It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Id like to put links up to all the best you tube stuff (regarding ufo's )on my website....
Im looking for things like the ''ufo disclosure project'' at the press club and or amazing sightings captured on video....

thankyou for helping me out
chrisonabike...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There is none really, as they all look the same, and no one video can be described as genuine by everyone. We are dealing in the surreal here, in this topic, thats why you should do the following.

If you are interested in getting into this ufo stuff. Read all the montauk books, and watch the vids on the montauk project. They give all the info, one can really get, on what may be going on, in our reality. Also watch phil schneiders vids.

Whether the montauk story is true or not, the experiments probably have all taken place.

[edit on 9/14/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Just wondering....Now why would you do that?
Not my buisness I know!!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If your serious about this stuff now, have you thought about going on coast 2 coast radio with george noorey. Plenty would be interested to hear your story, from someone famous.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Do you have one site of yours on the Ufo?Of video I am,particularly way you tube
,indeed so many of it.If they bury you, time to pick up and I put them here. Ok if I put them here?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I like this idea

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Hi chrisonabike. I've always liked the 1995 Nellis AFB footage. It looks very real to me and I do believe it to be. Most people know of it. Here's the link. I hope it works. Peace.

PS; Star and flag for you. Great idea for a thread.

[edit on 9/14/2008 by Static Sky]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think this one is pretty good. It's from Chile. Helicopters? Earthquake lights? UFOs?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I personally enjoy watching the videos from the NASA missions. The interviews with astronauts are pretty good too. Radio transmissions between Houston and Space Shuttles are good also.

For awhile I spent a lot of time looking at various videos shot by amateurs, but the problem is that so many of them are bunk that it seems like a waste of time sometimes. With the NASA evidence, I feel like I'm actually looking at something worthwhile.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Personally I'll try to look for those videos.... I hope I' ll find them.....

I will look .......

[edit on 14/9/08 by somenthingbeautiful]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
why would i do that?
well, lots of people don't know or haven't seen what we are seeing...
cos the info isnt out there in the main stream...
if i can get all the best stuff..well bits ..on my site...
i think it will turn people onto to the ufo phenom....
that wouldnt have known anything about it...
the reason im here is because of you tube and live link etc....
plus i'll be doing interviews in the not so distant future , i have a.d.d
and ive already forgotten the best stuff...i just want a reminder to be honest with you..
im not saying thousands of people are going to be turned on...
but id feel better if people at least understood why im taking this so seriously..
do you know what i mean?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
these video they are mine preferred
www.youtube.com...

this video is in Italian however it is very interesting to be seen

ufo a pordenone Italy 2003

www.youtube.com...
[edit on 14-9-2008 by babebob]

[edit on 14-9-2008 by babebob]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I think everybody needs to take this more seriously. There are a lot of nutters out there just trying to get attention, it's true. But there is alao piles and piles of stuff that come from legit sources and defy reasonable explaination.

Here is the well publicised Mexican air force encouter from a couple years back. It's in Spanish but the images speak for themselves. Be well.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Bryan has lots of interesting UFO footage on his Tube page and there are links to other Tubesites too.

So IF you want take a look at: nl.youtube.com...

Good luck with your UFO search / investigations

One of the best I like is:

www.youtube.com...

Professor Doctor Auguste Meessen, Physicist (Catholic University Louvain - Belgium) explained that UFO's produce 'electric magnetic waves'. They use these startle waves on certain mods to get their high power to fly. This is also why electrical storms do occur they are an effect of what the craft produces and uses (the Earth's magnetic field).
UFO propulsion: www.hyper.net...

[edit on 9/14/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yeaar I know what you mean... but we do remember the best stuff right!? I mean, the things we hyperfocus on, we remember well?
You are probably very right, if you put that stuff on your website, the world gets interested.... but can it have bad consicvenses for you????
I just know that impulsivity get's me in trouble real often..
Take care.. Don't comprimise too much.. you know what I mean?
DaVinciGirl

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I think I understood what you mean .... You want to make more people interested in these subjects ... and you want to do it in the best way possible ... that is with the best stuff as possible. You want to use that stuff to make people interested .... do you ??

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
if i find anything i'll post it here - just seen one i thought was pretty neat, but couldn't get the video link - darn laptop playing up.

nice idea though, i'm not so clued up on UFO stuff and wading through all the info here would take me forever! will this be put on your site you already have or is this another you're setting up??

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think this one is strange also. I am not sure what it was they were filming but they capture it until it is gone which makes me think it was really there.

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
FWIW, I think this is a cool way to sort of help Rob get his interest out to his fans in a meaningful and direct way and it's a cool way for us, as a community, to say "thanks" by helping him dig and lend our collective expertise to the issue.

Springer...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join