It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Osama Bin Laden did 9-11 why doesn't it say so on the FBI's webpage?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This is one of the best pieces of evidence that would prove that the government is covering something up

www.fbi.gov...

They don't have 9-11 listed as one of the reasons why he is wanted. If it was wouldn't it be listed on there?

I just find it rather suspicious.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
WOW! It claims he did the embassy bombing but not 9-11?!!? What is going on here. They mention that but not 9-11. There is something seriously wrong there.

The webmaster might be under orders for that... Very interesting. Like your research.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It does say this though:

In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Question, why is he named as Usama & not Osama on the site?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How would that prove the government is covering up something? Proof would be the actual uncovering AND EXPOSING CREDIBLE evidence, would it not?

A question in your mind does not = proof that the gov't is covering something.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Did you look at their website? If Osama did 9-11 it would say so on the FBI's website. Yet they don't have it there.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If he didn't do it, why is the Pilot's association offering a $2 million dollar reward?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Because that is his name.

en.wikipedia.org... check it out

[edit on 9-9-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Alright was just wondering! Just used to seeing it spelt with an O.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

From my understanding of it, bin Laden was the financial backer and little more in the terrorist attacks, no?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Okay... but you do agree that if Osama Bin Laden really is behind the 9-11 attacks that the attack should be listed on his page on the FBI don't you?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It doesnt surprise me You will only see what can be proved in court on FBI lists so if they have documents showing he ordered 9/11 it would be listed a self confession is not enuff. But it seems to be some people would have got together to capture him by now 27 million is alot of money. I think hes dead all ready otherwise someone would have collected that cash by now.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
mcsame refers to bin laden as 'Tim' when he informs Letterman that Iraq was phase two in October of 2001.

McCain saying Iraq was phase two in 2001

Think about that....one month after 9/11.

Those neo-cons had Iraq on the agenda long before Amerika invaded.

Those neo-cons had Iraq on the agenda long before they presented their 935 lies to invade Iraq.

Those neo-cons now have their sights set on Iran.

Think about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It doesn't say that he did it because he didn't do it. It's indicative that the FBI know that too.

Media indoctrination aside, how much actual evidence supports the idea that Osama did do it?

And a side note, did you start this thread after seeing Jeese Ventura talking about 9/11 at the Ron Paul's shin dig?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

No, I did however hear about Jesse Ventura's stunt at Ron Paul's convention on coast to coast. I also heard he might run for President in 2012.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf
It doesn't say that he did it because he didn't do it. It's indicative that the FBI know that too.
Media indoctrination aside, how much actual evidence supports the idea that Osama did do it?

The evidence of anything besides simple facilitation is meager and doesn't even rate consideration.

bin Laden's ego trip was endured by those who used his money. Some guy comes up and says "let me go to your training camps and pick a few 'choice' warriors for a special mission" He agrees. That's it. His 'involvement' in a nutshell. Still criminal, still should be charged. But they won't because he might actually testify..., and it would destroy the charade.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
From wikipedia

September 11, 2001 attacks

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has stated that evidence linking Al-Qaeda and bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable.[69] The Government of the United Kingdom reached the same conclusion regarding Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden's culpability for the September 11, 2001, attacks.[70] Bin Laden initially denied involvement in the September 11, 2001 attacks. On 16 September 2001, bin Laden read a statement later broadcast by Qatar's Al Jazeera satellite channel denying responsibility for the attack.[71]

In a videotape recovered by US forces in November 2001 in Jalalabad, bin Laden was seen discussing the attack with Khaled al-Harbi in a way indicating foreknowledge.[72] The tape was broadcast on various news networks on 13 December 2001. Some have disputed this translation however. Arabist Dr. Abdel El M. Husseini stated: "This translation is very problematic. At the most important places where it is held to prove the guilt of bin Laden, it is not identical with the Arabic."[73]

In the 2004 Osama bin Laden video, bin Laden abandoned his denials without retracting past statements. In it he stated he had personally directed the 19 hijackers.[17][74] In the 18-minute tape, played on Al-Jazeera, four days before the American presidential election, bin Laden accused U.S. President George W. Bush of negligence on the hijacking of the planes on September 11.[17]

According to the tapes, bin Laden claimed he was inspired to destroy the World Trade Center after watching the destruction of towers in Lebanon by Israel during the 1982 Lebanon War.[75]

In two other tapes aired by Al Jazeera in 2006, Osama bin Laden announces,

I am the one in charge of the 19 brothers … I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers … with the raids [5 minute audiotape broadcast May 23, 2006],[76]

and is seen with Ramzi Binalshibh, as well as two of the 9/11 hijackers, Hamza al-Ghamdi and Wail al-Shehri, as they make preparations for the attacks (videotape broadcast September 7, 2006).[77]

Despite this, bin Laden is reported to have complained as recently as November 2007 of the lack "of evidence admissible in court" tying him and his organization to the 9/11 attack.[78]

Now the Federal Bureau of Investigation don't mention anything at all with explicit reference to 9/11. Now that's not evidence (negative proof fallacy) but it seems odd that people who aren't investigators say he did do it, for sure.

Also Jihadists like Bin Ladin like to take responsibility for terrorist actions and usually even elude to future acts of terror because they are scaremongers. Bin Ladin denied has been inconsistent in assuming responsibility for these attacks which is out of character and needs to be considered.

[edit on 9/9/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think bin larden is dead, thats why they cant find him,

Only off a 25 million busks for him, hes gotta be worth more than that for him to be handed in, try offering 25 billion for him and see how many hours it takes for someone to sell him out or get the shovel out and dig him up,

i get my coat on............

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Turkster]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkster

I'd agree and say I think he's dead too.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
But if the 'booogie man' is dead, who are we supposed to fear now?

Oh yeah, those 'commmies' in Russia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join