also, I suggest you contact these people and start working with them, in order for you to discover what 'boundaries are' and to exercise "boundaries", which is, where you stop, and others begin.

The comment that evil is a projection of good and that evil is good, is nonsense ... you're all in your head wrapped up in ideas and logic, and need to go out and have a good time -- AFTER doing some work in understanding boundaries ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
I think I know what you're trying to say. However, you're half-right and half-wrong.

No, you're mistaken. There is a creator "God". God created you and them. In fact "THEY" are a bunch of "you"s in the understanding of our creator God.

You and Them will all be judged for the truth and the lies found within your hearts. Therefore You conserning yourself with "Them" at all is a Judgement of another through you're confused vision.

YOU worry about YOU.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
That is a very restricted point of view, they has both positive and negative connotations and both are necessary. I am part of some they, and outside of others. If you are considering goverment and aliens as a "they" and are saying "they" are not hiding anything, then i tend to agree with you. Neither group is as intelligent as "they" think they are. The same can be said for many of the people on ATS. "They" recycle the same tired concepts and ideas and think it makes them intellectuals. Get serious.

top topics

join