It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all =]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hi All,

I'm Rob from the UK. I have been an avid reader of ATS for a good 4 years, but for some reason, I have never joined and I guess, clearly failed to contribute. That has to change.
Hopefully I will prove to a helpful contributor on this forum, as I am on a few Military forums already. So hopefully some of the knowledge base that I have gained from there can be passed onto here to those that want it

I am a keen observer of anything Mythological/ conspiritual as well as conspiracy's in general. Be it as far fetched as aliens (I am a true believer) or anything more cynical such a government cover-ups. Lately I have become rather obsessed with Underground Bases. It has made for some very interesting reading indeed.

There are many many areas of this site that I am still only just uncovering, so hopefully... Now that I have actually joined I can fully appreciate and take advantage, learn and hopefully regurgitate, interpret and contribute to discussion

Just to add, I am just a normal, generally down to earth bloke, I am very neutral in my opinion, and tend not to get too one sided
So hopefully I will fit in well here hehe.

Also... A bit random, but I guess it shows my roots
When I was born, a family friend wrote a book about me (I have it somewhere) but it was basically about me being abducted, in a friendly manner, and whizzing around the universe before being taken back to Earth. I think the moral of the story was a teaching about the nature of life etc. However, the effect that it has had on me whilst growing up has obviously led me onto believing in such things... A good thing in my mind!
Everything happens for a reason right?

Thanks in advance for a hopefully warm welcome.
Klis

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Kliskey]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hey Rob

Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Gday, hope you enjoy your stay

Please wipe your feet on the way in

And.... help yourself to the complimentary fruit and cheese

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

Welcome to the board Rob. Hey, I'm kinda slow, but does bloke mean fellow or guy or is there a specific meaning us yanks don't know about. I did just learn recently why "yankee doodle stuck a feather in his cap and called it macaroni"...pretty funny. Any ways, welcome good to have you.

Peace

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

Glad the Aliens brought you back to earth!
Welcome to ATS and I look forward to reading your threads!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys
Hopefully my posts will be as exciting as you all hope

Letthereaderunderstand - Bloke, it basically means a man. "Mate" is the English term for friend, which I guess would be more similar to dude or buddy

Yankee on the other hand I assume reefers to an American. First used during WW2?

I don't actually know the full history on these terms
But I shall look it up now that you have asked

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kliskey
Hi All,

I'm Rob from the UK. I have been an avid reader of ATS for a good 4 years, but for some reason, I have never joined and I guess, clearly failed to contribute. That has to change.
Hopefully I will prove to a helpful contributor on this forum, as I am on a few Military forums already. So hopefully some of the knowledge base that I have gained from there can be passed onto here to those that want it

I am a keen observer of anything Mythological/ conspiritual as well as conspiracy's in general. Be it as far fetched as aliens (I am a true believer) or anything more cynical such a government cover-ups. Lately I have become rather obsessed with Underground Bases. It has made for some very interesting reading indeed.

There are many many areas of this site that I am still only just uncovering, so hopefully... Now that I have actually joined I can fully appreciate and take advantage, learn and hopefully regurgitate, interpret and contribute to discussion

Just to add, I am just a normal, generally down to earth bloke, I am very neutral in my opinion, and tend not to get too one sided
So hopefully I will fit in well here hehe.

Also... A bit random, but I guess it shows my roots
When I was born, a family friend wrote a book about me (I have it somewhere) but it was basically about me being abducted, in a friendly manner, and whizzing around the universe before being taken back to Earth. I think the moral of the story was a teaching about the nature of life etc. However, the effect that it has had on me whilst growing up has obviously led me onto believing in such things... A good thing in my mind!
Everything happens for a reason right?

Thanks in advance for a hopefully warm welcome.
Klis

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Kliskey]

Hiya Rob, welcome!!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi welcome to ats hope you contribute to the threads related to military issues.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hello Rob.

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

top topics

join